Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Blaino Update

Mountain man

icon_minipost.gifSubject: Blaino 7/6/11 empty.gifToday at 10:39 pmicon_quote_en.gif [blaino] I have several ForEx people... some more prominent than others... This from a less prominent (by choice) one and although I rarely can get her to commit... I have something interesting to disclose and share ... now... So here we GO! OK, She has access to a ForEx "Back Screen" of some type, I'm guessing it's Thompson-Reuters Interbank systems, through a very secret and secure connection she has via (Insert BLACK BOX here) [read that as "redacted"] which she says is showing the IQD 'renumerating' at very low levels over the last few days and as the pings are confirmed and answered world wide the rate sneaks up and another round of pings is issued worldwide at the new, slightly higher rate. Problems are solved as they occur. At this time the rate is passing $6.44... (that was the "wow") and heading to $8.43 or $8.44 where it will "lock in" and render us 'Revalued'.... (that was the "WOW") and she believes that the "lock in rate" will be acheived before 6AM Eastern Standard Time, USA on Thursday, July 7th, 2011.... as I first indicated almost two weeks ago on our CC and here in Planetary Commons. I DID NOT SET THAT TIME/DATE/RATE BASED ON THIS INTEL!!!! Which makes me feel so much BETTER! I only recieved this "tidbit of 'telligence" this afternoon late and was able to get a second confirm a few minutes ago.... soooo, as promised, here it is for you, Citizen Members. I wish I could dispell all doubt, I cannot. I wish I could call this "fact", I cannot. This is a third party connect for me, but I have spoken with her several times before and she is a 26 year + ForEx Vet, NOT flighty, Not in any "Chat room" and NOT looking for notariety.... draw your own conclusions. I have drawn mine.... and I'm posting this....Thanks for your kind attention, Blaino. another site.com... STILL the cutting edge of the Dinarian Experience, (mind your toes!)
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Go get him, three letter dudes! He has spilled the rate to everyone. He will be on planet Neptune. You know...way away from any other sane human being. BTW...I just saw a bunch of cows jumping over the moon. It was crazy. It must mean that Blaino is right in his prediction. I will stay up all night watching them jump, and waiting for this to happen.

Yah, that was a stupid post, but it wasn't any worse than the one from Blaino. Ridiculous! :blink:

Blaino-the only two more absurd items than your intel/predictions/web site are your amateur and inane attempts at comedy and voice impersonations--by far the worst even seen. I'd give the nod to a recent 3rd grade show I just saw last week.

Im not saying that with as much gold and oil that they have. That Iraq could not possibly support this with fractional banking BUT COME ON :huh:

If this hits at that rate. I will personally, with what I have left. pay for everybody here to go on vacation to Tahiti........NO KIDDING and buy the drinks :wacko:

For cash in i dont look for it to go over .86 :rolleyes:

Investment is only $1.30 :lol:

• Upvote 1

whatever he is on? I hope we can all have some..... I have heard it will be 14 US to 1 dinar..... and that was after 6 drinks ... I am on the 7th,,,, so the rate will be higher by the time I move on to the next drink at 1 am est Whahoo Go RV ....

...ex.com , CBI.com..., may be a better long play here, but make sure you take physical possession of at least a couple mil,,,(...only 2 grand ),

just in case this is the massive transfer of wealth...always possible ! hedge with silver, but watch out for JPMorgan, he / they control precious metals, artificially, but only as long as they can....after $50 resistance, will break for $100 +, ///just found medical uses for silver...750 / t/Oz by 7/2012 ~

JMHO

...ex.com , CBI.com..., may be a better long play here, but make sure you take physical possession of at least a couple mil,,,(...only 2 grand ),

just in case this is the massive transfer of wealth...always possible ! hedge with silver, but watch out for JPMorgan, he / they control precious metals, artificially, but only as long as they can....after $50 resistance, will break for $100 +, ///just found medical uses for silver...750 / t/Oz by 7/2012 ~

JMHO

[/quote

It has been in medical use for years now.....but thank you