Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Time for a Timeout

racbluto

I have supported this site by being a member in VIP since Jan 2010. But I have come to a turning point or just need to put this investment on the back burner. I will never give up hope but it seems that now is the time

to focas on other areas in my life. I will still stop in to see whats happening from time to time but my situation is such that I can no longer keep my VIP paid up. Sorry Adam I hung out as long as I could and have always been loyal to site because it is the best there is online. I have had a lot of laughs and many nites of excitement. Thanks for allowing me to be apart of this. I wish you all the best of luck in your quest for the truth. God Bless You All!!! Bluto :D

• Upvote 2

Im with you there. Im fairly new to this sight but not new to the dinar. I put all my dinar in a safety deposit box. I figure if it RV's someone will call me. If not I have a stack of worthless paper great for a conversation piece later :)

The dinar is currency and not worthless, it does have a value. the peso is currency it has a value. These are not lotto tickets with bad numbers now thats worthless paper. If anybody wants to sell out you can always contact me I'll give you $200.00 usd for a million id. so see you do not lose all your money! :D GO RV!!! :D:D

Im with you there. Im fairly new to this sight but not new to the dinar. I put all my dinar in a safety deposit box. I figure if it RV's someone will call me. If not I have a stack of worthless paper great for a conversation piece later :)

You said it. Like you I am not new to the Dinar, but new to this sight. You check in once a month and you will be fine. I joined because I jusg could not keep listening. To same old Gurus or other crappy intel that comes in. I felt compeled to put my two cents in. If I get help groud some people then its worth it and for GODS SAKE people please stop buying more. These currency dealers are making a fortune off of you with as it stands now a very little chance of making good money