Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Big event on July 7!!

Rossenbos

A mate of mine called me the other day, asking what I knew about this major event happening on July 7.

I figured he was talking RV.

But he sent me this clip, and it's not related to the RV ( or it might be in some sort of way, but it's not apparent).

I expect to get heaps of red minuses for this but I don't care. I guess it's my duty to share this.

If we all believe in the RV, why wouldn't this be true, right? And if there's one person who is "saved" by this clip, in that particular event, than great.

Give me all the minuses you want!

Be safe, people!

http://youtu.be/L9qRdT1rFi0

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Whatever this thing is coming this way, it has always been in direct alignment with earth and the sun on every major quake we have had over the last couple of years. The theory is it is putting some type of magnetic puul on the earth that causes it.

The next major alignment it will be in our solar system and will align bewteen earth and the sun where this time it will be on the inside of us instead of the outside, so I don't know if that will cause some major event or not. But as it exit our system on the way back out we will have another major alignment which will be very close along with the fact earth will be orbiting right behind it crossin through the tail end of this thing. So if this thing is throwing off any chunks we could pass right into a meteor shower. So who knows.

This guy in the video is telling everyone to go to the Ozarks to get to the caves there. Only I don't trust being in caves either because if this thing causes the major quakes everyone is predicting, then what is to prevent you from being buried or crushed inside the caves? I know the elite have there major underground cities they built, but wouldn't that be ironic if they all got buried alive from these major quakes???? LOL

We are in for some very interesting events in the next few months so it will be interesting to see how this thing really plays out when it gets here.

Well I hope this guy is just like the GURUS on DV and his date is wrong. Sheez looks like I am a dead-lady walking on the east coast. Live in a cave in the OZARKS? - Here's the interesting news - All the red states - gone!!! No more democrats.blink.gif

• Upvote 1

Hey Ross

Thanks for this...!

Regard or disregard this from me....

I Believe this...

Whenever we are made aware of things like this, I call it a Clarion call to pray...based on the fact that GOD is not a harmful Creator, and as what was stated in a recent Kim Clement recording, God gets a lot of flack for the negative things that happen in our world...

But..... we actually do have an adversary...

We can pray against these particular events....

I hate gloom and doom articles, but in a way they are a heads up for us in that...what was meant for evil, God can turn to the GOOD.....IF we pray....

Well, that’s my 2 cents worth anyways....

Thanks for taking the time to post

Edited by Nothing-Ventured
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

OK so I have seen this fellows' videos and I have noted his message. I appreciate his wanting to alert people "in time". Here are my thoughts about this situation.

1. The only thing going on in the Heavens on July 7 are some planetary alignments that may cause some energetic "waves" that we may or may not notice in our everyday life. This happens all the time all year long and has been going on since the beginning of time.

2. We have had 3 eclipses in 4 weeks (unusual occurance) and we are all still breathing and talking dinar.

3. There is the possibility that the comet Elenin will have an effect on this planet and our experience. What celestial being doesn't? (Consider the moon on women's cycles - and mens for that matter). It/they do effect us. We are all connected in the cosmos.

4. There is a lot of hype regarding the end of the world. Grant it, who am I to argue with the prophecies? I would like to offer some other insights.

I believe that we (our planet and species) are under great change right now.

I believe that there is a living God who has a vested interest in us as much as we have in the Dinar.

I believe that if I am to tap into guidance from this/my living God that I will be guided and protected through this Divine

relationship and with regard to any challenges I may face.

I believe that if the $**t hits the fan then the last thing I would want to do is hide in a hole, or a cavern, or any other place. I

would want to go home to my Creator.

I believe also that I may be called to prepare (just in case) for future scenarios of change which may include feeding large

communities, or maybe housing more people than I currently live with, or participating in a larger way than I have ever known.

5. If you read the history (not the propoganda you've been exposed to) but the real history about the end of this 26,000 year cycle you will understand the significance of this period in time and what has people all riled. (sp?) Intuitively we all know that GREAT change is underway while we can not identify it through our news resources or other material right now because the information is being withheld from the "experts" who really, in truth, do not know anymore than we do. Like this RV, it is all speculation.

6. Finally, you can unite the esoteric with the religious doctrine in this as it is a process where we are all being called to remember who we are and where we come from. And is that such a bad thing???

Namaste!

Edited by DinarC
  • Upvote 2

Yup. We are in an evolutionary process. The process being that we are evolving from homo sapien to homo luminous. Pick whatever religion works for you, but at the end of the day, its time to start being good to one another. NOW!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The part where the government is creating the snow and rain with the triangles and squares to flood the united states is a little wacked!

Seems crazy right!?! Google "what is Haarp". There is some really interesting stuff going on, this is for certain.

Namaste!

• Upvote 1

I guess the alignment had a major effect again today!

Powerful Earthquake Strikes off Coast of New Zealand

A powerful magnitude-7.6 earthquake rattled New Zealand's remote Kermadec Islands in the Pacific Ocean, the U.S. Geological Survey reported.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/07/06/tsunami-warning-for-kermadec-islands-after-powerful-earthquake/#ixzz1RN16w4mU

Edited by PartyTime
  • Upvote 1