Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HEARD THE TRUTH TODAY

bigcity Bob

BCB he states

IT IS A VERY POOR PEOPLE AREA WITH FIGHTING GOING ON ALL THE TIME AND ITS SAD..

Read more:

Doesn't sound to me like he is working anywhere around the CBI. Point being that this contractor wouldn't be in the know. You could get just as reliable information by running down to the 7/11 and asking the clerk behind the counter.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Yup. been there, done that, and he is 100% correct. It is a very , very poor country. I mean poor people. It is very true there. You are rich or you are poor. No in-between. If and when it does RV only the rich will profit from it. Thanks for the post m8.

AS GOD IS MY WITNESS I AM NOT ANYTHING BUT A VESTED PERSON IN THE IRAQI DINAR,

I WORK IN A MOTORCYCLE STORE AND WAS SITTING AT MY DESK WHEN A ME GUY APPROACHED ME TODAY AND ASKED IF WE CONSIGNED PEOPLES MOTORCYCLES. I SAID YES WHY ? HE SAID " I WORK OVER SEAS AND DO NOT HAVE TIME TO RIDE IT.." I ASKED HIME WHERE HE WORKED AND WHAT HE DID. HE SAID" I AM A CONTRACTOR IN IRAQ BUILDING PUMPING STATIONS FOR WATER THERE"

I ASKED HIM IF HE WAS GETTING HIS PAY? HE SAIID" YES WE GET PAID FINE ALL THE TIME. WE MAKE BETWEEN 8 AND 10,000 A MONTH. "

I ASKED HIM IF HE GOT PAID IN U.S. DOLLARS OR DINAR. HE SAID IN USD. WHY DO YOU ASK?

i TOLD HIM I HAD IRAQI DINAR AND HEARD IT WAS ABOUT TO REVALUE AND PEOPLE ARE SUPPOSIDLY DANCING IN THE STREETS THERE.

HE SAID "NEWS TO ME, I HAVE A TON OF DINAR ALSO AND WE SEE NO SIGNS AT ALL OF ANY PENDING RV, REDEINOMINATION, OR DIFFERENT AMOUNTS OF PAPER. IT IS A VERY POOR PEOPLE AREA WITH FIGHTING GOING ON ALL THE TIME AND ITS SAD..

AGAIN HE TOLD ME THAT" I HAV A TON OF DINAR SINCE 05 BUT DONT SEE IT RVING ANYTIME SOON FROM WHAT WE SEE IN IRAQ. ITS ALL HYPE HERE IN THIS COUNTRY.

I JUST SHOOK MY HEAD AND SAID WELL HOPEFULLY SOMEDAY..

A TRUE STORY THAT HAPPENED TODAY.

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HONEST HERE. IM NOT A BASHER NOR A PUMPER

BCB

You said it's about to REVALUE and he responds with the terms RV, REDENOMINATION, and DIFFERENT PAPER? Sorry, I call BS. It doesn't mesh IMO.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why are people getting paid in US dollars instead of dinar in the first place? Are they trying to limit the dinar circulation? Is it because it is of so little value?

I am new to this site and the IQD (have 3 million though). But it seems to me by RV'g, it would be a fast way to help the poverty and rebuilding over there since they have to buy all the supplies and pay contractors in US dollars. Why keep trading tons of dinar to get enough dollars to pay these people, when they can RV and multiply their funds considerably and then pay the contractors in US dollars, while using far fewer dinar?

Just a thought. I think it is a good sign that they pay people in US dollars.

AS GOD IS MY WITNESS I AM NOT ANYTHING BUT A VESTED PERSON IN THE IRAQI DINAR,

I WORK IN A MOTORCYCLE STORE AND WAS SITTING AT MY DESK WHEN A ME GUY APPROACHED ME TODAY AND ASKED IF WE CONSIGNED PEOPLES MOTORCYCLES. I SAID YES WHY ? HE SAID " I WORK OVER SEAS AND DO NOT HAVE TIME TO RIDE IT.." I ASKED HIME WHERE HE WORKED AND WHAT HE DID. HE SAID" I AM A CONTRACTOR IN IRAQ BUILDING PUMPING STATIONS FOR WATER THERE"

I ASKED HIM IF HE WAS GETTING HIS PAY? HE SAIID" YES WE GET PAID FINE ALL THE TIME. WE MAKE BETWEEN 8 AND 10,000 A MONTH. "

I ASKED HIM IF HE GOT PAID IN U.S. DOLLARS OR DINAR. HE SAID IN USD. WHY DO YOU ASK?

i TOLD HIM I HAD IRAQI DINAR AND HEARD IT WAS ABOUT TO REVALUE AND PEOPLE ARE SUPPOSIDLY DANCING IN THE STREETS THERE.

HE SAID "NEWS TO ME, I HAVE A TON OF DINAR ALSO AND WE SEE NO SIGNS AT ALL OF ANY PENDING RV, REDEINOMINATION, OR DIFFERENT AMOUNTS OF PAPER. IT IS A VERY POOR PEOPLE AREA WITH FIGHTING GOING ON ALL THE TIME AND ITS SAD..

AGAIN HE TOLD ME THAT" I HAV A TON OF DINAR SINCE 05 BUT DONT SEE IT RVING ANYTIME SOON FROM WHAT WE SEE IN IRAQ. ITS ALL HYPE HERE IN THIS COUNTRY.

I JUST SHOOK MY HEAD AND SAID WELL HOPEFULLY SOMEDAY..

A TRUE STORY THAT HAPPENED TODAY.

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HONEST HERE. IM NOT A BASHER NOR A PUMPER

BCB

Thanks. Appreciated.

THIS WAS TALKING ABOUT ALL THE HYPE HERE IN THE COUNTRY.DOESNT MATTER WHAT ANYONE THINKS.WHAT I FEARED, I HEARD.

LOOK AT ALL MY POSTS, I AM A BELIVER AND HOPE HE IS DEAD WRONG.

I REALLY DO . BUT HE WAS JUST AN AVERAGE GUY.

OR DO YOU CONSPIRICY NUTJOBS THINK HE WAS IN A GAG ORDER ALSO???

GIVE ME A FRIKKEN BREAK.

WAKE UP AND BE REALISTIC..

THIS IS BECOMMING A LONG TERM INVESTMENT AND I AM OK WITH THAT..

GOOD NIGHT

• Upvote 1

THAT CONSTRUCTION WORKER IS A LOT CLOSER TO SHABBIBI THAT YOU WILLO EVR BE.. NEVER SAID I WAS AN EXPERT. JUST VESTED. YA DIG?

LOSER..

Bob.... Please take it easy now....You posted your info and thanks for that... But it's only normal for People here to express their points....Some you'll like and some you won't....

It's a Forum, remember ? Best to you.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

I think if the US just keeps pumping USD into Iraq and we keep taking IQD out of Iraq In another year and 1/2 we can then swap. US will have most of The IQD and Iraq will have most of the USD and we will be the 3rd world country everyone is talking about / Riches to rags for us, And that seems to be very much the story here. IMO

• Upvote 3

Look I spent two years in Iraq the only source of info was and still is the Internet , AFN, Local Satellite TV Al Jazeera, BBC and very few very controlled news papers.

I worked directly with the CA units and lived all over the country including the “Green ZONE " No one knows anything directly Its all second hand info "I can't reveal the source kind of stuff “. Same then same now.

IMO all info over there is just like being here. and how much do we know ? We get updates from internet and TV. So just because someone works in country or live's over there won't make them know any more than us.IMO they know less Just like us.

I still chat with several coworker's that are still there They only hear word of mouth rumor's as well.

When they are ready. We will all KNOW IT ! Just like when they removed the Sadam Dinars the whole world was informed at the same Time.

It will happen when they are ready to make it happen!

The main thing is we don't know who they are.

• Upvote 3

Finally what I have suspected for a long time. This not happening for a looooooong time and when it does I now sincerely believe we are not going to like the end result. Granted I have only been involved in this investment, if you can call it that, since December of last year. I got caught up in the oh boy oh boy im gonna millions crowd without really thinking it through. I hate to say ot but I feel we all need to do some soul searching. The CBI has told us they are going R/D not R/V. Why is it there are so many that don't believe. What they are saying. I don't want to believe it either but let's analize this. There is so much Dinar spread arond the country that they could not possibly cover its value even if it R/v'd at .10.

I honestly think we all got scammed. I know this is going to piss a lot of people off and lead to some bashing but please hear me out. We will not even break even if it goes this way. The only people that will profic off this is currency dealers. They chared is anywhere from$ 150.00 to$200.00 Per million for processing fee then another $25.00 delivery fee. Now when you go sell it they are going to charge you another $150.00 to$ 200.00 per million. Now doing the math you could lose over$ 400.00 Of the thousand spent. Now im stuck and have no choice but to hope it R/V's.

Sorry don't mean to be a downer but I feel we must prepare for the worst

• Downvote 2

Let me just ask a simple question here... would you get your Wall street investing advice from a construction worker? Or ask him other investing tips? Or how about asking him about complicated medical procedures? Read "The Richest Man IN Babylon", good read, but the main point is "get your advice from the experts in that field". If you want to ask a construction worker how to build a new house... that is a smart move, wink.gif but to listen to his input on investments??? I dunno... rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 3