Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Blaino Update

Mountain man

maybe the prosperity packets will be delivered tomorrow and the government will be dissolved ,,,, funny how everyone seems to forget all of that nonsense which again started somewhere and pushed by the same bunch of clowns at the G E T TEAM ...... this guy is blowing so much smoke up your arses that you will be high for months on end.... newbies hurry by more dinar before it happens , i will guarantee you there will be an untimely delay not foreseen but it will be delayed a few days past tomorrow as every other time in order for you to buy more before it hits........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Blaino Get a Life , and by the way Who the heck are you really ,, suddenly in the last 6 mos you have become a guru , never heard of ya before that , Oh but funny TErryk has pretty much slid into the background !!

Blaino=Terryk=Athena =Okie=Tony= and the list goes on ,,, imho

Edited by jordan1
  • Upvote 1

....$750/ t/ oz next year this time...time to buy in brother ! (anything under 40 will make you a significant profit, no lose situation here )

...huh? are you alright ?..., time for you to go to bed, but, I think you have been sleep-walking for a long time ,....time you wake up and smell the coffee, ...but some don't see what is staring them in the face..... hope you're not one of those fools...

no Dinar for sale here, different investment, knuckehead

is this a guru thingy?

LOL.....this is the stuff only dreams can make!! 8 bucks...lmao I don't care how much oil, natural gas or gold they have...8 bucks that's now a wow, thats bullshlitz!!!

Edited by Crow

Come on people, stop posting **** by Blaino. He is the biggest joke of all of them. His info is so on the fringe it is not funny. He does not just produced inaccurate information, but makes things so far fetched could not believe anyone with a pea for a brain would believe him. Rate of $6.44/$8.44 not happening - actually never happening. I can guarantee you if you were to stay in this even longer, you will never see a rate that high unless the USD tanked.

icon_minipost.gifSubject: Blaino 7/6/11 empty.gifToday at 10:39 pmicon_quote_en.gif [blaino] I have several ForEx people... some more prominent than others... This from a less prominent (by choice) one and although I rarely can get her to commit... I have something interesting to disclose and share ... now... So here we GO! OK, She has access to a ForEx "Back Screen" of some type, I'm guessing it's Thompson-Reuters Interbank systems, through a very secret and secure connection she has via (Insert BLACK BOX here) [read that as "redacted"] which she says is showing the IQD 'renumerating' at very low levels over the last few days and as the pings are confirmed and answered world wide the rate sneaks up and another round of pings is issued worldwide at the new, slightly higher rate. Problems are solved as they occur. At this time the rate is passing $6.44... (that was the "wow") and heading to $8.43 or $8.44 where it will "lock in" and render us 'Revalued'.... (that was the "WOW") and she believes that the "lock in rate" will be acheived before 6AM Eastern Standard Time, USA on Thursday, July 7th, 2011.... as I first indicated almost two weeks ago on our CC and here in Planetary Commons. I DID NOT SET THAT TIME/DATE/RATE BASED ON THIS INTEL!!!! Which makes me feel so much BETTER! I only recieved this "tidbit of 'telligence" this afternoon late and was able to get a second confirm a few minutes ago.... soooo, as promised, here it is for you, Citizen Members. I wish I could dispell all doubt, I cannot. I wish I could call this "fact", I cannot. This is a third party connect for me, but I have spoken with her several times before and she is a 26 year + ForEx Vet, NOT flighty, Not in any "Chat room" and NOT looking for notariety.... draw your own conclusions. I have drawn mine.... and I'm posting this....Thanks for your kind attention, Blaino. another site.com... STILL the cutting edge of the Dinarian Experience, (mind your toes!)

Bummer. It is 10am EST on July 7th and no $8+ RV. I guess it is another SWING AND A MISS! Personally, I believe people are deliberately being mislead so they will be frustrated and give up their Dinar. Mine will sit in a nicee shiny box until it is of value (whenEVER that may be)