Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ali c/o Dinar Trade skips the Country

alajim

Just part of his post.......

Medic morning chat 7/5/11 Today at 11:53 am

NOW I HAVE ONE ISSUE

THAT BOTH SONNY AND I ARE KIND OF UPSET WITH

AND I TOLD HIM

THAT IF ANYONE CAN FIND OUT THE TRUTH

ON THIS MATTER

DS CAN

NOW DONT ALL GET RILED UP

UNTIL WE FIND OUT

AND THEN DISCUSS IT

OK

SO IF YOU ARE LURKING

PERK YOUR EARS UP

WE ALL KNOW THAT ALI OF DINAR TRADE HAS SENT OUT EMAILS TO MEMBERS

SAYING THAT NO LOP IS COMING

AND HE WAS GUARANTEED THAT

BY IRAQ

OK GREAT

AND I THINK WE ALL KNOW THAT ALI'S BIGGEST CUSTOMER

IS THE U.S.

HE HAS BOUGHT A BANK IN IRAQ

AND ONE IN THE U.S.

BUILT A NEW HOME IN MALIBU

MADE MILLIONS

AND MILLIONS OFF US

AM I CORRECT

GOP says to (07:54:12):

yes

Med says to (07:54:17):

OK

Med says to (07:54:20):

WELL RUMOR IS

ALI IS OR HAS SKIPPED TO THE U.K.

AND NO LONGER IS IN THE U.S.

AND IS DODGING ALL CALLS

AND HIS NEW OFFICIAL OFFICE IS IN THE U.K.

NOW I GOT THIS FROM SONNY

DO WE HAVE ANY INFO ON THIS

DOES THIS NOT SEEM REALLY ODD TO ANYONE

BESIDES ME

IF TRUE

SallyDS says to (07:56:03):

I have a friend who trades with Ali and she told me the same thing except the word she used wasn't skipped

DOESN'T ANYONE SEEM TO BE BOTHERED BY THIS

THE LARGEST SELLER OF DINAR

ALL OF A SUDDEN IS LIVING IN ANOTHER COUNTRY

GOP says to (07:57:09):

makes me a little concerned that he has not been truthful

SallyDS says to (07:57:23):

I understood that it had to do with his site being shut down for a while

Med says to (07:57:26):

NOW ALL OTHERS ARE STILL UP AND RUNNING

BRB59 says to (07:57:39):

I know we are not suppose to bring in other chats, but DD said he was returning from his new home inUK for cashing in

Med says to (07:57:41):

HE SAID HE SHUT IT DOWN SALLY

SallyDS says to (07:58:06):

it is not shurt down

Med says to (07:58:16):

NO IT IS NOT SALLY

YOU ARE RIGHT

NOW HE IS CLAIMING FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND

IT HAS TO DO WITH SHIPPING COSTS

I KNOW HE HAD A DEBT TO UPS

THAT WAS ABOUT 1 MILLION

HE WAS IN ARREARS ON

AND THAT IS WHY HE HAD CHANGED

SallyDS says to (07:59:34):

he now ships out of England, so I understand

Med says to (07:59:43):

SEE LIKE WAS JUST SAID

HOW TRUTHFUL

IS THIS GUY

AND THINK OF THIS

OK

RIGHT NOW THE SALES OF DINAR

ARE PROBABLY

AT THEIR LOWEST

HE CANNOT GET HIS HANDS ON NEARLY

WHAT HE USED TO

AND FOR YEARS

HE WAS SELLING LIKE A MAD MAN

AND SHIPPING NEVER WAS A PROBLEEM

OR THE COST

NOW

WE KNOW WE ARE ONE VOTE AWAY

FROM THIS BEING OVER

SO IF

THIS IS TRUE

WHICH I BELIEVE IT IS

THEN TIME IS SHORT

SO TO ME

SO WHAT IF THE SHIPPING IS MORE

HE IS NOT SELLING RIGHT NOW

IS HE

HE STOPPED ALL SALES

IN MAY

AM I RIGHT

OR DID HE START UP AGAIN

NO

Med says to (08:02:26):

I AM JUST BOUNCING OFF

papaw19 says to (08:02:28):

IMO feds stopped all sales, feds don't control UK

Med says to (08:02:44):

NOW HE DID OWE SOME STATES MONEY

FROM FINES

horseluver says to (08:02:47):

maybe he figured no one would cash in with him here with all the bad pub.

Med says to (08:02:50):

AND LAWSUITS

COULD BE HORSELUVER

mailman17 says to (08:03:37):

BAD PUBLICITY?...FROME ME?...NAHHHH:D

HIS BIGGEST MISTAKE

WAS GETTING INVOLVED IN N E O S SITE

VERY BAD PR

Med says to (08:04:16):

AND THEY WERE A NASTY SITE

GOP says to (08:04:29):

DD just stated he was still going to be heading up one of Ali's cash in sites. DD has always seemed to be a very straight up guy.

Med says to (08:04:39):

DD IS STRAIGHT UP

HE TRIES TO BE

Dinar Mark says to (08:04:55):

Man, you are scareing me, is this good or bad????????????????

Med says to (08:04:55):

NOW REMEMBER THOUGH

HOLD ON

WE ARE JUST DISCUSSING

ME PERSONALLY

I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT ALI

NEVRE WAS GOING TO GIVE HIM A DIME

GLAD HE IS GONE

BUT

I DON'T TRUST HIM

shooter says to (08:05:54):

he has nothing to do with iraq ...just dinars

Med says to (08:05:56):

AND TO LEAVE BECAUSE AS HE LEAKED OUT

IT WAS SAFETY

YES

HE MENTIONED TO ALL BUYERS

AND I WANTED YOU ALL TO REMEMBER

HE DID ACKNOWLEDGE

IS TRUE

IS WHAT HE GUARANTEED

AS THE TRUTH

THIS WAS JUST A CYA

I DO NOT LIKE TO LEAVE ANY DOOR OPEN

OR EXPLORED

I AM NOT RUNNING SCARED

SallyDS says to (08:07:49):

well, that's the only part of this discussion that concerns me. i thought lop talk was dead burried and burned up

Med says to (08:07:50):

BUT THIS IS OBVIOUSLY

YES TO ME IT IS

mailman17 says to (08:08:04):

ME EITHER...(6)

Med says to (08:08:04):

BUT SALLY

WHY DOES ANYONE PACK UP AND RUN

SCARED

MAYBE

Newlife says to (08:08:40):

I do believe he has a lot of issues here in the US and is trying to save his ars

mailman17 says to (08:08:47):

I KNOW, I KNOW. I KNOW:D

SallyDS says to (08:09:05):

but is there ANY logic for Iraq to lop at this point? I don't see it but I don't understand as much as you do

THERE IS NO REASON

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

Medic has had a beef with Ali for EVER....let's face it....Medic is NOT the most respected person in the Dinar world himself....so this post is nothing more than another one of his silly rants. The only shocking part is that he didn't claim he had to pull out his super duper Special Forces Powers to run Ali out of the country!

ROFLMAOOOOO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well Thank You I feel more better....

I got into this as an investment..........Im new here, and I can tell you I wasn't expecting such a "soap opera" between those looking for info - and those with "intel"....man - this is better than cable TV! :D

Maybe it's time to change the channel :lol: What drama? A few comments. Boy your fishing. Please try www.cbi.iq for the latest news and comments.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Medic has had a beef with Ali for EVER....let's face it....Medic is NOT the most respected person in the Dinar world himself....so this post is nothing more than another one of his silly rants. The only shocking part is that he didn't claim he had to pull out his super duper Special Forces Powers to run Ali out of the country!

ROFLMAOOOOO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LMAO!!!! Slade you beat me to it again, I'm not going to be your bestest friend, if you keep on keepin on. LOL :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Think, Think, Think...... If all this goes down like we truly believe from all the research we have done Ali was at the top of the food chain for selling Dinar's.We need to stop and THINK why the Fed's would go after him?

Is there any proof that the Feds are after him? All I've seen is the issue with the States in which he was not Licensed to operate in and he's been fined in. So can you give us a link?

• Downvote 1

Is there any proof that the Feds are after him? All I've seen is the issue with the States in which he was not Licensed to operate in and he's been fined in. So can you give us a link?

The Feds could be after him for a variety of issues. From not paying his taxes (941, 940 and personal/business income tax) to violating state rules (it may be a federal issues if multiple states are involved). I think it's safe to say that it is all conjecture, at this point. Ali started his business with his father and $10,000. Think about it...if you started a business with the hopes of making alot of money and perhaps he made more than he envisioned, wouldn't you want to throw the towel in and retire. His one last hoorah is cash-in, perhaps he wants to be around for that or perhaps he's pretending to want to be around for that (I'm sure he knows something we don't). All in all, Dinar Trade is a good business, he may be planning to sell the business or pull out entirely. For all we know he could be trying to resolve his issues with the US government, if there is any. It wouldn't be wise to try to escape all of that. There was also the rumor of the safety of his family, that as well, could be true. And that, perhaps is the reason he is in Europe. And, yes, he could have fled to Europe for seedier reasons, escaping publicity and truly pulling out of the business, entirely. Who knows, at this point. We will just have to wait and see.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think people need to stop and question his departure. I realize many people like the guy. Sure seems fishy he would just move across the pond with the empire he built here. Sometimes the nice ones are the scariest. I can't prove any wrongdoing or bad intentions took place. But... I would suggest it is worthy of further investigation as to what the truth is.

Ali may not have ever expressed that an RV was imminent but his actions feel as though he implied one to me. The fact that he went on so many sites to discuss payout procedures alone has always been alarming to me even though his words were carefully chosen. That he allegedly created numerous cash-in locations across the world with tight security and police arrangements. That he said you could cash-in for precious metals arrangements. That he had a 10% layaway program suggests a get rich quick RV. Why else would anyone do that? The fact that he wanted to buy a bank in Iraq (conveniently leaving out that it costs $85 MILLION minimum to do) sure gives one pause that he suddenly just left. To claim you are going to create a bank would sure build a lot of credibility for one person that peddles Dinar dreams for a living. Anyone find it interesting he left when the flood of LOP articles came out? That in his sudden departure he no longer would be able to offer his buy back program? That his email he recently sent out is suggesting they are now selling Afghan, Korean, and Vietnamese currency. Hey he has an audience now to do it all over again.

I think he owes people an explanation for his departure because it sure looks fishy to me. Hopefully it is all legitimate and nothing to worry about. He always seemed like a "nice guy" to me.

• Upvote 5

As long as you all got what you paid for and your services were taken care of, what difference does it make. Why should you all be up in his business, unless, he did not address your complaint before he left. Leave him alone. If it doesn't affect you, then get over it. :angry:

PEACE

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I just got an E-Mail from him.

Most of our exchange offices will open within 5-7 days of a significant change in the value of the currency.

If you are looking to sell your dinars, our sister company (Dinar U.K.) is still buying and selling as normal. They can be reached at www.DinarUK.com or 1-855-346-2785 (toll free).

Thanks

Ali

Dinar Trade Inc

www.dinartrade.com

Tel:877 770 7660

• Upvote 1

I got into this as an investment..........Im new here, and I can tell you I wasn't expecting such a "soap opera" between those looking for info - and those with "intel"....man - this is better than cable TV! :D

LOL!!!!!!!!! SAME HERE... :lol::lol::lol: