Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are Your Dinars Authentic????

1978parker

I was wondering. I have purchased ALL of my dinar from Dinar Trade. Has anyone that has purchased theirs from Dinar Trade went to a bank to have them ran through the DeLaRue Machine for authenticity? I don't know why but all of the sudden I am a little concerned about this. BOY THAT WOULD SUCK BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to all who respond :unsure:

Edited by 1978parker
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Get your self a black light bulb and check your dinars for peace of mind wink.gif

Listen this is the last time gonna say this ok...... A black light is not even necessary some banks will check your dinars through currency books. They check the secuirty features and YEs Ali from dianrtrade are 100% REAL. All you have to do to all your bills is put them up to the light make sure most importantly they have the horses head on the right side of the bill. It's a watermark also mak sure it has the ssecurity strip down the middle but most importantly it MUST have the Horse head watermark when you hold it to the light if it DOES NOT have that then they are counterfeit.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Read this ... BTW ... there is more to it than a horses head water mark!

http://dinarvets.com...a-rue-machines/

Peace

Doc31

yes you are correct but that secuirty feature alone is the hardest to counterfeit is what i am getting at. Thanks Doc31

and ill also add all i have is 25k notes and bought them all from ALI from dinartrade.

Edited by easyrider

Read this ... BTW ... there is more to it than a horses head water mark!

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/18952-stop-relying-on-your-certificate-and-de-la-rue-machines/

Peace

Doc31

Doc , when you made that post back in May I checked out each one of my bills. I haven't been the least bit concerned since. Thanks sharing that information!

yes you are correct but that secuirty feature alone is the hardest to counterfeit is what i am getting at. Thanks Doc31

and ill also add all i have is 25k notes and bought them all from ALI from dinartrade.

Thanks Easy E and Doc.....im gonna try the black light on my dong as well....I hope I can see something....

• Upvote 1

Thanks Easy E and Doc.....im gonna try the black light on my dong as well....I hope I can see something....

Texas1....You are too funny :lol: :lol: :lol: I told you B4...U missed your calling!! +1 for humor