Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

JUST WONDERING!

RVThereYet!

I have noticed that in the last few weeks it seems like every other post is written by a newbi........I just wonder how many (if they would admit it) have left PD to join DV!!....I havent been here that long, but I've realized that the members here have a lot more to offer.....although you still have to decide which ones you want to take serious. But people here are not afraid to question anyones post.......you cant do that on other sites!!

• Upvote 1

This is the best site. People bring garbage rumors and chats over here, and our members use common sense and research to verify or debunk them. If you question a Guru at another site, you get banned.

I have no idea why they think they are beyond reproach, after years of lies and errant intel. Once this is over, I suggest they go into Meteorology. It's the only other profession where you can be consistently wrong, and not be fired. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1