Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I think the Dinar RV'd

Hi Everyone

I just got done selling my Dinar for $3.00 usd for 1 Dinar. I just converted 10000 Dinar and received $30000 USD in return, I found in all places, a individual who put the add on Craigslist in Kansas City.

The transaction went smooth. Has anyone else done this? Did I sell to cheap?

Please add on this topic if anybody has additional information

dont worry SS is on there way hahahahahahahahaha

My thoughts, if this person is going to pay you 3.00 per denar you better meet in person and get cash, if not somebody going to get screwed. :(

Ya go ahead and meet in person .can you say Treasury dept. Secret Service .JAIL

bet you did not think that its against the law to sell currency .

O wait did i forget entrapment

Edited by The RockStar

Isn't this the same Joe that was selling Dinar out of California last week? Seems like the name with a bunch of numbers. I cant find the name on the printout of that entry. Just seems to be to close not to be the same one. imo

Yeah, I've had great experiences with people on craigslist in KC. (NOT!!!) One thing's for sure, I would NEVER let anyone on Craigslist know I had Dinar. Are you kidding me? I looked under collectibles, and there are a couple of posts for dinar. Yeah, I have a couple million dinar, meet me at my house at 7. NOT a good idea!

• Upvote 1

kansas city craigslist > for sale / wanted > garage & moving sales

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just checked the craigs list.

WEBISTE SAYS:

This posting has been flagged for removal. [?]

(The title on the listings page will be removed in just a few minutes.)

Am I just unreasonably suspicious? I see this guy, poor schmuck that he might be, handing over 10000 good dinar for USD cash #30,000 ... and then finding out the cash is counterfeit.

It would be one way to counterfeit dinar ...indirectly ... counterfeit the US dollars you buy good dinar with first, and then use them to buy perfectly good dinar ... really ... it would work. Find enough dinar holders who are sick and tired of waiting for the RV and offer them more than they might reasonable expect from the RV but not so much as to be too suspicious. Desperate people do desperate things ... and a backroom RV of $3 isn't bad!

Think about it!

<_<

smee2

Any situation like this I say be careful and use your head. This could be one of those scams where you come to cash out and they just steal your dinars leaving you with nothing.

The post has been marked for removal as spam or a scam by someone and the website admins will take care of it I am sure.

• Upvote 1

Hi Everyone

I just got done selling my Dinar for $3.00 usd for 1 Dinar. I just converted 10000 Dinar and received $30000 USD in return, I found in all places, a individual who put the add on Craigslist in Kansas City.

The transaction went smooth. Has anyone else done this? Did I sell to cheap?

Please add on this topic if anybody has additional information

Here's some additional information.....Your a Jag Off !

here's the listing

http://kansascity.cr...2480475314.html

sounds like BS to me

Following is what comes up when you go to that link on Crag's List.

kansas city craigslist > for sale / wanted > garage & moving sales

This posting has been flagged for removal. [?]

(The title on the listings page will be removed in just a few minutes.)