Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank’s Tuesday Night Intel Call Transcript - 5 July 2011

ronscarpa

7-5-11 Frank’s Tuesday Night Intel

By DebTarHeelGirl

Eagleone- Today he went to the bank teller and officer pulled up the Iraq Dinar – no rate attached and called Foreign Exchange Dept was down unable to pull up the info and Manager said this is peculiar this we do not understand why the info can’t be pulled up – 2nd confirmation of same issues at BOA could not pull up the Currency screen.

Process moving from east to west – testing it in the east – other banks have confirmed same testing going on – and there is a testing site in Ft. Worth Texas – so this pattern show something is going on….

Iraq USA Consulate is open today in Basra for first time – so it’s done –

Chapter 7 has been lifted – but not all of it – on Dec 15th the last banana had 4 peels and took one that said currency peel is now yours and on June 30th 2011 we needed a new report by that date…. Now Obama says Iraq is a fully sovereign nation - Iraq says they are a fully sovereign – last week they said on Iraq TV they were out of Chapter 7 – and copies were given from the UNSC and into Chapter 8 with the IMF – but we did this in baby steps – we are going to be members of WTO by invitation so we think we are…Iraq specializes in confusion something is going on and working hard and getting things done to satisfy all of Chapter 7 so they can raise the value..

The Kurds are in control – they are happy – willing to allow Iraq to raise currency really ready – the HCL is something we may have to pay attention too…why now? Parliament has called upon the GOI and Kurds not to finalize ANY of the gas and oil contracts that is signed until the Oil and Gas law the HCL is approved….

Four banks were set up last week in US due to the exchange of the Dinar – the UST is setting up new offices for us to exchange with them… Oil contracts wont go through till HCL is complete.

Frank corrects = Paris Dept payment was to be made on July 1st not the 15th or 11t – its been made already for real – it was made by the DFI fund as that means it was paid in IQD’s – the USA allowed them to use that money and it was paid in IQD’s…

Bluestar went to Shabibi in DC when he was there speaking and he said aaaahhhhhhhhh soon VERY SOON… Be fair Shabibi demanded from Maliki to sit the GOI – CBI and GOI need to be bonded for this to work properly…Shabibi said sit and I will give you a rate… but the GOI IS SEATED – all ministers are there.

THE RI-RV is going to happen – GOD ONLY KNOWS WHEN so be strong and stronger – we are sending more troops back…

Frank states he never introduced George and Kim as prophets – only as spiritual brothers of mine….respect GOD he never errors – man can error –

On October 2009 Frank said Oct 12-14, 2009 look on FOREX you will see the Dinar come out at $1.49 and then that evening midnight there it was – the rate will travel from the east to the west – far left hand side of the spread was introduced to the east at $1.49 – took 2 years for the systems to get where it is now – NOW the far right hand side now is $5.25 and far left side is $1.49 to $5.25 left for the banks – Frank says $3.22 - $3.86 is the rate for us I expect to see for the RI-RV – the CBI must now release their rate and give it to the world. Banks are ready cause of the issues with currency rates showing then not showing etc. ….

Roy xxxxxxxxxx: Plan now as the RV is imminent – Dinars@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com

Tax free growth - Asset protection - Avoiding state taxes - Minimize capital gains tax

Don introduces Kim Clement – Born is South Africa – came to USA with burden for our country - has the gift of the prophetic gift– prophesied George Bush winning, prophesied the Iraq War – Prophesied the capture of Saddam Hussein tried tested and proven…

Kim Clement on the call – Frank says for 2+ years we know this is NOT a scam - and last week what you spoke about the DINAR God gave you a time frame for those who have been waiting that suddenly it would come…

Kim states - bible speaks about hidden mystery and wisdom of GOD hidden for a certain time – to reach the world we need his intervention financially – Kim states I have asked GOD when is it that this unusual appearance of wealth would come – regarding investing once I was told by the Lord Ford Motor co would stand tall again and many made millions of dollars by investing when it was low - God said sudden change – 3 times nothing = something – Woke up on 1st of July and saw a text it is true about July its true – God sais summer season is when this will all be released – the Dinar I feel will come this summer - 3 times nothing – something makes me believe that this will be July says Kim.

Frank states that the process the lifting of the 3 zeros is completed says Shabibi and the CBI – we hold the 3 zeros denoms and a nice rate will come in… if they lifted the 3 zeros off the physical currency- they have done that and now they have to have lower denoms and .000859741 and take these 3 zeros – and multiply that rate by 3 = I get something when I give back my dinars to them.

Kim states the Lord showed him “it hasn’t been time, it hasn’t been time then SUDDEN CHANGE – there is a season for every purpose – economic disaster at this hour we are in, GOD wants to rise and bless his people and prepare a table before us in the presence of our enemies – we will reap 100 fold in this year – it is God’s will to do this in 2011 and in the summer season to do this… 100 fold return now says Kim… Kim says that its time now GOD says and also the tree oak tree I keep seeing this, not sure all about it yet, God speaks through the prophets to reveal secrets and we need to know the secrets of GOD, He keeps showing the Oak tree to keep your eye on this regarding energy … Frank says look for a nation represented by the oak tree – possibly energy.

Kim said there would be a burning bush in the which house then Bush was elected..

Kim said we can be wrong in our prophetic words we can make mistakes – and we do live under grace – we can be wrong and by grace we are forgiven but most jump back to old testament scolding - a wrong prophet is not necessarily false prophet… so we have people we are accountable too – that’s a true prophet to submit to those in authority – and Kim has many he submits too for graceful correction and study… SUDDENLY – July is the beginning for MANY areas of breakthrough for many Christians and openings that will take place and the DINAR will be one of them – Starting July is the release of this – and we have an enemy that wants to stop something from happening…but we need to diligently to seek GOD for this to happen to he will reward us – so we have to continue to keep praying – use the prophetic word spoken and pray over it….wage the war over it…

Frank states that he feels the holy spirit is moving to be steadfast to wait and its coming and now you are telling us this month it is coming - and Frank says how do we react if not…

Kim states that the enemy does come in to attack at times like this…. When the hour is come for GOD to be glorified we can be vexed too – so we prevail if we keep our eyes on the VICTOR and remain steadfast…

Franks states that Three x’s nothing = something the 3 zeros will be multiplies by 3 to = something….

Delta states based on the M2 figure from the CBI – DFI fund was released to Iraq and the CBI has 250 Billion right now for sure. We all know that 25 trillion dinars and based on 250 billion $ they have now – for the CBI to support 100% of money supply that means they can support – divide 25 trillion by 250 billion it will give you 100 -1 penny – CBI does not have to support 100% but 10% will be 2.5 trillion dinars and divide that by what they have = 10 cents - we know that the CBI and M2 figures dropped since last year –its about 15.7 for April 3% based on pattern and spreadsheet of auctions 750 billion to 1 trillion dinars for last month – we do believe they have 8% to 10% if you subtract 25 trillion – 2.5 trillion left – they need 10% to support that – divide 2.5trillion dinars by 10 = 250 billion – liable for only 250 billion dinars – right now in reserve they have 250 billion and can support 1 to 1 – if they have 5% left that leaves and 10% they can support up to $2.00 RV – the 250 billion is very important but they will still support a minimum of $.10 for the RV…

Delta said on Sunday Iraq stated all banking is to shut down they were working behind closed doors for an audit to be done…they did not auction that day and they started the audit now instead of normal time…for last 6 months the re-audited again – they shut down as CBI yesterday and Sunday they said they have to count every dime so they can adjust the rate.

They are out of Chapter 7 – per Delta – to accept Chapter 8 they have to Revalue their currency and be international – Shabibi could have done that a long time ago but he wanted to go international and not being able to be Chapter 8 at that time prevented it - now the Shabibi’s advisor did a tape on TV live he said we cannot hide it anymore everything is out – lower denoms are out the know we are going to revalue the currency said Shabibi – they need jobs and that Dr. S met with Mon the 20th got the green light to revalue the currency – to go international – its all done and waiting for the announcement…

Delta States - It’s all done – the connection to international banking systems, the Swiss bank systems and basil and they are connect to the IMF - they are all hooked up and just waiting for Shabibi to pull the trigger – it takes a process – and the holiday was here and remember when UNSC released Iraq from Chapter 7 last week in Jordan they had to get the confirmation updated in Iraq systems and in order to do that they have to be open and that’s why there is a delay since the meeting in Jordan… now it’s all done and S has given the green light and remember Tuesday Wednesday & Thursdays are the high day for an RV. Frank thinks they may not be out of all of Chapter 7 why??? Just last part of Chapter 7 - the UNSC is waiting for the currency value to be raised or they will stay shackled to Chapter 7 if they do not RV their currency… there is a great need so badly there…so they have the keys – they must RV their currency to be totally released that’s the last “banana peel” – so its coming… rest its anytime now so hold on

Delta says if you have money in bank say $1.0MM and bank freezes assets – Iraq had monies frozen and now they are working to unfreeze the funds – it doesn’t happen overnight there is a process and now they have their DFI money and CBI got their $250 billion and there is still frozen accounts that are nto released yet – this is in part and it will be behind closed doors so this is a process they have to go through- THE banks and the IMF was closed for what reason? They are working on this right now, the lower denoms are out and articles are coming out from months and years ago…they are coming out to bring confusion…CBI can revalue right now without approval of the GOI and PM and on the 20th Shabibi told Maliki he would do this - and when the lower denoms come out the exchange rate has to be changed…. The US control Iraqs money…

Parliament have approved instillation of the national currency- DO NOT LOOK AT THE ARTICLES as they are coming up with old stuff with stuff added as its all done - we are right there… so hold on…

END OF CALL

Edited by Munsch
removed personal info
  • Upvote 12

Okay...Frankie...I'll hold on. Again...for another month of dates, or a year, or whatever. Ladies and Gentlemen...it is time to stop the insanity. This will happen, but these people have no idea when. When we all STOP listening to them, then they will stop thriving off of our attention. How about we start listening to the people who actually make sense? These jokers love the limelight. We are giving them EXACTLY what they want and desire. JMHO! Thanks for the post. B)

BTW...Frank did give a date last week. We all remember that, right? He just saved himself at the end of the call by stating that if it doesn't happen, then it will be okay. I don't understand why we all can't just WAKE UP? Think about it...this guy has a "team" of people who spend their days looking for information about an investment they have no control over. Frank, then has these calls that we listen to, and we thank him for it? Bottom line...we have NO control over this, so why are WE doing this? When it happens, you are going to get the email from Adam or whoever you signed up with, right? So, are we really that bored with our lives, and have nothing else to do except listen to this crap? Again...JMHO. :huh:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 8

Thanks for going to the trouble of posting this, sincerely, I mean that.

However, when I heard the posted portion of Frank's CC from last week, towards the end of the call, it felt contrived (there was contrary info/and frank leading the interviewee on a bit). I knew last week when Frank spoke of his posting for this week to check in with his source in TX, that there would still be no movement on the dinar (the week is not up yet, so we'll see, but the call turned out as I expected). This may well be a blessing from a higher power, but it seems awfully convenient for Frank and his team to fall back on "God" whenever things don't turn out as he/they stated they would, yes stated, as he did last week; that we would see the banks working from East to West and that by Thursday at the latest we would see the rate. Tick tock, tick tock....and still we await on another/forthcoming posting from Frank (and his team) to confirm, deny, state, re-state or retract and blame it on something else "out of his control". Yet, posting that CC recording from last week wasn't out of his control was it? I know this will happen, but this man and his group, well, what i'd like to say about their dinar selling tactics is rude, so I won't go any further.

• Upvote 1

Well I know my mom had her money frozen by her bank and when we finally proved it should not have been frozen it still took two weeks for them to release her acct and her safety deposit box. In the meantime she had bills to pay that became late. This was very frustrating for her but the bank moved in its own good time and no amount of customer frustration made them release her funds(which were erroneously frozen in the first place) any faster. Banks do things at their own pace with their own regulations and multiple departments have to get involved.

As far as Frank and his team, I respect the amount of work they put in to follow this investment.Yes, sometimes they are out there in lala land but they are doing something I don't have the time nor the connections? to do. I don't put them on a dinar pedestal, I just eat the meat and throw away the bones. I have also been in this investment long enough to know all of these "gurus" are learning as they go also. When they believe this is the "week" and of course it's not, they find out why and realize. "Oh it couldn't have happened because they are...'still under ch 7.' or 'oh, their banking systems are not up to snuff.' or 'they don't have the security ministry seated' or...well take your pick. So I read the posts for entertainment and hopefully do find a nugget, but in the end they really don't know.

That being said, with that understanding, to bash them while continuing to read them I will absolutely never understand. If I don't agree with somebody I just don't watch, or listen, or read their opinions. Bashing is so counterproductive. A person would better serve him or herself and others by digging themselves and bringing something positive to the discussion or at least something valid even if it is not what everybody wants to hear. "Bashing" takes no skill, no responsibility, and zero effort. It reveals a lack of character and depth of soul. Read for entertainment. Read for education. Don't read to bash that is intellectually and emotionally immature. And it adds absolutely nothing to the discussion.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"Kim states - bible speaks about hidden mystery and wisdom of GOD hidden for a certain time – to reach the world we need his intervention financially – Kim states I have asked GOD when is it that this unusual appearance of wealth would come – regarding investing once I was told by the Lord Ford Motor co would stand tall again and many made millions of dollars by investing when it was low - God said sudden change – 3 times nothing = something – Woke up on 1st of July and saw a text it is true about July its true – God sais summer season is when this will all be released – the Dinar I feel will come this summer - 3 times nothing – something makes me believe that this will be July says Kim.

Frank states that the process the lifting of the 3 zeros is completed says Shabibi and the CBI – we hold the 3 zeros denoms and a nice rate will come in… if they lifted the 3 zeros off the physical currency- they have done that and now they have to have lower denoms and .000859741 and take these 3 zeros – and multiply that rate by 3 = I get something when I give back my dinars to them.

Kim states the Lord showed him “it hasn’t been time, it hasn’t been time then SUDDEN CHANGE – there is a season for every purpose – economic disaster at this hour we are in, GOD wants to rise and bless his people and prepare a table before us in the presence of our enemies – we will reap 100 fold in this year – it is God’s will to do this in 2011 and in the summer season to do this… 100 fold return now says Kim… Kim says that its time now GOD says and also the tree oak tree I keep seeing this, not sure all about it yet, God speaks through the prophets to reveal secrets and we need to know the secrets of GOD, He keeps showing the Oak tree to keep your eye on this regarding energy … Frank says look for a nation represented by the oak tree – possibly energy.

Kim said there would be a burning bush in the which house then Bush was elected..

Kim said we can be wrong in our prophetic words we can make mistakes – and we do live under grace – we can be wrong and by grace we are forgiven but most jump back to old testament scolding - a wrong prophet is not necessarily false prophet… so we have people we are accountable too – that’s a true prophet to submit to those in authority – and Kim has many he submits too for graceful correction and study… SUDDENLY – July is the beginning for MANY areas of breakthrough for many Christians and openings that will take place and the DINAR will be one of them – Starting July is the release of this – and we have an enemy that wants to stop something from happening…but we need to diligently to seek GOD for this to happen to he will reward us – so we have to continue to keep praying – use the prophetic word spoken and pray over it….wage the war over it…

Frank states that he feels the holy spirit is moving to be steadfast to wait and its coming and now you are telling us this month it is coming - and Frank says how do we react if not…

Kim states that the enemy does come in to attack at times like this…. When the hour is come for GOD to be glorified we can be vexed too – so we prevail if we keep our eyes on the VICTOR and remain steadfast…

Franks states that Three x’s nothing = something the 3 zeros will be multiplies by 3 to = something…."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/73531-frank%e2%80%99s-tuesday-night-intel-call-transcript-5-july-2011/#ixzz1RKofnG36

If someone believes this to be prophecy, then they have been duped thoroughly. I don't care how much this guy states it is prophecy or that he has received it from God. It is nothing more than tickling the ears of those who want something to happen with the dinar. Ear ticklers are all over the place these day! They speak from their own imagination and God did not speak to them or send them. This guy has a confused imagination to boot!

Don't fall prey to a person just because he claims to speak by the Spirit of God. The bulls of Baal have been through this yard and they have left calling cards on their lawn!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1