Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What really happening in iraq!!! ???

Dinar Guy

8-9 C-17s yeah right they are busy hauling troops and equipment. That is BS, no way they would allocate that to ship dinars. That is far fetched and another fairy tale.

I don't see why this is so far fetched. The US has done a lot more for less. With all that is invested and with all the gains the US will see i would let them use a few planes. If this is story is true or not i dont know but it's plausible in my opinion.

Now let me ask you guys this? What does a Dinar Pack looks like anyways? How/Why would this sniper friend of yours know what it looks like? Unless he have seen it and actually have evidence I don't believe it one bit. Could be true but until I see pictures or any other evidence...I'm not buying it. Good story though :)

So how does this play into what we all want with the RV and all? or is it for the RD?

Ok smart one, let's think about this......................................................................... :blink: ..........................................................Oh, I got it, this guy is US military, his JOB is to sit and watch his post all day or night. Don't you think he would notice when the normal shift becomes not so normal anymore. He is trained to be suspicious. What he is saying, follow me, this is not normal activity!!!!! So, he is simply stating to his friend that it could be Dinar. To him, since he is THERE, it's the only explination!

PEACE

Or.... It could be dinar that the US is redeaming at an RVd rate or putting on account for oil. Just a thought.

Well, now, that doesn't sound too far fetched. Could be, never know.

PEACE

Edited by AngelBaby
  • Upvote 1

Well I'm not here to correct anyone, I too was in the military and currently working in Afghanistan. I understand the normal to not so normal activity believe me I was here in 2003 but for him to say that its Dinar's is pretty far fetch don't you think?

Really...every little thing we see or hear we tend to blow it up...really.

Whatever it is...we will never really know. All I wish for is for it to RV. Be safe my friend.

Thanks

A friend called me this morning "Boots on the ground" he stated he was not sure if this had anything to do with an Iraq rving or not he believed it did not. However he mentioned that 8 or 9 C-17's landed in Iraq. carrying what be believed was dinar pack to the hilt. He mentioned that they have been flying these planes in a few a day and their is alot of over-head as well on the ground security. he was able to observe these things because he is a well positioned sniper that basically lays in the sand all day.

he said hes seen days of them unloading these planes in Iraq he is able to even get personal he states "using a second scope not attached to a gun, He and his partner can see the lips moving on the people unloading these planes...

I did question him asking why dinar ?? don't you think they have enough so i ask are you sure its not US dollar good old green back? he said "no man it's dinar...."

Now i am baffled why would Iraq be moving money via a heavy lift aircraft and why would it be dinar? and wouldn't their be a cheaper way of moving physical money such as boat or freight?

Nope ,

Sorry buddy ,dont be selling the B.S. over here

I have boots on the ground that work on sather air base where it is one of a few air strips that could handle that kind of traffic.

They may land at other bases ,but sather has BIAP and the Green zone in there area wich contain a few important banks.

Trust me the boots on the ground will be the first to know when the Dinar R.V.s ..you can believe that!

• Upvote 1

I did question him asking why dinar ?? don't you think they have enough so i ask are you sure its not US dollar good old green back? he said "no man it's dinar...."

HE DIDN'T SEE WHAT WAS INSIDE, SO WHY I SAY WHY DOES HE THINK IT'S DINAR. YOU DIDN'T ASK HIM WHY HE THINKS IT DINAR, DID YOU

Your source don't know much at all, he didn't see what was inside.

PUMP UP THE JAM PUMP IT UP :blink:

• Upvote 1

A friend called me this morning "Boots on the ground" he stated he was not sure if this had anything to do with an Iraq rving or not he believed it did not. However he mentioned that 8 or 9 C-17's landed in Iraq. carrying what be believed was dinar pack to the hilt. He mentioned that they have been flying these planes in a few a day and their is alot of over-head as well on the ground security. he was able to observe these things because he is a well positioned sniper that basically lays in the sand all day.

he said hes seen days of them unloading these planes in Iraq he is able to even get personal he states "using a second scope not attached to a gun, He and his partner can see the lips moving on the people unloading these planes...

Now i am baffled why would Iraq be moving money via a heavy lift aircraft and why would it be dinar? and wouldn't their be a cheaper way of moving physical money such as boat or freight?

Are you kidding me?

The Dinars have to be air shipped. they are not printed in Iraq. If you read NY post on the 2003 Dinars about 6- 747 Planes delivered the Dinars into Iraq.

This time they are the smaller denoms. I believe we all need to do research so we can all learn what is truly happening. There are a lot of BOGUS articles and news out there,

Just sayin...

Stay Grounded.

B)

Nope ,

Sorry buddy ,dont be selling the B.S. over here

I have boots on the ground that work on sather air base where it is one of a few air strips that could handle that kind of traffic.

They may land at other bases ,but sather has BIAP and the Green zone in there area wich contain a few important banks.

Trust me the boots on the ground will be the first to know when the Dinar R.V.s ..you can believe that!

Nope I diasagree, just because boots on the ground are present, that does not mean they are given RV info. People of Iraq would go crazy.

I beleive about the planes bringing in DINARS, if you would read articles and listen to the news. They said that the smaller Denoms has been printed.

Iraq are known to drag their feet about telling us whats happening.

Stay Grounded. GO RV.

B)

:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Maybe a MIRAGE! Laying in the sand all day brings VISIONS. The oasis? Or maybe just some sand in the barrel, took a shot at the ever elusive RV, and the wepeon backfired, causing sand in the eyes, Might be the new I HOP offerings wrapped in plastic, with sand in your eyes, might be hard to tell the difference!

• Upvote 2

Ok smart one, let's think about this......................................................................... :blink: ..........................................................Oh, I got it, this guy is US military, his JOB is to sit and watch his post all day or night. Don't you think he would notice when the normal shift becomes not so normal anymore. He is trained to be suspicious. What he is saying, follow me, this is not normal activity!!!!! So, he is simply stating to his friend that it could be Dinar. To him, since he is THERE, it's the only explination!

PEACE

Well, now, that doesn't sound too far fetched. Could be, never know.

PEACE

READ... The quote was..." Man,this was dinar " ...Not " Man, this could be dinar"!

Edited by in4thelonghaul
  • Upvote 3

I got to speak in more detail with my buddy. I asked him more specific questions such how they are packed what is arround... ... So a few questions were answered such as the money is packed on the plane is such as way as a fast unload is possible. He was saying that the pallets if you would call them are packed on a few very low to the ground trailers that are just pulled out of the plane in almost a full shot....

He was saying that these planes are back in the air in the other direction in about an hour.

If anyone can round up some questions to ask ill try to ask away on my next chat...

• Upvote 1