Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE Threatens To Shut His Site Down

DinarThug

This Is CNN. Broadcasting From Honest Abdul's Used Camel Lot. Check Out These Trade-Ins From The GOI. We've Never Seen Mileage This Low!

9:01 PM [big haus] [OKIE OIL MAN] I CAUTIONED ALL THE ADMINS AND MODS ABOUT BANNING AND KICKING AND BOOTING ABOUT HOW UNNECESSARY I FELT IT WAS SINCE I HAD SEEN IT ON ALL OTHER FORUMS----I GUESS I HAVE NOW LEARNED WHY THEY DID ALL THE HOUSE CLEANING ON THOSE OTHER SITES--I SURE NEVER WOULD HAVE BELIEVED IT WOULD BE NECESSARY HERE----BUT I WAS WRONG--PLEASE RE=READ MY FIRST AND LAST WARNING---THERE WILL BE NO BANNING OR ADDITIONAL CHANCES FOR THE NUT JOBS---I WILL SIMPLY SHUT THE ENTIRE SITE DOWN AND LET THEM FIND OUT FOR THEMSELVES INTEL AND INFO---NOT BEING A GROUCH--BUT I NEVER THOUGHT THIS SITE WOULD SUCCOMB TO WHAT OTHER SITES HAVE BECAME--WE CHARGE NOTHING--WE OFFER ALL WE HAVE---AND YOU KEEP BITING THE HAND THAT IS FEEDING YOU. SOME OF YOU STILL NEED TO BE SPOON FED---WELL I HOPED THIS SITE HAD PROGRESSED BEYOND THAT---PLEASE ADHERE TO THE RULES AND BE RESPECTFUL OR KEEP YOUR FINGERS IN YOUR POCKETS AND OFF THE KEYBOARD----

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

This Is CNN. Broadcasting From Honest Abdul's Used Camel Lot. Check Out These Trade-Ins From The GOI. We've Never Seen Mileage This Low!

9:01 PM [big haus] [OKIE OIL MAN] I CAUTIONED ALL THE ADMINS AND MODS ABOUT BANNING AND KICKING AND BOOTING ABOUT HOW UNNECESSARY I FELT IT WAS SINCE I HAD SEEN IT ON ALL OTHER FORUMS----I GUESS I HAVE NOW LEARNED WHY THEY DID ALL THE HOUSE CLEANING ON THOSE OTHER SITES--I SURE NEVER WOULD HAVE BELIEVED IT WOULD BE NECESSARY HERE----BUT I WAS WRONG--PLEASE RE=READ MY FIRST AND LAST WARNING---THERE WILL BE NO BANNING OR ADDITIONAL CHANCES FOR THE NUT JOBS---I WILL SIMPLY SHUT THE ENTIRE SITE DOWN AND LET THEM FIND OUT FOR THEMSELVES INTEL AND INFO---NOT BEING A GROUCH--BUT I NEVER THOUGHT THIS SITE WOULD SUCCOMB TO WHAT OTHER SITES HAVE BECAME--WE CHARGE NOTHING--WE OFFER ALL WE HAVE---AND YOU KEEP BITING THE HAND THAT IS FEEDING YOU. SOME OF YOU STILL NEED TO BE SPOON FED---WELL I HOPED THIS SITE HAD PROGRESSED BEYOND THAT---PLEASE ADHERE TO THE RULES AND BE RESPECTFUL OR KEEP YOUR FINGERS IN YOUR POCKETS AND OFF THE KEYBOARD----

:lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

So is he upset that people are complaining about his Intel? Is he aware that his Intel is all bogus? Biting the hand that feeds you? That would imply that he has brought forth true and worth while Intel. Hey okie...the lord has come again...he came last Thursday, he will be judging people next Tuesday and Wednesday. Trust me, he's back, the public just doesn't know it yet. What a joke.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

HAHAHAH... I just got banned from their chat. Everyone should go over there and look at all the BS. It reminds me of a CULT. I told them all what I thought and asked if I needed to drink some special punch to be a part of it.... lol They didnt like that to much

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

For the life of me, I can't understand why the nut house continues to let Okie play on the computer!!

• Upvote 1

Goodby OKie!!! and Good Reddense

Let's shut that mother down! Everybody join Okie's site and post the truth! Take the dinar back from the pumpers! Long live the resistance! NO MORE PICKLED OKIE!!!!!

P.S. I don't even know his url. If anyone wants to PM me I will happily be banned from that looney!

• Upvote 6

Hope this is a promise on his part. I mean oh no he not going to share his intel anymore. Geez dosn't he know that hr has never been right about anything. I have felt like getting a restraining order against him and his intel. Today is indeed a great day

9:01 PM

I HAD SEEN IT ON ALL-

THE HOUSE CLEANING

----BUT I WAS WRONG-

THE NUT JOBS---

YOU KEEP BITING THE HAND THAT IS FEEDING YOU. ----

Nuff Said!