Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

US Treasury Locations post rv

wolfie251

I am starting to hear the US Treasury is opening locations where you can exchange your IQD after the RV and even pay your percentage of tax on it upfront and be placed on a "no audit" list. Where is this coming from? and if it is true where is the info to back this up? I looked through the Treasury website and found nothing. Anybody know more than me or seen the info that backs this up? And if so...where are these location?

I am starting to hear the US Treasury is opening locations where you can exchange your IQD after the RV and even pay your percentage of tax on it upfront and be placed on a "no audit" list. Where is this coming from? and if it is true where is the info to back this up? I looked through the Treasury website and found nothing. Anybody know more than me or seen the info that backs this up? And if so...where are these location?

You heard that from one of the gurus. Take it with a grain of salt.

• Upvote 1

This is just more crap put out by PTR,read it earlier.Can someone please give me a credible explanation as to why TONY and a few others on that site keep posting outrageous lies over and over again.If TONY had someone actually feeding him false info don't you think he would have stopped listening to them by now.

This is just more crap put out by PTR,read it earlier.Can someone please give me a credible explanation as to why TONY and a few others on that site keep posting outrageous lies over and over again.If TONY had someone actually feeding him false info don't you think he would have stopped listening to them by now.

• Upvote 4

That was my inclination being something made up...but was not sure if there was any truth to it since it seemed weird the treasury would open cash-in sites. You got to love all the crap one must wade through to find the truth.

no disrespect to the question but give it the "smell" test and "common sense" test...Why would the treasury department be involved in something like that? Preposterous!! Just my worthless opinion. :D

• Upvote 1

The US treasury have not/ will not open cash in locations. Thats not there roll, thats not what they do. The federal reserve will be the entity thats involved for the US. government. Banks will collect dinar, sell to federal reserve, then the reserve will deal with it from there.

Be careful who you get information from. Alot of misinformation on dinarsites.

• Upvote 1

Read it all, take it all with a grain of salt but be ready for anything. We may be cashing out with the US Treasury noone knows how this is going to roll out.

expert - - - x is an unknown factor and a spurt is a drip under pressure.

Edited by ATHIM

Now I'm really confused..... Would we cash in at an IRS, such as the one on Bannister Rd, Kansas City, MO or at a Federal Reserve???

Now I'm confused..... Would we cash-in with an IRS, such as the one on Bannister Rd, KC MO or a Federal Reserve????

Edited by Ryves

This was started by our friends at the GET team and OKIE[/

Wait until the last minute possible to pay your taxes. Get that money in an interest bearing accounts. Even if its only 2% interest if it sits there until April 15th 2012 that could turn out to be a nice amount of cash in your pocket! :P

The US treasury have not/ will not open cash in locations. Thats not there roll, thats not what they do. The federal reserve will be the entity thats involved for the US. government. Banks will collect dinar, sell to federal reserve, then the reserve will deal with it from there.

Be careful who you get information from. Alot of misinformation on dinarsites.

Wouldn't it be the IRS collecting your money? Why would it change now?

My 2 cents; When you win a lottery,or "hit it big" in LV,or Atlantic City, an IRS agent is on the spot and you have to pay 30 % up front in taxes,then settle up the next April 15th.This could "very well " happen with the dinars!!!!!

Edited by War Eagle
  • Upvote 2

My 2 cents; When you win a lottery,or "hit it big" in LV,or Atlantic City, an IRS agent is on the spot and you have to pay 30 % up front in taxes,then settle up the next April 15th.This could "very well " happen with the dinars!!!!!

Excellent point. (+) War Eagle.

There will also be cash in at the following:

7-11s There it will be the spread and exchange fee and you will be able to get a money order and slurpy with free slim jim for every exchange.

Walmart. There they will have "rate roll backs" and will beat every other place on exchange charge. Free Walmart gift cards will be given for every exchange

McDonald's At some Mc Donalds they will open "McDinar" Drive Throughs. You drive up to the speaker tell how many much dinar you will exchange then you give your dinar at the first window and they give you a recipt, then you drive to the second window and they give you a check and your food if ordered. (want fries with that million bucks?)

Pizza Hut will be doing home deliver cash ins. You call and tell how much dinar you have then in 30 min.s or less your pizza is delivered with the exchange check. If they are over 30 min. you get the pizza for free and the exchange fee is dropped. So if they are late it is free pizza and no exchange fee.

So see, there will be many ways to do this.

Forget the bank, I am going for a large pepperoni and pray the guy gets a flat!

:)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

THAT IS JUST OKIE TRASH....They are opening banks along the Gulf Coast , the people there have gotten their checks fffrom BP for the oil spill, here is the linkIRS Announces Opening Times, Addresses for July 17 Special Assistance Day for Gulf Oil Spill Victims

IR-2010-85, July 14, 2010

WASHINGTON –– The Internal Revenue Service announced the locations of Taxpayer Assistance Centers in seven Gulf Coast cities that will be open this Saturday, July 17 to provide help to taxpayers impacted by the BP oil spill.

The following locations will be open from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Central Time:

1110 Montlimar Drive, Mobile, Ala.

651-F West 14th St., Panama City, Fla.

7180 9th Ave. North, Pensacola, Fla.

2600 Citiplace Centre, Baton Rouge, La.

423 Lafayette St., Houma, La.

1555 Poydras Street, New Orleans, La.

11309 Old Highway 49, Gulfport, Miss.

Individuals who have questions about the tax treatment of BP claims payments or who are experiencing filing or payment hardships because of the oil spill will be able to work directly with IRS personnel at any of these locations on Saturday.

Last week, the IRS announced the opening of a dedicated phone line for victims of the Gulf oil spill –– 866-562-5227. This special toll-free line is open weekdays from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. and will also be open to callers on Saturday, July 17 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Central Time.

In certain cases, IRS staff can assist oil spill victims by suspending collection and examination actions. Taxpayers who need this assistance must request it. Others may decide to continue making payments because interest will continue to accrue on outstanding balances, even if some penalties are abated.

In addition to postponing collection actions, the IRS continues to have a number of other ways to help taxpayers deal with oil spill issues or other economic hardships, including:

Added flexibility for missed payments on installment agreements and offers in compromise for previously compliant individuals.

Consideration of a taxpayer’s current income and potential for future income when negotiating an offer in compromise.

Accelerated levy releases.

Assistance of the Taxpayer Advocate Service for those experiencing economic harm and seeking help resolving tax problems that have not been resolved through normal channels.

For More Information

For further information, including the tax treatment of BP compensation payments, see questions & answers about the Gulf oil spill. Taxpayers are also encouraged to visit DisasterAssistance.gov and RestoretheGulf.gov, which have information on assistance for Gulf oil spill victims.