Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What really happening in iraq!!! ???

Dinar Guy

A friend called me this morning "Boots on the ground" he stated he was not sure if this had anything to do with an Iraq rving or not he believed it did not. However he mentioned that 8 or 9 C-17's landed in Iraq. carrying what be believed was dinar pack to the hilt. He mentioned that they have been flying these planes in a few a day and their is alot of over-head as well on the ground security. he was able to observe these things because he is a well positioned sniper that basically lays in the sand all day.

he said hes seen days of them unloading these planes in Iraq he is able to even get personal he states "using a second scope not attached to a gun, He and his partner can see the lips moving on the people unloading these planes...

I did question him asking why dinar ?? don't you think they have enough so i ask are you sure its not US dollar good old green back? he said "no man it's dinar...."

Now i am baffled why would Iraq be moving money via a heavy lift aircraft and why would it be dinar? and wouldn't their be a cheaper way of moving physical money such as boat or freight?

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

Now let me ask you guys this? What does a Dinar Pack looks like anyways? How/Why would this sniper friend of yours know what it looks like? Unless he have seen it and actually have evidence I don't believe it one bit. Could be true but until I see pictures or any other evidence...I'm not buying it. Good story though :)

So how does this play into what we all want with the RV and all? or is it for the RD?

• Upvote 3

If Iraq want to change old dinar notes then need lot of new paper notes. But 7 pcs. C-17 with so many packages of notes. I can't predict how many money is it. What do you think???

Maybe is not really true but i heard that Iraq make new dinars in Switzerland

It has to be dinar. You KNOW they just throw them openly into wheelbarrows to transport, for maximum visibility. They would NEVER, wrap them in opaque plastic and put them on a pallet, or even put them in a box or something - are you guys crazy?

It has to be dinar. You KNOW they just throw them openly into wheelbarrows to transport, for maximum visibility. They would NEVER, wrap them in opaque plastic and put them on a pallet, or even put them in a box or something - are you guys crazy?

That's what I'm saying...

I am currently in Afghanistan and ready for this thing to RV so I can come home already...sad to say. :(

• Upvote 2

A friend called me this morning "Boots on the ground" he stated he was not sure if this had anything to do with an Iraq rving or not he believed it did not. However he mentioned that 8 or 9 C-17's landed in Iraq. carrying what be believed was dinar pack to the hilt. He mentioned that they have been flying these planes in a few a day and their is alot of over-head as well on the ground security. he was able to observe these things because he is a well positioned sniper that basically lays in the sand all day.

he said hes seen days of them unloading these planes in Iraq he is able to even get personal he states "using a second scope not attached to a gun, He and his partner can see the lips moving on the people unloading these planes...

I did question him asking why dinar ?? don't you think they have enough so i ask are you sure its not US dollar good old green back? he said "no man it's dinar...."

Now i am baffled why would Iraq be moving money via a heavy lift aircraft and why would it be dinar? and wouldn't their be a cheaper way of moving physical money such as boat or freight?

From boots on the ground, Now Lips on the ground. Well if the lips on the people were moving it must be the RV.

Read my lips............ I was laying in the sand all day with no lip protection.

Edited by Mongo
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I happen to know first hand that they do use these transport aircraft to move money. My son is in the AF and went on a mission that involved airlifting pallets of USD to Europe about 5 years ago. I am not telling much more than this; except that this could be the lower denoms being transported aboard our aircraft for security and safety reasons.

• Upvote 9

Maybe it was copy paper for the embassy, not like there are a lot of office max stores to run out to!

And I "heard" that they dropped pencils from helicopters last week, so this makes perfect sense!

Thanks for clearing that up.

I don't know who or what is transporting/storing the lower denominations, but I like the story. it is like a James Bond movie....guy with a scope looking over the tarmac with the wavy lines from the heat, two guys get out of a Jeep, pass a couple of packets, smoke a cigar, one guy gets back into a limo that has appeared out of nowhere from a dust cloud and disappears into the sunset.......credits roll. What? Produced by Okie Productions!

We are just having some fun on a slow news day. Really, I don't know why this scenario could not be happening. It makes sense. This was how they got the $USD into Iraq, on pallets in 747s. Let's hope that Paul Bremer has left the country and will not be greeting this shipment.

Thanks for the post.

Once again I ask: Is there a correlation between low number of posts and high amounts of B.S.?

Summer, Heat, Boredom, not much Material........So the Iraqi Dinar Hype Motivational Team ( Pumpers,Gurus & Dealers) are trying their Best.....Thus the flood of BS...That's their Best.