Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Existing Smaller Notes without 3 0's

andy3978

BS. You know good and well it was an article, two actually. Come on man. Where you going with your credibility????

http://dinarvets.com...cles-last-hour/

laugh.gif And if you had kept reading genius, I remembered and picked up on that......Maybe you should read through everything first before opening your mouth and removing all doubt of ignorance??? Just a suggestion.....

Another thought.....if you had the slightest idea of what I was speaking about (the Ernst and Young reports) You would know EXACTLY what I was talking about......the "article" does not line up with official documentation......you apparently would rather believe a news article just because it sounds good to you correct?? While I prefer to go off of REAL documentation contained in audit reports.....

So where is the credibility in believing a news article that doesnt make sense and add up to official reports?? LOL Come on princess, you gotta do better then that!!! If your gonna join a discussion, come correct and proper or stay in your seat.....dont come in here trying to talk down to me and mrfnhappy just because you dont like to hear about anything but unicorns, flowers, and fairy tales......

You do realize how ignorant you sound talking about you wishing you could ban someone because you disagree with what they are saying?? Thats probly one of the dumbest things to date Ive heard from your mouth and is exactly why that mentality doesnt belong here.....maybe you should find a new home where they except that kind of thought process because they dont want any sort of reality brought to the table and dont want anything questioned, but yet just want to hear how they will be a millionare one morning when they wake up.....

Edited by keepmwlknfny

Yep. A whole sentence typo. If you're wearing Lop Goggles. And if we turn 50 billion into 50 trillion an rv is good to go. Or, if we turn sand into ice cream we can all get big butts. Have you ever posted a link? Get your lips off keeps arse and grow a pair.

And its comments like these that solidify your envy for two people having a legitimate conversation about something that was printed in a news article and that doesnt add up......you really should stick to reading chats and rumors cause it seems you get your panties in a wad whenever people conversing are making sense....you know how many times news articles have had mistakes and typos, sending the whole dinar world into a frenzy thinking its about to RV?? laugh.gif

Just stay out of the threads that contain rational and logical thinking because you just get way too upset to be able to handle it.....dont cry and talk down to someone just because they agree with me on a subject, be a man about it......and maybe offer something that supports your idea since we are soooooo wrong about our thoughts....

laugh.gif And if you had kept reading genius, I remembered and picked up on that......Maybe you should read through everything first before opening your mouth and removing all doubt of ignorance??? Just a suggestion.....

Another thought.....if you had the slightest idea of what I was speaking about (the Ernst and Young reports) You would know EXACTLY what I was talking about......the "article" does not line up with official documentation......you apparently would rather believe a news article just because it sounds good to you correct?? While I prefer to go off of REAL documentation contained in audit reports.....

So where is the credibility in believing a news article that doesnt make sense and add up to official reports?? LOL Come on princess, you gotta do better then that!!! If your gonna join a discussion, come correct and proper or stay in your seat.....dont come in here trying to talk down to me and mrfnhappy just because you dont like to hear about anything but unicorns, flowers, and fairy tales......

You do realize how ignorant you sound talking about you wishing you could ban someone because you disagree with what they are saying?? Thats probly one of the dumbest things to date Ive heard from your mouth and is exactly why that mentality doesnt belong here.....maybe you should find a new home where they except that kind of thought process because they dont want any sort of reality brought to the table and dont want anything questioned, but yet just want to hear how they will be a millionare one morning when they wake up.....

I do not know why you keep trying to explain to people who do not believe in the possibilty of redenomination. I gave up a long time ago. Yes I believe very much in redenomination unless those reserves increase alot. Just let people who do not understand money supply live in their own world.

For all the people who say I should just get rid of my dinar. I will let this ride out until the end because to me the money I have spent is already gone.

Just let people who do not understand money supply live in their own world.

I know exactly what you mean!! laugh.gif Its not like I was talking to him in the first place though ya know? lol He always likes to jump in on my discussions with other people like Im talking directly to him!! laugh.gif We were back to a civilized conversation and discussion before his ignorance took it all away!!!

Yep. A whole sentence typo. If you're wearing Lop Goggles. And if we turn 50 billion into 50 trillion an rv is good to go. Or, if we turn sand into ice cream we can all get big butts. Have you ever posted a link? Get your lips off keeps arse and grow a pair.

What would you like a link to? I post links when necessary, and if I post my opinion, I state it as so. If you wish to challenge something I have said, then be specific, and I'm fairly certain I can back it up with a link. Can you say the same? Where are your links to the RV?

LOL, all I did was point out that the statement didn't make sense mathematically, as did GT5junkie......apparently, he's a rather passionate fellow. rolleyes.gif

Yea I guess you could use the word passionate to describe it lol....passionate about standing up for some of the hyped forum facts passed around..... laugh.gif