Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NO- RV - for a While Longer

Hey Wake up----- There is not a full GOI-- they are Not full members of WTO -- They are Not out of Chapter 7-- They may do something by summer or befour of next year 2012, as far as the currency goes but Not until then if any --- We are dealing with Iraqi, .. All of you Know this.....

I dont like this eithier but facts are facts and No I am not going to post articles to inforce, this, I am not going to teach ... I get bashed alot from the members of this site... just because they dont get to here it is going to rv in a week or a weekend..

please forgive my spelling.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/73197-rv-rv-rv/#ixzz1RMREBDNI

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

Hey Wake up----- There is not a full GOI-- they are Not full members of WTO -- They are Not out of Chapter 7-- They may do something by summer or befour of next year 2012, as far as the currency goes but Not until then if any --- We are dealing with Iraqi, .. All of you Know this.....

I dont like this eithier but facts are facts and No I am not going to post articles to inforce, this, I am not going to teach ... I get bashed alot from the members of this site... just because they dont get to here it is going to rv in a week or a weekend..

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/73197-rv-rv-rv/#ixzz1RMREBDNI

It will happen when it happens and we must live our life NOW

Hey Jax

Biden was on CSPAN ...December 2010 congratulating Iraq on the formation of their government. Watched it......

Dame

• Upvote 1

'jxhal',

Good afternoon!

Thank you for the post; however, I believe some DV members may be taking exception to how your message is being communicated or delivered. If you are truly attempting to educate, then I suggest changing your communication methodology to being more humble or showing some humility.

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 1

I thought the Long Ranger would be a bit more positive then that!!!

A Poster's Positivity or Negativity is not going to change the outcome of this thing not even 1 iota...

While I understand it may make one feel good to hear soothing and reassuring words... In the end it's only facts which rule events and words won't make it happen not even 1 nano-sec sooner... Good Luck to us.

Edited by umbertino

no bashing here why because you are right. now i am hoping they can get all that done in the next couple of days ;)

Hey Jax

Biden was on CSPAN ...December 2010 congratulating Iraq on the formation of their government. Watched it......

Dame

and bush said mission accomplished. hey reality is still reality.

DONT TELL OKIE :D

Thanks for sharing your thoughts however if you are going to state facts are facts because what news articles say or an Iraqi TV broadcasts says then you as well are others are going to get bit by misinformation. Not bashing so please don't take it that way. A lot of people put to much faith in what is in print. We don't know for fact that all is done or not. Some people are looking to find that news piece that says 1 week we will revalue at such and such rate. Will not happen. To many would line up and buy buy buy. Hell if I knew for fact when the rv was I would sell everything to buy more. They are not going to give the final pieces of the puzzle until it's time. Several years back China revalued their currency and before they did they announced no RV for at least six months then BAM the next week they did. My point is what appears to be facts may or may not be true or may not be all the facts needed to give an educated opinion. I have seen articles and I'm sure others have too that say one thing and something else happens or nothing at all. There are plenty of reasons to support an RV this month but nobody has, nor will they every have all the facts to support that claim. That goes for the claims of not happening till 2012. Plenty of reasons to support that too, but there is just not enough facts to support that either. Why? Because they will not give us all the facts because Iraq does not have enough dinars to sell if we all bombarded them because we knew. They have to keep those pieces of the puzzle till the end. That is why no guru has been right yet. Some work harder to get as many pieces as possible but still they fall short. Same goes with speculative opinions. If more people could realize this there would be less bashing and more understanding. Opinions can be given respectfully if they are not making claims of completing that infamous puzzle. This is my opinion and I hope it is repectfull to all. God bless and go RV!!!

• Upvote 3

Agreed...... all of this things have not yet be announced. I by no means believe all the "guru" hype, but who is to say all these items can not be announced and completed on the same day?

Well said. Thay may be holding out till the end and then unload it all. Makes sense.

Be carefull you may just sleep right through it. :o

*jumps up* :blink: Who...Wot...where....???!!! :blink: *sighs* though i hears some one say "RV time..." *sighs* -_- zZZzZZzzz...buwhahaa....zZZzZzZz -_-

*Dreaming...talking in sleep* -_- Buawhaha...you can run away from me "Cat-gun", Okie!!! buwhaha..... ZzzzzZZZz -_-

tumblr_l9uv11ZYYc1qzwrk6o1_500.gif

• Upvote 1