Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Newest OKIE SMOKIE chat

TechguyLA

[OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE HAD BETTER NEWS DAY'S THAN TODAY BUT HERE IT IS--IT SEEM'S NOW AT THE LAST MINUTE THAT MALAKI AND ALLAWAI ARE STILL DISAGREEING OVER THE ERBIL AGREEMENT AND MALIKI IS HOLDING OUT FOR MORE POWER AND HOLDING THE R/V HOSTAGE AT THIS EXACT MOMENT IN TIME---HOW LONG HE CAN PROLONG THIS IS ANYONE'S GUESS--IT SEEM'S LOGICALLY THAT NECESSARY PRE-REQUISITES THAT HAVE BEEN MET AND SIGNED OFF AT THE UN AND THE IMF SHOULD TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER PERSONAL SQUABBLEING---ALSO MALAIKI'S PARTY OF ALLAWAIS (SPELLING IS WRONG BUT YOU GET THE GIST) IS CALLING FOR HIM TO BE REPLACED---SO NOW WITH EVERYTHING ELSE BUT THE KITCHEN SINK BEING THROWN INTO THIS MIX--HERE WE SIT---I AM STILL WAITING TO HEAR WHAT IF ANYTHING TRANSPIRED TODAY REGARDING THE BANK CASH IN APPOINTMENTS THAT WERE SUPPOSED TO BE MADE----

Jul 6 8:15 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] SOME GOV OFFICIALS WERE SUPPOSEDLY GIVEN VOUCHERS TO BE ACTIVATED IMMEDIATELY AFTER R/V IS POSTED

[OKIE OIL MAN] LET ME ELABORATE A BIT FURTHER---THE ERBIL AGREEMENT IS THE POINT OF CONTENTION BETWEEN ALLAWAI AND MALAKI---IT REPRESENTS A LARGE AMOUNT OF AUTHORITY THAT MALIKI WANTS TO KEEP AND ALLAWAI SAYS ---NO----IF THIS KEEPS UP---WATCH KURDISTAN STEP IN AND DRIVE THE SHIP HOME---THEY ARE THE ONLY THING IN IRAQ THAT HAS THERE S--T TOGETHER

[OKIE OIL MAN] I ALSO FOUND OUT THAT TODAY JOE BIDEN IS REALLY WRACKING UP THE MILES ON HIS CREDIT CARD--SEEMS LIKE HE IS IN IRAQ MORE THAN HERE IN THE USA-----HEY------MAYBE THAT IS A GOOD THING>>>>>

[OKIE OIL MAN] SHABBI IS IN A GIVEN SET OF CIRCUMSTANCES THAT HE WOULD RATHER NOT BE IN---YES HE HAS THE AUTHORITY BUT LACKS THE ENDORSMENT OF THE PARLIMENT (UP TILL NOW) I AM NOT SURE IF HE GOT THAT OR NOT BUT WOULD THINK THAT WHEN IRAQ BECAME SOVERIGN THAT HE COULD DO THIS ON HIS OWN------HE STILL HAS TO PLAY THE GAME OF POLITICS AND THAT IS WHAT IS TRANSPIRING NOW

[abbababy] EdH Why if everything was completed by June 30th, are we still waiting for it to show up at the banks? Epeciallly when so many people ae saying they were called to cash in. what about the congress people cashing in?

[OKIE OIL MAN] ABBABABY--POLITICS ARE THE ONLY PLAUSABLE EXCUSE AND REASONING AT THIS TIME--SOMETHING NONE OF US CAN CONTROL

gdaddy] i have circulated dinar and a few of the bills have marks on them from iraqi's....will this nullify their value if they are slightly marked?

OKIE OIL MAN] IF BILLS ARE NOT TOO WORN--THERE SHOULD BE NO PROBLEM----JUST LIKE USED USD IN YOUR BILLFOLD VERSUS NEW CURRENCY---STILL GOOD AND NEGOITABLE

lion of gold asks.....[lionofgold] Is the rate no longer live?????

[jmr2762] I was at the bank today. No rate on their screens [OKIE OIL MAN] RATE IS LIVE IN COUNTRY---NOT POSTED ANYWHERE ELSE AT THIS EXACT MOMENT IN TIME---THINGS CAN CHANGE IN A SPLIT SECOND THO

[OKIE OIL MAN] THERE ARE SEVERAL PLACES AROUND THE GLOBE THAT THE DINAR IS BEING BOUGHT FOR OVER 1.00 DOLLAR PER DINAR

[dinargrad100] Okie, thank you for your willingness to pass on intel. My father has a contractof friend in Iraq. He told me today that his employees there have heard whispers of a big announcment tomorrow. could this have something to do with the RV?

[OKIE OIL MAN] DINARGRAD100--POSSIBILITY--DON'T LOSE BLADDER CONTROL YET--THEY HAVE OF LATE BEEN MAKING A BIG TO DO ABOUT EVERY LITTLE ANNOUNCEMENT THAT COMES OUT OF IRAQ--FOR ALL WE KNOW IT MAY BE SURROUNDING THE JUST SIGNED TODAY OF A MEGA CONTRACT FOR ELECTRICITY GENERATION AND ELECTRICAL INFRASTRUCTURE THAT CONTRACT WAS AWARDED TO A CANADIAN COMPANY

OKIE OIL MAN [duckyboy] If the RV button has not been pushed, why are Senators Congressman getting vouchers?

[OKIE OIL MAN] DUCKYBOY--EVER HEARD THE WORD----PERK'S?---THAT'S THE ADVANTAGE OF BEING AN ELECTED OFFICIAL

[ladyj47] For OAKIE, Weeks ago we heard the RV is out of Iraq's hands. It is an international RV of hundreds of countires. Is that not the case any more?

[OKIE OIL MAN] LADY--YES BUT IT STILL HAS TO BE CO-ORDINATED--NOW AS TO HOW LONG THIS CAN BE PROLONGED IS ANYBODYS GUESS--THEIR ARE A GREAT DEAL OF PRESSURE BOTH IN COUNTRY AND INTERNATIONALLY TO TURN THE RATE LOOSE INTERNATIIONALLY

[az33] ? for Okie: What does he think of bluwolf's post that the rate is floating and may come out near 5.25?

[OKIE OIL MAN] AZ33--I AM UNAWARE OF BLUWOLFS SOURCES--I AGREE WITH A TEMPORARY FLOAT SCENARIO THO--THAT WAY THEY CAN HOLD A SPOT ON THE EXCHANGE SO IT CAN BE CHANGED AT A MOMENTS NOTICE

[bobbysac] how long do they have to show a tradable currency

[OKIE OIL MAN] BOBBYSAC--30 DAYS AFTER WTO ASSENCION TO MY UNDERSTANDING --THAT IS PART OF WHAT I WAS REFERRING TO A WHILE AGO WHEN I SAID THEIR WERE STILL SOME HOUSE WORK TO BE DONE PRIOR TO JULY 31

[redseal1] for Okie...any truth to the IQD being tied to the gold?

[OKIE OIL MAN] REDSEAL--THEIR CURRENCY WILL OR CAN BE BACKED BY GOLD-OIL--OR THE RESERVES THEY CURRENTLY HAVE IN THEIR CBI

OKIE OIL MAN [suzy] Okie does this delay then mean in your opinion we will not see the rv in the next couple of days?

[OKIE OIL MAN] SUZY--ONLY GOD CAN ACCURATELY ANSWER THAT QUESTION

[purplecat13] Oakie, Do you think Iraq is out of c.hapter 7 at this time? thank you for the great free site

[OKIE OIL MAN] YES PURPLECAT13--AS OF JULY 1 ALL SANCTIONS AGAINST IRAQ WERE LIFTED

OKIE OIL MAN [dinarwinian] does Okie have an opion on how Phoenix extraolated out that 1 iqd will =3.58 based upon the IMF standard of $45/oz for gold and 31.10 G = 1 troy oz

[OKIE OIL MAN] I AM UNAWARE OF PHOENIX METHOD OF EXTRAPOLATION---GUESS IS A MORE APPROPRIATE WORDING

[OKIE OIL MAN] I AM THRU FOR THE NIGHT---IF I GET ANYTHNG NEW--I WILL RETURN AND POST---GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND GOD SPEED THE R/

[dinargrad100] Okie, thank you for your willingness to pass on intel. My father has a contractof friend in Iraq. He told me today that his employees there have heard whispers of a big announcment tomorrow. could this have something to do with the RV?

[OKIE OIL MAN] DINARGRAD100--POSSIBILITY--DON'T LOSE BLADDER CONTROL YET--THEY HAVE OF LATE BEEN MAKING A BIG TO DO ABOUT EVERY LITTLE ANNOUNCEMENT THAT COMES OUT OF IRAQ--FOR ALL WE KNOW IT MAY BE SURROUNDING THE JUST SIGNED TODAY OF A MEGA CONTRACT FOR ELECTRICITY GENERATION AND ELECTRICAL INFRASTRUCTURE THAT CONTRACT WAS AWARDED TO A CANADIAN COMPANY

OKIE OIL MAN [duckyboy] If the RV button has not been pushed, why are Senators Congressman getting vouchers?

[OKIE OIL MAN] DUCKYBOY--EVER HEARD THE WORD----PERK'S?---THAT'S THE ADVANTAGE OF BEING AN ELECTED OFFICIAL

[ladyj47] For OAKIE, Weeks ago we heard the RV is out of Iraq's hands. It is an international RV of hundreds of countires. Is that not the case any more?

[OKIE OIL MAN] LADY--YES BUT IT STILL HAS TO BE CO-ORDINATED--NOW AS TO HOW LONG THIS CAN BE PROLONGED IS ANYBODYS GUESS--THEIR ARE A GREAT DEAL OF PRESSURE BOTH IN COUNTRY AND INTERNATIONALLY TO TURN THE RATE LOOSE INTERNATIIONALLY

[az33] ? for Okie: What does he think of bluwolf's post that the rate is floating and may come out near 5.25?

[OKIE OIL MAN] AZ33--I AM UNAWARE OF BLUWOLFS SOURCES--I AGREE WITH A TEMPORARY FLOAT SCENARIO THO--THAT WAY THEY CAN HOLD A SPOT ON THE EXCHANGE SO IT CAN BE CHANGED AT A MOMENTS NOTICE

[bobbysac] how long do they have to show a tradable currency

[OKIE OIL MAN] BOBBYSAC--30 DAYS AFTER WTO ASSENCION TO MY UNDERSTANDING --THAT IS PART OF WHAT I WAS REFERRING TO A WHILE AGO WHEN I SAID THEIR WERE STILL SOME HOUSE WORK TO BE DONE PRIOR TO JULY 31

[redseal1] for Okie...any truth to the IQD being tied to the gold?

[OKIE OIL MAN] REDSEAL--THEIR CURRENCY WILL OR CAN BE BACKED BY GOLD-OIL--OR THE RESERVES THEY CURRENTLY HAVE IN THEIR CBI

OKIE OIL MAN [suzy] Okie does this delay then mean in your opinion we will not see the rv in the next couple of days?

[OKIE OIL MAN] SUZY--ONLY GOD CAN ACCURATELY ANSWER THAT QUESTION

[purplecat13] Oakie, Do you think Iraq is out of c.hapter 7 at this time? thank you for the great free site

[OKIE OIL MAN] YES PURPLECAT13--AS OF JULY 1 ALL SANCTIONS AGAINST IRAQ WERE LIFTED

OKIE OIL MAN [dinarwinian] does Okie have an opion on how Phoenix extraolated out that 1 iqd will =3.58 based upon the IMF standard of $45/oz for gold and 31.10 G = 1 troy oz

[OKIE OIL MAN] I AM UNAWARE OF PHOENIX METHOD OF EXTRAPOLATION---GUESS IS A MORE APPROPRIATE WORDING

[OKIE OIL MAN] I AM THRU FOR THE NIGHT---IF I GET ANYTHNG NEW--I WILL RETURN AND POST---GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND GOD SPEED THE R/V

oh great okie , can you please stop contradicting yourself constantly , i am starting to be embarrassed for you !!!!!

Annastasia - Do you really not realize how many people these jokers are hurting? You may be a seasoned vet but there are new investors in this thing every day, and this idiotic pumper is enticing them to buy more and more with the promise of an imminent rv. I will not be quiet about this or any other pumper. I will expose them, ridicule them and disparage their every remark. Maybe I can save one person from putting more money than they have on this "sure thing". If Okie turns out to be right, I swear that I will apologize, but in the meantime. . . he is a scammer and if you defend him, you support his scam. This is not entertainment. This is destruction of people's lives and finances, not to mention their faith in God.

Thanks dr duck for responding to Annastasia's post. My thoughts exactly!!

• Upvote 1

zaborn - The problem is that most of the people that are coming into this now are not seasoned investors. they are ordinary people that are told fairy tales about overnight riches and secret deals with multiple governments. you may be incredibly savvy and unable to be fooled by all the shysters, but most of the newbies don't seem to be. they are told that this is a secret deal and that they are not supposed to tell anybody, and they are told that it'll pop any moment. most of them don't go on these forums. they hear these rumors and might be on a call because their well-meaning friends tell them about it. yes, za, people are buying this crap and they don't know any better. the gurus are counting on their ignorance and exploiting them.

• Upvote 3

Okie the only thing that changes in a split second is Your Story, you come to these sites and build peoples hopes, only for them to be let down. You should be ashamed of yourself. You never post facts, it always some insider tip, or some "source" you can't reveal. You my friend as others will have a lot to answer for for these idle words. And that is all they are a bunch of idle words. This may be just and investment to you, but there are people out there losing everything over this "investment", and they don't need some blowhard like you helping the cause any further., There Is no cash-in anywhere, there are no perks, the simple truth is there hasn't been an RV. Is it so hard to admit that?

• Upvote 1

Did a careful evaluation of the responses to this post. Came up with a formula better than Good Will Hunting and I deduced that there were 12 more inane responses than there should have been to this post. Think I got it, the jurors are back from the Casey Anthony trial.

What you all prefer is the pablum spewed forth by DD, very pious and pompous - words that are formed into sentences that signify absolutely nothing. But he is the voice of reason. I'll take Okie over DD any day. One thing we all seem to miss is that nothing can be predicted because you have Casey Maliki in Iraq breaking every promise. I actually saw him in a hot body contest, as well. He came in second. The winner wore a burqua and did not move-very seductive. The person who came in last was Pamela Anderson. You see the Iraqis just do not seem to be able to get things right.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:blink:

Did a careful evaluation of the responses to this post. Came up with a formula better than Good Will Hunting and I deduced that there were 12 more inane responses than there should have been to this post. Think I got it, the jurors are back from the Casey Anthony trial.

What you all prefer is the pablum spewed forth by DD, very pious and pompous - words that are formed into sentences that signify absolutely nothing. But he is the voice of reason. I'll take Okie over DD any day. One thing we all seem to miss is that nothing can be predicted because you have Casey Maliki in Iraq breaking every promise. I actually saw him in a hot body contest, as well. He came in second. The winner wore a burqua and did not move-very seductive. The person who came in last was Pamela Anderson. You see the Iraqis just do not seem to be able to get things right.

:blink: :blink: :blink:

I thought this waste of breath went away...He always does this. "I'm gonna go away, I'm gone...fine...you dont get any intel...so there." Then he's right back posting his intel from his source way way way up the ladder. We need to find who this guy is and sue him for everything hes got...might get a ladder and boots lmao!

DinarChiTown - This may be the most lucid response. I;'m from Chicago too and not only will there be an RV, but the Cubbies finally win a world series. By the way, did you know they didn't win it in 1908. Read up on it. Merkle was on first for the Giants, when the Giants got the winning hit. Every one was celebrating, including Merkle, who never touched 2nd base. After about 5 minutes, a Cub found a ball and jumped up and down on 2nd. Merkle was declared out and the Cubs then won in extra innings, putting them in the World Series. True Story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

OK Bambino, WTF? Nonsense....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Also,

What makes ALONGHOTDOG any different than OKIE?????????? anyone????? Here's the difference...ALONGHOTDOG gets banned and OKIE does not.

Let that one marinate. ALONGHOTDOG IS OKIE...OKIE IS A ALONGHOTDOG....DONT YOU SEE THEY ARE THE SAME!!!

• Upvote 1

Bambino - if anyone is writing pablum it is you and the okie dopies. nothing i write is hurting others. it is only helping people. i care about others. it is not pompous or holier-than-thou. I know people are hurt by this type of stuff. I was one of them. I got into this investment quickly, and on the reputation of three heavy hitting guys, one of whom owns a cessna citation. these guys know money. they have friends in high places. i am an extremely careful investor and i usually don't take risks. but these guys were guys i felt i could trust and they each approached me individually. this was a secret investment that nobody knew about, and it was about to pop. i needed to make a quick decision and invest just a little bit of money. all of these were red flags to me, but these were guys i could trust. i didn't have time to research because i was going off the grid for a few days on a pre-planned trip where i would have no internet access.

So I made a decision. i invested. while i was on a trip two of the guys contacted me with guru information, telling me that i had just made millions. i was amazed and super excited. for a beautiful couple of days, i thought it had actually paid off, until . . . i returned home and had internet access and began to actually research the dinar. what i found was crushing.

i may have been stupid with ignoring my usual investment policy, but since then i have seen this exact scenario play out with hundreds of others. this is kind of a crusade for me. it is not empty words. i believe these guys are really doing hard. thank God that i did listen to one of my core beliefs and only used money I could lose, but i know for a fact that many have taxed themselves into trouble over the immediacy of the rumors.

So I will continue to be a voice of reason for myself and all the others who have been screwed by these false gurus. There will be no "fool me twice".

• Upvote 3

Bambino, I'm going to have to disagree with you on this scenario....if there's one thing the Iraqis know, its bombs....and Pamela Anderson, in any hot body contest, is "the Bomb" if we could hook her and Shabs up, we'd all be rich in the am....

If any of you are that petty about what Okie or anyone else writes why are you even invested. This is the RUMOR section so please knock if off.

Rumor or out right lie section?

>>What you all prefer is the pablum spewed forth by DD, very pious and pompous - words that are formed into sentences that signify absolutely nothing.>>

Or as described by an attorney, the sociopath (see definition self serving lies/manipulations) and Casey Anthony etc...take a room full of words and rearrange them like furniture to intentionally mislead to achieve personal gain.

Believers are often insulted by others, implying that believers are considered naive by having not recognized someones willingness to exploit for financial gain...however communications of late, confirm those same believers in the words, are more than willing to follow-up with the offenders who are more-so naive to spew it. Very interesting and Wonder who will be proven to be more naive in the end.

Wishwell11

First of all, drduck, I like the way you think bud, this is what Iv been trying to say the whole time.

Second, this quote was taken from PTR and it pretty much explains is all, I couldnt help but to bring it over here. Even they are starting to get fed up with these BS rumors.

you wonder why some people get pissed off at the intell. its not the intell people are getting mad about it the manner in witch its being presented to us. were being told that 99.9% or even 100% sure its coming out tomorrow then nothing happens. were being told its CONFIRMED that such and such took place, and it never took place. look up the word confirmed and see what it means. look up what 99.9% means and tell me the odds of you being that .1%. i could sit here and name at least 20 different times off the top of my head that were told we are going to wake up to this tomorrow.. all the imf stories all the cbi stories all the forex stories all the parties in the streets all the banks showing green, i could go on and on.. the only thing that is confirmed is that we can NOT predict a date or a rate. i respect those people who are trying to help in bringing us intell and tell us whats going on. but don't get mad at people who get uptight what we hear something that is 99.9% sure and confirmed and it is neither.. this letter is not directed toward anybody who is just bringing it like they hear it. this letter is for the ones who get mad at us for getting mad. now you know why some get mad..

most likely im going to get banned for sending this but if i dont i want to thank you for letting me reply, because some of the big guys have been bashing us little guys.. lol

• Upvote 1