Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I love me some Breitling!

Skubyact

I have written to him several times. Only one one ocassion did he reply. The truth of the matter is that the US does not print currency other then our own. Yes, I am a coin collector and am familiar in this area. Breitling has made two comments that we print the money, we simply do not so that makes his assetion entirely false. I only say this because any coin collector will tell you the same. By the same token, does the US have some say so and or guiding interest where the money is made? perhaps but not on a profit level. Unless there are a few entities that own stock in Thomas De La Rue (UK). I get Breitlings point about we make the IQD...but not correct. No big deal really, just symantecs I am trying to correct.

• Upvote 2

I think, out of all the people I listen to, hear from, etc... Breitling is the one person who gives no false hope - just puts it out there as exactly what it is - an investment. I love the words : WHILE YOU WAIT; ACCUMULATE....

;)

I have written to him several times. Only one one ocassion did he reply. The truth of the matter is that the US does not print currency other then our own. Yes, I am a coin collector and am familiar in this area. Breitling has made two comments that we print the money, we simply do not so that makes his assetion entirely false. I only say this because any coin collector will tell you the same. By the same token, does the US have some say so and or guiding interest where the money is made? perhaps but not on a profit level. Unless there are a few entities that own stock in Thomas De La Rue (UK). I get Breitlings point about we make the IQD...but not correct. No big deal really, just symantecs I am trying to correct.

he has stated many times that we print iqd and we print them in and out of this country could you point me to a link on the matter. i am curious about this because it is a power position and who ever does print the iqd has a say in the whole thing. brietling has never given anything to back up his claims so i'm not sure who is correct.

I think, out of all the people I listen to, hear from, etc... Breitling is the one person who gives no false hope - just puts it out there as exactly what it is - an investment. I love the words : WHILE YOU WAIT; ACCUMULATE....

wink.gif

And I would have to disagree with you.....he gave out lots of false hope saying the RD was impossible, but then goes and pumps people to buy lower denoms because they will be safe if Iraq RD.....that is all rubbish....

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 7

And I would have to disagree with you.....he gave out lots of false hope saying the RD was impossible, but then goes and pumps people to buy lower denoms because they will be safe if Iraq RD.....that is all rubbish....

in brietlings defense i belive he has always said if you believe it will rd then buy the lower demons as your strategy never stating it as his personal position.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I like him. He gives windows of opportunities. No fake intel, no pretend contacts at 3 Letter Agencies, no imaginary bigwigs at UST, CBI or State Deptartment, no dates, and no rates. He does research and he shares it. Most of what he says makes sense. In the Dinar World, that's a rare thing.

Also, lower Denoms are a good strategy if there is a gradual increase with a limited exchange time.

Edited by Keipher

The truth of the matter is that the US does not print currency other then our own. Yes, I am a coin collector and am familiar in this area.

Do you realize the United States Mint has printed over 12 Different countries monies for them?? From Silver coinage to Gold Dollars............... And Paper money as well. (I hv heard somewhere in the area of 500 Million+)

I do hope you were referring to the IQD, Because if not you would be quite Incorrect.

• Upvote 4

Breitling buys BOTH denoms. It's a safety net. Because hey... ya never know. I have chatted with him. He's a good guy. People - it will RV - but NO ONE... I MEAN NO ONE... I'll say it again... NO ONE ... in this chat room or ANY OTHER ON THE INTERNET... knows when or what it will RV to....

But I am excited to see it happen :)

Hugs!

I gotta agree with keepm... Its almost a modern day snake oil. Not taking anything away from breitling, but locally we all can find capable and willing professionals to help up post RV/RD. Your church, community, etc; should be a haven of descent folks that SHOULD have your best interest at hand. But with your new wealth, or lack thereof, there will be the ones that come out of the wood work with their pitiful little hands out talking bout," remember that time" type shite. So common sense, and be a little stiff. Chao.:mellow:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

as much as i like the guy and his audio. some time his answer are incomplete and makes me wonder how or where he comes up with his answers. he jumps a few step imo. i am more analytical and would like more info on the things he says. yeah, he is probably the most assuming pumper. his intent is not to pump but stuff he says get you pump up to do something, buy lower denom, open warka. etc.

• Upvote 1

in brietlings defense i belive he has always said if you believe it will rd then buy the lower demons as your strategy never stating it as his personal position.

Ok so he tells people to go out and buy dinar?

And he is hosted and promoted by a site that sells dinar and pumps dinar sales?

Isn't that the exact definition of a pumper?

So if that is the exact definition of a pumper then why is it so great?

Everyone complains about the pumpers but then in the next breath say how great they are? :blink:

Nothing against the guy but he is a dinar salesman hosted and promoted by a dinar sales site plain and simple.

Just sayin.

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 1

The truth of the matter is that the US does not print currency other then our own. Yes, I am a coin collector and am familiar in this area.

Do you realize the United States Mint has printed over 12 Different countries monies for them?? From Silver coinage to Gold Dollars............... And Paper money as well. (I hv heard somewhere in the area of 500 Million+)

I do hope you were referring to the IQD, Because if not you would be quite Incorrect.

The Truth of the matter is that it isn't even US that prints its own currency. It's the Federal Reserve owned by the elites around the globe. Yes, you are a coin collector and aren't definitely familiar in this area.

• Upvote 1