Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

more claims that today is the day

TechguyLA

07/07/2011 [sailman] CAP1 I have only a small contact but he is fluent in Arabic and he INSISTS that Iraq RV'd at least 2 weeks ago and that some small denoms are in use

[bluwolf] Listen up that maliki allawi news cap is bogus,its done only to keep the insergents from bombing their country,also O sign off on your taxes just like I said he would,so expect your cashin procedures to start within hours,good luck Blu

[1[bulldog75] RV Update thru 11pmCST, Wed: I am only the messenger. RV rate Landfall has now increased from 80 to 93% and this percentcontinues to be good thru Fri, 3pm CST. 7% Landfall after Friday. Nothing in life is guaranteed. These are approximations. This is a percentage game. You are in the right place at the right time. O has signed the doc; best to take 15% package before the 45th day expiration. Details available tomorrow on many sites. Payday anticipated in Iraq, tomorrow, Thursday. Rate appears to be above $6. Second basket unknown. 20 yrs this country has waited. Appears a 93% go with no known further holds. Sleep well tonite for the Gift shall arrive soon. God has blessed you in many ways. Rejoice and be glad it is and HE is. Many sites may have further details tomorrow as the day unfolds and more intel available. And God smiled and blessed His Children. Amen. It is done.

[11:19:42 PM] [blaino] I have several ForEx people... some more prominent than others... This from a less prominent (by choice) one and although I rarely can get her to commit... I have something interesting to disclose and share ... now... So here we GO! OK, She has access to a ForEx "Back Screen" of some type, I'm guessing it's Thompson-Reuters Interbank systems, through a very secret and secure connection she has via (Insert BLACK BOX here) [read that as "redacted"] which she says is showing the IQD 'renumerating' at very low levels over the last few days and as the pings are confirmed and answered world wide the rate sneaks up and another round of pings is issued worldwide at the new, slightly higher rate. Problems are solved as they occur. At this time the rate is passing $6.44... (that was the "wow") and heading to $8.43 or $8.44 where it will "lock in" and render us 'Revalued'.... (that was the "WOW") and she believes that the "lock in rate" will be acheived before 6AM Eastern Standard Time, USA on Thursday, July 7th, 2011.... as I first indicated almost two weeks ago on our CC and here in Planetary Commons. I DID NOT SET THAT TIME/DATE/RATE BASED ON THIS INTEL!!!! Which makes me feel so much BETTER! I only recieved this "tidbit of 'telligence" this afternoon late and was able to get a second confirm a few minutes ago.... soooo, as promised, here it is for you, Citizen Members. I wish I could dispell all doubt, I cannot. I wish I could call this "fact", I cannot. This is a third party connect for me, but I have spoken with her several times before and she is a 26 year + ForEx Vet, NOT flighty, Not in any "Chat room" and NOT looking for notariety.... draw your own conclusions. I have drawn mine.... and I'm posting this....Thanks for your kind attention, Blaino.

[ackpaul] My lawyer called me and told me that he went in to the bank where we set up my trust account and it is one of the big three and is a branch that specializes in foriegn currency. Anyhow, they know he has been in the Dinar for several years as he was one of the ones who went over to Iraq with one of our Dinar dealers that you all know, when they first puchased Dinar several years ago. They told him that they expected the RV to occur anywhere between noon today central time to noon tomorrow. I dont know any more than this but I thought it was pretty exciting and i havent gotten excited about any of this. So there you go.

[ackpaul] we shall see how much they really know

[ackpaul] I hope they know something we dont

[ackpaul] but that is absilutely true what they said and i wouldnt stick my neck out for any intel other than what he gives me

[ackpaul] ok folks i am out of here so have a lovely night and happy dinar dreams

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

What I'm not getting is the tax implication....if the US has trillions of dollars they don't need ours..taxable income okay ...capital gains okay..... but all this nonsense .about added taxes seems to be total BS. If anything taxes should be cut with this kind of windfall.....And furthermore how can you single out one particular investment I don't believe you can or they would continue to hammer the oil companies, Microsoft,and ,precious metals, and pharmaceuticals.....makes no sense

Dame

Why do some of these people consistently LIE day after day and most all of this crap is comming from PTR and the GET TEAM.I don't get it unless there is some type of compensation from the dinar sellers.

I believe they do it to help someone make some money, in turn making them some money and the wanting to be 1st when it does happen.

07/07/2011 [sailman] CAP1 I have only a small contact but he is fluent in Arabic and he INSISTS that Iraq RV'd at least 2 weeks ago and that some small denoms are in use

[bluwolf] Listen up that maliki allawi news cap is bogus,its done only to keep the insergents from bombing their country,also O sign off on your taxes just like I said he would,so expect your cashin procedures to start within hours,good luck Blu

[1[bulldog75] RV Update thru 11pmCST, Wed: I am only the messenger. RV rate Landfall has now increased from 80 to 93% and this percentcontinues to be good thru Fri, 3pm CST. 7% Landfall after Friday. Nothing in life is guaranteed. These are approximations. This is a percentage game. You are in the right place at the right time. O has signed the doc; best to take 15% package before the 45th day expiration. Details available tomorrow on many sites. Payday anticipated in Iraq, tomorrow, Thursday. Rate appears to be above $6. Second basket unknown. 20 yrs this country has waited. Appears a 93% go with no known further holds. Sleep well tonite for the Gift shall arrive soon. God has blessed you in many ways. Rejoice and be glad it is and HE is. Many sites may have further details tomorrow as the day unfolds and more intel available. And God smiled and blessed His Children. Amen. It is done.

[11:19:42 PM] [blaino] I have several ForEx people... some more prominent than others... This from a less prominent (by choice) one and although I rarely can get her to commit... I have something interesting to disclose and share ... now... So here we GO! OK, She has access to a ForEx "Back Screen" of some type, I'm guessing it's Thompson-Reuters Interbank systems, through a very secret and secure connection she has via (Insert BLACK BOX here) [read that as "redacted"] which she says is showing the IQD 'renumerating' at very low levels over the last few days and as the pings are confirmed and answered world wide the rate sneaks up and another round of pings is issued worldwide at the new, slightly higher rate. Problems are solved as they occur. At this time the rate is passing $6.44... (that was the "wow") and heading to $8.43 or $8.44 where it will "lock in" and render us 'Revalued'.... (that was the "WOW") and she believes that the "lock in rate" will be acheived before 6AM Eastern Standard Time, USA on Thursday, July 7th, 2011.... as I first indicated almost two weeks ago on our CC and here in Planetary Commons. I DID NOT SET THAT TIME/DATE/RATE BASED ON THIS INTEL!!!! Which makes me feel so much BETTER! I only recieved this "tidbit of 'telligence" this afternoon late and was able to get a second confirm a few minutes ago.... soooo, as promised, here it is for you, Citizen Members. I wish I could dispell all doubt, I cannot. I wish I could call this "fact", I cannot. This is a third party connect for me, but I have spoken with her several times before and she is a 26 year + ForEx Vet, NOT flighty, Not in any "Chat room" and NOT looking for notariety.... draw your own conclusions. I have drawn mine.... and I'm posting this....Thanks for your kind attention, Blaino.

[ackpaul] My lawyer called me and told me that he went in to the bank where we set up my trust account and it is one of the big three and is a branch that specializes in foriegn currency. Anyhow, they know he has been in the Dinar for several years as he was one of the ones who went over to Iraq with one of our Dinar dealers that you all know, when they first puchased Dinar several years ago. They told him that they expected the RV to occur anywhere between noon today central time to noon tomorrow. I dont know any more than this but I thought it was pretty exciting and i havent gotten excited about any of this. So there you go.

[ackpaul] we shall see how much they really know

[ackpaul] I hope they know something we dont

[ackpaul] but that is absilutely true what they said and i wouldnt stick my neck out for any intel other than what he gives me

[ackpaul] ok folks i am out of here so have a lovely night and happy dinar dreams

WITH ALL THIS TALK ABOUT ITS DONE CAN SOMEONE PROVIDE A LINK OR RECEIT OR SOME REAL INTEL??????? CAUSE IF ITS DONE THEN WHY ISNT IT ALL OVER THE NEWS CAUSE YOU CANT GET DOLLARS FOR DINARS IF IT IS NOT TRADABLE IN THE US....

• Upvote 1

What I'm not getting is the tax implication....if the US has trillions of dollars they don't need ours..taxable income okay ...capital gains okay..... but all this nonsense .about added taxes seems to be total BS. If anything taxes should be cut with this kind of windfall.....And furthermore how can you single out one particular investment I don't believe you can or they would continue to hammer the oil companies, Microsoft,and ,precious metals, and pharmaceuticals.....makes no sense

Dame

I dont think they are saying any extra tax. They are saying we will be taxed 15% on our dinar only. not in addition to anything else.

TechGuy:

Question: why would the IQD need more testing than any other currency? This is bogus and their are no backscreen tests bla bla bla. Currency values change all the time, the IQD is no different....

I know thi is rumor but seriously?!

next....

• Upvote 2

Well it has to happen someday ~ so I guess today is as good as any other... laugh.gif

But I'm waiting patiently, so patiently, that I rarely come online to check the gossip with DV anymore and I almost forgot my username & password. ohmy.gif

Meanwhile I am working hard to build my real estate business here in sunny Florida... cool.gif

• Upvote 2

When the boots on the ground in Iraq start posting here that no more Dinar is available and talks of cash out tomorrow then we can believe it.

Not the losers at PTR,,plan not dinar,,Bilano , Okie athena Highway bil, the franksl etc that have told many tall tales and none have come to pass over many months.

Some have posted that these ones have spent there time doing this,,,i am sure we all could have done without their incorrect words of wisdom, time and time again.

Sorry calling you all out, all have been lies and deceit from you.

We should see it on the CBI website also.

Boots on the ground in Iraq is our best source of information along with the news articles and the CBI website.

Edited by Midx1
  • Upvote 1

O has signed the doc; best to take 15% package before the 45th day expiration. Details available tomorrow on many sites

????????????????????

http://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/signed-legislation

Nothing here about taxes, dinar, or currency

http://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/executive-orders

Same here

http://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/pending-legislation

Nothing Pending Either, hmmm

I believe they do it to help someone make some money, in turn making them some money and the wanting to be 1st when it does happen.

A very sad thing if true, that is for sure. To read some of things they post, makes me shake my head. Talk about things that make you go hmmmm..... :rolleyes:

I hope we see something positive very soon.... go rv!!

Why do some of these people consistently LIE day after day and most all of this crap is comming from PTR and the GET TEAM.I don't get it unless there is some type of compensation from the dinar sellers.

Why do you consistently believe them, remeber the title says Dinar Rumors ...emot-shakehead.gif

Maybe this has been addressed in the past, but can someone explain the flowchart of compensation for pumping.

Maybe this has been addressed in the past, but can someone explain the flowchart of compensation for pumping.

THERE ARE 4 GROUPS OF PUMPERS 2 OR 3 PEOPLE WITH A BUNCH OF SCREEN NAMES IN EACH GROUP, EACH GROUP HAS A WEEK OUT OF EACH MONTH........DINAR SALES FOR EACH WEEK TURN INTO A PERCENTAGE TO THE PUMPER OF THAT WEEK , THE PERCENTAGE IS PAID IN DINAR, BUT THE PUMPER HAS THE OPTION TO SEND THE DINAR BACK AND SELL BACK TO THE DEALER FOR CASH AT CURRENT DINAR PRICE.......NO MONEY TRAIL...

THERE ARE 4 GROUPS OF PUMPERS 2 OR 3 PEOPLE WITH A BUNCH OF SCREEN NAMES IN EACH GROUP, EACH GROUP HAS A WEEK OUT OF EACH MONTH........DINAR SALES FOR EACH WEEK TURN INTO A PERCENTAGE TO THE PUMPER OF THAT WEEK , THE PERCENTAGE IS PAID IN DINAR, BUT THE PUMPER HAS THE OPTION TO SEND THE DINAR BACK AND SELL BACK TO THE DEALER FOR CASH AT CURRENT DINAR PRICE.......NO MONEY TRAIL...

Thanks Chad.....do you have to work Saturdays and Sundays as well?