Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Chat 7/6/11 1:25pm

kcw

I thought I read somewhere a few days ago the Chapter 7 had been lifted. I can't find it so maybe i am wrong huh.gif

Nope, only partial restrictions were lifted. It is 99% lifted, but that's still not 100%!

The US is stationed in Iraq. Our massive presence there is far more powerful than any army Iraq can muster up...and certainly nothing that can prove a deterrant to the Iranian Revolutionary Guard. Having a military to 'protect their wealth' doesnt make much sense right now considering who's watching their back now...even is we are slowly withdrawing.

Although we would like to think that, and it would be great if they would just hurry up and RV - it would be foolish and too soon. Iraq needs to be wearing the big boy pants in order to make this successful, and they simply aren't there yet!

Soon, though! Hopefully very soon!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Nope, only partial restrictions were lifted. It is 99% lifted, but that's still not 100%!

Although we would like to think that, and it would be great if they would just hurry up and RV - it would be foolish and too soon. Iraq needs to be wearing the big boy pants in order to make this successful, and they simply aren't there yet!

Soon, though! Hopefully very soon!!!

Well if I were Malaki or Shabibi or whatever big shot is over there...I'd sleep a lot better knowing US forces are around the corner and not the Iraq Revolutionary Guard. We saw how they kicked butt in Gulf War I. Once they caught wind of the Abrams M1A1 on the horizon, they threw up the white flag faster than any Frenchman could hope to!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

The United States Military is keeping anyone from invading Iraq. We have the largest embassy in the world there, and eight military bases. I don't think security is the real issue

PLUS 1 Say that one more time in bold and loud so that everyone that reads this chat can hear it and understand!!!!!!!!!!!!! the truth!!!!! :angry:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

What a breath of fresh air to here a LOGICAL person Thank you ADAM I really appreciate your opinions.

I will quote Drag Net -- Facts just the Facts man.

P.S.

Adam how do you feel about the asdf gold pegged currency report.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/asdf/2011/07/06/tuesdayupdates

Again Thank you for all you do.Looking forward to your post RV investments and I look forward to meeting you in our travels.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The United States Military is keeping anyone from invading Iraq. We have the largest embassy in the world there, and eight military bases. I don't think security is the real issue

IMO it's the perception that Iraq is handling their security on it's own is what is important. Clearly the US with or without Iraq's help will keep anyone from invading but there is more than one country that would cry foul if it appears that we are in charge of Iraq's security. The yellow belly U.S.A. haters will claim that if we control security we control their money and therefore control their government. If Adam is right I believe it's merely semantics but must be done to release Chapter VII. The good news is if it is just semantics we just hand them the sword and say "it's all yours boys". JMO

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If the truth is not welcome here just say so and I will refrain from posting.Otherwise put my post back up as written.Was not a bash just the truth.

Hey MODS,

Shouldn't it say "edited by" if you struck something from his writing? I am fairly new so I may not understand the rules.

I have seen this complaint from other members before and regardless if our opinions differ I believe this should be an open forum as long as things don't get mean spirited.

If I posted this in the wrong place I apologize.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hey MODS,

Shouldn't it say "edited by" if you struck something from his writing? I am fairly new so I may not understand the rules.

I have seen this complaint from other members before and regardless if our opinions differ I believe this should be an open forum as long as things don't get mean spirited.

Bravo!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey MODS,

Thank's for the support WowLewi.Apparently If your post does not promote the sight owners marketing plan or rubs him or the mods the wrong way it will be removed.So if your truth is not sight Koolaid save your fingers and opinion and dont post.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

Thank's for the support WowLewi.Apparently If your post does not promote the sight owners marketing plan or rubs him or the mods the wrong way it will be removed.So if your truth is not sight Koolaid save your fingers and opinion and dont post.

I've always preferred an Arnold Palmer or Lemonade... Going into a meeting so if your next question is what is an "Arnold Palmer"? the answer is... Lemonade and Iced Tea mixed. Perfect for Summer... You gotta try it.

Bye for now!

[Adam Montana] Now we all know that there is a flurry of news coming out

[Adam Montana] in particular - about a possible redenomination

[Adam Montana] and Iraq is trying to make it look like they will wait till next year to make this move\

[Adam Montana] the other issue is the RD articles

[Adam Montana] I think they are smoke articles [Adam Montana] let's think about this

[Adam Montana] they can re-denominate

[Adam Montana] and keep the current value

[Adam Montana] nobody makes a profit

[Adam Montana] but why would they do that?

[Adam Montana] 8 years ago they lost 1000% of what they had

[Adam Montana] their currency and wealth dropped insanely fast

[straightshot] Adam Montana - Dont you think it makes sense to redenominate before RV ??... and you do know that they are redenominating... going to happen... THEN maybe RV IMO...

[Adam Montana] Straightshot I think they happen almost simultaneously [Adam Montana] giving us a very small cash in window

[straightshot] but no RV before... MY point

[Adam Montana] it makes sense to move the decimal a couple notches, issue the lower denoms, and force everyone to cash in before RVing again to get the value up even higher

[straightshot] rd does not change value though

[straightshot] except asthetically

Which is it???

Redenomination or No Redenomination???

:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::unsure:

• Upvote 4

dinar-racer - posting the "truth" and your "opinion" are two completely different things. When you're posting your "opinion" of this site owner & bashing him, you can expect those posts to disappear. You are not on a public forum, this site is privately owned. If you were posting something that was using unacceptable language, then the mod's can "edit" out your language & still leave your post there. That's when editing is used. There's a BIG difference there. But your entire post was removed by one of the mod's - and rightfully so. Keep it respectful and you can have all the "opinions" you want.

WowLewi - you're right, as long as it doesn't get "mean-spirited". Well, I'm not the mod that removed dinar-racer's post, but it was way past mean-spirited and should have been removed. I support that mod's actions and not even sure which mod removed it.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

dinar-racer - posting the "truth" and your "opinion" are two completely different things. When you're posting your "opinion" of this site owner & bashing him, you can expect those posts to disappear. You are not on a public forum, this site is privately owned. If you were posting something that was using unacceptable language, then the mod's can "edit" out your language & still leave your post there. That's when editing is used. There's a BIG difference there. But your entire post was removed by one of the mod's - and rightfully so. Keep it respectful and you can have all the "opinions" you want.

WowLewi - you're right, as long as it doesn't get "mean-spirited". Well, I'm not the mod that removed dinar-racer's post, but it was way past mean-spirited and should have been removed. I support that mod's actions and not even sure which mod removed it.

Thank you paperboy for having the integrity to at least respond.Much better than whoever removed my post which was not nearly as harsh as it could have been.If you read my post It was also stated as my opinion.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1