Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Come is this real or what

alajim

It almost make me feel sorry for this TONY -- part of me thinks he really beleives what he posts, if that is true I am sure he has been taken to the cleaners by every con person he came across. Besides, his intel should be labled "notel" - imo.

• Upvote 1

My daddy always said, if you have nothing good to say, do not say anything at all!!!!!!!!!!!blink.gif

He is 94, still practices what he taught me, and tries to introduce someone to Jesus everyday of his life! He drives around Dickson, Tennessee where he lives with my 86 year old mom, who is confined to her wheel chair and walker most of the time.

Dad and Mom are praying for all Dinar investors, but do not own any themselves!

Bless their hearts!! They sounds like great people.

• Upvote 1

I just figured out what's going on. These people live in a parallel universe where "it RV'd weeks ago" Okie, Blaino, Med and all the others must live there too!!! Now if we can only get the RV over to our universe, we will be golden. C'mon everybody, concentrate your mental powers to bring the RV through the dimensional rift!!!!

Tony definetly deserves the first place trophy for the 'BIGGEST LIAR" in the DINAR world.There is no excuse for what he does.

Not biggest liar trophy...Number 1 Pumper blow up award!!!

post-20628-130996289073_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

I found the receipt!!!!!!!!

receipt.jpg

Ahhhhh.... Good...........At last..........

[CAP1] Ken, a member with PTR, went to a bank today. They verified the notes. Will you be comfortable with 5 people in the office with you when you come in tomorrow morning at 10:30 AM. He has an appointment to cash in tomorrow.

[CAP1] They are scheduling people to come in based on the amount of dinar they own.

End Quote

On Uranus only currently

sounds like BS... if it did revalue they have a few days to let the cat out of the bag, u.s. " gov officalls" ???sopposbly got vouchers already??? only time will tell. ive been in only a couple months with this, im happy i havent been on this rollercoaster ride like alot of you... F*^% that... GO RV!!!!!!

It always has been and will be for the foreseeable future, somebody that knows someone else that went to XXX bank or exchange and received $X.XX per dinar. WTF?? Don't any of these people have a freaking scanner? Lets see the receipt!! Easy enough for the dumbest, most computer illiterate to do so they can prove their assertion. It is unbelievable that the guru's think people are still falling for this tripe and even more unbelievable if they are. This has been going on for 7+ years and the fish are still biting. Bush, Cheney, Gates, etc., cashing in?? Those are the funniest stories. They'd never get out of prison soon enough to spend millions of dollars that they don't even need today! Major conflict of interest, if not highly illegal. Multimillionaires risking their comfortable lives to cash in on inside, secure information, behind closed door meeting w/ people coming out grinning, bankers giving winks and grins, Iraqi's dancing in the streets, dirt poor Iraqi's hoarding dinar so they can become rich too, giddy, whoooooott!!! How big is the bag that all this b.s. is being stuffed into?

It almost make me feel sorry for this TONY -- part of me thinks he really beleives what he posts, if that is true I am sure he has been taken to the cleaners by every con person he came across. Besides, his intel should be labled "notel" - imo.

He is an MLM junkie so its him taking people to the cleaners.

• Upvote 1

My daddy always said, if you have nothing good to say, do not say anything at all!!!!!!!!!!!blink.gif

He is 94, still practices what he taught me, and tries to introduce someone to Jesus everyday of his life! He drives around Dickson, Tennessee where he lives with my 86 year old mom, who is confined to her wheel chair and walker most of the time.

I'm sorry - I don't mean to offend ... but my first thought when I read about your Dad ... was that he drove around looking for people to hit with his car ... and send them off to meet with Jesus personally. Again, no offense intended, it's just the 1st thought that struck me ... pun intended !!! :blink::rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

This one is awesome

[CAP1] The CEO of one of the four major banks got on the elevator with this guy. He asked him, will this dinar really revalue? The banker stated that , "you are in a very good position".

End Quote

I wonder what position he was in...........

AWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats very nice of them, i will pray for them too and when this thing does go down i would like to buy them dinner....... LETS GO RV..... :P:D:P

• Upvote 1