Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Guru Bytes

DinarThug

This Is CNN. Broadcasting From The Baghdad Denny's. Shabby Ate Here On His Birthday!

ThugNote: The Fourth Quote Is From check-----mate. -

7-6-2011 Guru Blaino It is exciting to continue to hear all positive events happening and to see the movement and possibilities getting better and better. There is not one word of anything negative so far..we will see the RV before we hear the rv from anyone. The RV is I STILL feel within the next 48 hours.

7-6-2011 Guru Med THERE WAS HUGE NEWS TODAY…NOW THAT THOSE OBSTACLES HAVE BEEN REMOVED THEY NOW CAN MOVE FORWARD WITH ANY INTERNATIONAL MOVES INCLUDING THE RAISING OF THE ZERO’S AND HAVING AN INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY AND JOINING THE WTO…THEY HAD NO CHANCE TO MOVE INTERNATIONALLY UNTIL THIS MOMENT… …NOW WE KNOW WE ARE ONE VOTE AWAY FROM THIS BEING OVER…NOW AM I SAYING RV TOMORROW NO BUT THE PIECES ARE BEING PUT INTO THE RIGHT HOLES OR SQUARES OR CIRCLES…THE SANCTIONS ARE REMOVED…I STILL THINK THEY ARE UNDER CHAPTER VII THERE IS A DIFFERECE…THE VOTE FOR PARLIAMENT HAS TO COME AND PARLIAMENT IS OFF TILL THE 11TH…ALL SANCTIONS HAVE BEEN REMOVED BY THE UNSC AND IRAQ NOW IS REALLY FREE TO MOVE FORWARD BUT HAS TO PAY 5% STILL TO KUWAIT OR ELSE

7-6-2011 Guru Ivy We are not as close as others believe...based on the info Shared with me we are not in the week and as it stands currently it may not go down in the next couple of months. One key thing to watch for is the supply drying up and as of right now you can get dinar from 30 plus currency dealers online with a click of a button...the importers aren't hearing a peep about a possible Revalue as of this morning...logic says there's more than meets the eye with whats transpiring in this investment. I hope I am absolutely wrong, time will tell.

7-6-2011 Guru zzzzzzzzz the most credible sources saying he is seeing it live on the boards. The thing that bothers me is that he has said that before....I get irritable when I feel that I am getting stories told to me...80% of the intel that is misinformation..

7-6-2011 Guru Delta It's all done...it takes a process...and the holiday was here and when UNSC released Iraq from Chapter 7...they had to get the confirmation updated in Iraq systems...that's why there is a delay since the meeting in Jordan...now it's all done and S (Shabibi) has given the green light...so its coming...its anytime now

7-6-2011 Guru TonyTnT Saturday morning I was one of 4 people who got the information about senators and congressmen cashing it....Then...Threats from the CIA etc…the rate is $5.25....3.22 GBP = $5.25 usd... last night at 11 – one of my buddies called me to say rate was live... [iraq citizen said] there was a line of people at the bank waiting to get in[in Baghdad]...military officer from the US in Baghdad said there are lines at the bank right now....Were anticipating something today but unfortunately… something in the US meant didn’t happen....This afternoon, all this afternoon was hearing that the rate now being seen by some banks. That it is rising...The 3 days from the IMF are up tomorrow

• Upvote 1

it would seem to me that if we actually found out that senators were cashing in as "special people" and we all get screwed over that we would have a great lawsuit.

just saying.

i don't believe anyone is cashing in anything. i realize that almost all politicians are by definition criminals in some format but i cannot see this. also if there are lines at the banks in iraq as some have said would we not see it on - oh i don't know - TELEVISION. THE NEWS.

just saying.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You know, I am a contractor over here in Iraq. At my particular base we do not have a local bank, at other bases we do. Nevertheless, we have military finance to convert our USD to IQD. We exchange them for the same rate you see at the CBI website, not a penny more or less. I bought $100 worth today with no caveats. The transaction with the military is fast and simple, green goes in and colorful comes out. I walk away with funny money and add it to my collection. I hear about lines, that is so much baloney it hurts. I live over here guys and gals, trust me if there was any type of line I would know, in fact many of us contractors would know. If the finance office says to us sorry we can no longer sell that would be an indicator. Since this is not the case, please be careful what you post about us over here, we can quickly contradict you in a flash. Not that this is my primary intent, but I am here living the 118 degree plus weather and having to walk in this mess. Living the sanstorms yada, yada, yada. I ask that you doubly confirm what is said about us out here. Lastly, there is absolutely and positively no restriction for any personnel civilian or military leaving this place with physical currency in tow. This I can assure you 100%.

• Upvote 2

You know, I am a contractor over here in Iraq. At my particular base we do not have a local bank, at other bases we do. Nevertheless, we have military finance to convert our USD to IQD. We exchange them for the same rate you see at the CBI website, not a penny more or less. I bought $100 worth today with no caveats. The transaction with the military is fast and simple, green goes in and colorful comes out. I walk away with funny money and add it to my collection. I hear about lines, that is so much baloney it hurts. I live over here guys and gals, trust me if there was any type of line I would know, in fact many of us contractors would know. If the finance office says to us sorry we can no longer sell that would be an indicator. Since this is not the case, please be careful what you post about us over here, we can quickly contradict you in a flash. Not that this is my primary intent, but I am here living the 118 degree plus weather and having to walk in this mess. Living the sanstorms yada, yada, yada. I ask that you doubly confirm what is said about us out here. Lastly, there is absolutely and positively no restriction for any personnel civilian or military leaving this place with physical currency in tow. This I can assure you 100%.

Brother, you are preaching to the choir...

We have been fed nonsense for months and i do mean months now...however, on a different note, I appreciate your sacrifice over there and hope that you and your comrades come home soon....

Guru Tony, in your next conversation with your military officer, whichever branch, kindly ask him or her to send you an email, make that person commit to you in writing. I bougth $100 of Dinar today with no caveats. The transaction is real simple, green goes in and colorful comes out. I live and work way, way West Iraq so I live and breath this stuff. I will know if there are denials of service at the military finance, So please do your diligence and force the officer to commit in writing, this way he or she has to back up what they say...at the present moment I can put that person down. In fact, get me a DSN number, all military knows what that means and I will call and verify for anyone that asks. Please do not post unsubsatiated diatribes about us in Iraq without checking your facts. Maybe I should compliment your zeal but I would rather not since you have offended yourself rather easily and any number of others. Just like a reporter buddy, back up your claim and you are golden, dont back it up and hmmm what does that make you?

• Upvote 3

7-6-2011 Guru Ivy We are not as close as others believe...based on the info Shared with me we are not in the week and as it stands currently it may not go down in the next couple of months. One key thing to watch for is the supply drying up and as of right now you can get dinar from 30 plus currency dealers online with a click of a button...the importers aren't hearing a peep about a possible Revalue as of this morning...logic says there's more than meets the eye with whats transpiring in this investment. I hope I am absolutely wrong, time will tell.

End Quote

Hmmm... This one looks like an extra on the wrong set.... Which is good... Not sure why they call him/her a Guru

Guru Tony, in your next conversation with your military officer, whichever branch, kindly ask him or her to send you an email, make that person commit to you in writing. I bougth $100 of Dinar today with no caveats. The transaction is real simple, green goes in and colorful comes out. I live and work way, way West Iraq so I live and breath this stuff. I will know if there are denials of service at the military finance, So please do your diligence and force the officer to commit in writing, this way he or she has to back up what they say...at the present moment I can put that person down. In fact, get me a DSN number, all military knows what that means and I will call and verify for anyone that asks. Please do not post unsubsatiated diatribes about us in Iraq without checking your facts. Maybe I should compliment your zeal but I would rather not since you have offended yourself rather easily and any number of others. Just like a reporter buddy, back up your claim and you are golden, dont back it up and hmmm what does that make you?

I am curious as to How Many dinars you recieved for the $100.? And what is the SMALLEST BILL you have recieved or seen ? and as I see some have asked for your input as to the possable Revaluation timeframe, what you might be able to tell us is being said over there.Also WHAT DO YOU Personally think of this Revaluation -scam or not ? There are thousands of investors who would be mighty upset if this turned out to be a scam givin all the news coming out on Al-Jazeera tv and on all the news channels people have seen in the past months. Gov Shabibi would not devulge any info when asked about the Dinar as he spoke here in his stop at Harvard University, only to say "I can not tell you". We have seen a lot of articles that support the idea of a Revaluation , but so far No One has given a solid date or rate backed up with facts. so thousands sit and wait . Any info you might choose to share would be much appreciated by all. 1 last question what is it you do ? regards Rick

it would seem to me that if we actually found out that senators were cashing in as "special people" and we all get screwed over that we would have a great lawsuit.

just saying.

i don't believe anyone is cashing in anything. i realize that almost all politicians are by definition criminals in some format but i cannot see this. also if there are lines at the banks in iraq as some have said would we not see it on - oh i don't know - TELEVISION. THE NEWS.

just saying.

Television and news...this is naive thinking. Neither will report anything in the US guaranteed.

Ask yourself this, Why haven't I heard about all of the international relations between Iraq and Kuwait? Why haven't I heard about soldiers still dying in Iraq? The answer is the same reason you won't here anything about the RV in the states. Maybe CNBC/Bloomberg as a blurb.

Well back to the drawing board, think I'll take these dinars to safe deposit box and go back to work! Wake me when it RVs. Guess I'll go tell the Ranger dealer to go ahead and sell that Ranger to a guy thats got some money! Cause it looks like we are going to be on this ride alot longer folks.JMO, no great intel just a good ole Texas gut feeling, when I get one of these it usually pretty much on target. I sure hope its wrong though! Sure was looking forward to fishing out of that new bass boat this fall spawn. GO RV!!!! :(:(:(:(:huh: