Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I'm doubting seriously now...

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but... I think the reason we are starting to see an influx of intel is that most are pumpers, even the general posters. I am starting to believe there is an organized effort by the pumpers to sell as much Dinar as they possibly can before the RD is officially announced. Commission is about to run out and they are trying to make as much easy money as possible as fast as they can before time expires and the exchange of 1000 for 1 (old for new) takes place and the ride is over...

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 3

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but... I think the reason we are starting to see an influx of intel is that most are pumpers, even the general posters. I am starting to believe there is an organized effort by the pumpers to sell as much Dinar as they possibly can before the RD is officially announced. Commission is about to run out and they are trying to make as much easy money as possible as fast as they can before time expires and the exchange of 1000 for 1 (old for new) takes place and the ride is over...

Thats one way to look at it.....and there sure is alot of thought about the exact thing going around and it has been going around for sometime now....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I for one will not sell my IQD. When I got into the investment I was told that it could never happen. I was told that the war was lost (still had remarkable support for serving from everyone I ever told), but I felt confident in the infrastructure that I had seen. I believed it would happen then; I believe it will happen in the future. Even if they re-denominate there should be an opportunity to trade in and I don't believe they will say it is worth less than the re-denominated currency relative to the dollar. So why not hold out unless you need cash now, otherwise you are certain to have a loss. Please do what is best for you fellow dinar addicts, but this cat is going to wait it out. Sonny1 made a recent call and the fact that he is a veteran here got everyone excited, and as of 7:38 there is no RV. No big deal, he made a call in February that didn't work out. But, I would rather him give an opinion every three months or so, then have a real pumper lie to me everyday (even though I know better). Don't take the post as advice for YOU to hold, but consider me blabbering about MY plan.

• Upvote 2

I have just recently joined as a posting member but, I have been reading and watching for over a year now. Some post and post in just about every topic that comes up, these are the people that I am concerned about. There is one thing that people love to hear and that is good and positive news because it can control people and their emotions. I consider myself as a realist and people please do not go crazy with this investment, buy only what you can afford to lose. I hate how evil people can be and do it with a smile... I am in sales and sell for nine companies and I know how people can get when there is easy money to be made, reason and empathy disappears for the love of money. I guess that is why I am not a great salesman because I believe in building a continual trusting sales relationship. Be careful people and remember... evil wears a smile!

Edited by Boredsox
  • Upvote 5

Call me a "lopster" if you wish, that is your prerogative. I do not plan on selling my Dinar and am in great hopes of an RV, because I am well invested. If an RV happens I will be able to live a very nice lifestyle (no doubt). However, I do realize the risks of any investment and know the dangers that it can create within the lives of people. I guess what I am saying is don't be simple minded and think that you don't stand the chance of losing! Governments and bankers are concerned of themselves before they think of the little man, and they know how to manipulate to make great fortunes! The thing that concerns me most with the posts are the ones that look at money and gain as a blessing from God! Have you no idea that the things of the world are foolishness to God? These boards and this investment are controlling the minds and actions of people at a staggering pace and all it takes is the hope of being wealthy!

Oh yeah, have you ever thought about how much money is being made off the simple ads that are posted on this website? Hmmm, that's a check in the mail every month! The more popular the site becomes, the more money to be made. This world is all about making money and most people are sheeple...

Thats one way to look at it.....and there sure is alot of thought about the exact thing going around and it has been going around for sometime now....

I've been reading your posts for some time and have seen how you have taken a beating at times for your talks of a "possible" LOP. It's an investment and normally the average Joe loses out when fortunes are to be made, and who's to say the government want make their money. We may never really know... This is kind of like being in Twilight Zone!!!! The reason I invested is because this is so outlandish, that it "might" happen???

Edited by Boredsox
  • Upvote 2

I will admit, there are alot of IDIOTS out there talking about the RV and alot of FALSE predictions. BUT....There are an awful lot of really smart people as well as insders out there predicting this RV....LIKE ADAM. He has NEVER claimed a date nor an amount. My gut goes with ADAM. even if it's a penny, we all make 10 times our money. Seems to be a great investment to me!

I will admit, there are alot of IDIOTS out there talking about the RV and alot of FALSE predictions. BUT....There are an awful lot of really smart people as well as insders out there predicting this RV....LIKE ADAM. He has NEVER claimed a date nor an amount. My gut goes with ADAM. even if it's a penny, we all make 10 times our money. Seems to be a great investment to me!

Exactly the way I feel, well put.

The problem is an age old one when the going gets tuff the tuff get going OR hang in their and don't whine.

I've been in this for 8 years in August and I knew it would take 7 to 10 years when I started.

And things are just getting good.

One of the problems is the Newbies get in and want it right now when they knew nothing about it not to long ago.

"Newbe" in regards to this site does not define the period of time that one has been involved in currency trading (Dinar in this case). With that being said, I would be happy with a one cent RV (that's for sure) one to one would be even better! With the trends/intel I am seeing we are about to witness one of two obvious scenarios...

1. The Dinar is about to take on some type of transformation; RV, RD, LOP, etc... Due to the amount of similar speculation through the available "sources".

2. The salesmen /Dinar Dealers needed some cash fast and pumped it up to generate sales and have deployed a site watch to keep info relatively similar (a change in technique).

By the way... did anyone see the Toyota advertisement on this site? I'm sure that pays well every month, to the creator of this site. Dinar must be extremely popular now that everyone is blabbing about it to everyone, to pull an add from Toyota really says something...

• Upvote 1

"Newbe" in regards to this site does not define the period of time that one has been involved in currency trading (Dinar in this case). With that being said, I would be happy with a one cent RV (that's for sure) one to one would be even better! With the trends/intel I am seeing we are about to witness one of two obvious scenarios...

1. The Dinar is about to take on some type of transformation; RV, RD, LOP, etc... Due to the amount of similar speculation through the available "sources".

2. The salesmen /Dinar Dealers needed some cash fast and pumped it up to generate sales and have deployed a site watch to keep info relatively similar (a change in technique).

By the way... did anyone see the Toyota advertisement on this site? I'm sure that pays well every month, to the creator of this site. Dinar must be extremely popular now that everyone is blabbing about it to everyone, to pull an add from Toyota really says something...

calm down bro. Relax. Just take a break. This is what happens when people stay 24/7 on these sites it drives you nuts. It will come.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

calm down bro. Relax. Just take a break. This is what happens when people stay 24/7 on these sites it drives you nuts. It will come.

I'm cool, calm, and even collected... just concerned because I know some absolutely do go "nuts" when they see some good signs in the news (DFI Transfer) and then all the pumping that takes place afterward. Some people invest money they don't have, when in fact they are truly being hurt and effected due to the so called propaganda "intel". I am really concerned with people's well being and don't want people to get carried away with the feel good, emotion grasping, pumping that is taking place when in fact no one really knows what events have taken place until it's officially reported. There are too many lies to take anyone seriously, no one can tell truth from error...

Well working late tonight and now I am all done for the evening so no more posting for me tonight. Take care and Go RV!!!!

Come on people!

Do you research and try to think clearly. Use your logic. Will Iraq be able to engage in world economical dynamics with this weak currency?

No.

Will they RV?

Maybe not. But lopping won't do any good to them and once they hit the market the currency rate will be pushed up.

It's a matter of time.

Don't believe a word you hear until it's the CBI publishing a new rate.

And don't be so annoyingly impatient! It's not about you!

This is kind of like being in Twilight Zone!!!! The reason I invested is because this is so outlandish, that it "might" happen???

Read more:

Boredsox, I have to agree with you. TWILIGHT ZONE!!!!!

• Upvote 1

If anyone is hungry, we just got in a fresh shipment of lopsters.

But again.......SR......As you know... "Lopsters" do not want a LOP to begin with .. This we can all agree upon. They were labeled that only due to the fact that they , I'd say realistically, state that a removal of 3 zeros could be one of the options.... Which doesn't mean they want it... They simply do not hide the possibility of that outcome as well along with others.

Does anyone really believe. That dinar dealers would still be selling there stash if they thought it was about to R/V. Of course they would not. They would keep it and cash in themselves. The fact that the pumpers are still pumping and the dealers are making money hand over fist should tell you what for likely. I hate thinking about it but we are to take a step back and get a does or reality. And means an R/D not an R/V. I hope im wrong but I don’t think so.

What do you guys think

• Upvote 2

Oh my goodness, say it isn't so. Pumpers are on this site trying to make money selling dinar to us dumb people that think it's going to RV tomorrow. This is crazy news and brand new. I haven't heard anything like this before. I am really upset now knowing that we have been taken for a ride. I appreciate you taking the time pointing this out to all of us that can't get our heads out of the sand, otherwise I would have thought this whole thing was real when in reality it's just a big scam. I will take my 1 for 1000 now and go home. Thanks for the info.

Does anyone really believe. That dinar dealers would still be selling there stash if they thought it was about to R/V. Of course they would not. They would keep it and cash in themselves. The fact that the pumpers are still pumping and the dealers are making money hand over fist should tell you what for likely. I hate thinking about it but we are to take a step back and get a does or reality. And means an R/D not an R/V. I hope im wrong but I don’t think so.

What do you guys think

I think this same question has been asked one thousand times or better. Really what do you think? Do you want to buy more knowing that it will RV tomorrow and all of the pumpers are still selling it. Or do you want to face reality? Want me to explain reality to you? Or will you be around here long enough to figure that out for yourself? Let me know, I will help you out.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Though I appricate your sarcasm hoopdog I think I have done a pretty good job of figuring out what's what. Did you even read my post. I believe I was clear that people should NOT buy any more dinar because I believe it will R/D not R/V. I also belive I said reality was that pumpers were pumping for the benifite of dinar dealers. I think you should reread or learn how to read before putting someone else down. I pretty sure I never asked for you to explain anything to me. Jsut because I new to the site does not mean I am new to dinar. Anyone else want to weigh

I agree with you Boredsox. I can't help but laugh when people refer to somebody who recently joined this site as a "newbie" to the Dinar investment. This makes no sense whatsoever!

Post count and time registered w/ DinarVets means NOTHING as to how much one knows about the Iraqi Dinar or business/investing in general.

• Upvote 1

But again.......SR......As you know... "Lopsters" do not want a LOP to begin with .. This we can all agree upon. They were labeled that only due to the fact that they , I'd say realistically, state that a removal of 3 zeros could be one of the options.... Which doesn't mean they want it... They simply do not hide the possibility of that outcome as well along with others.

[/quote

No kidding. If you simply state the possibility of an RD you get labled as being negative. I believe the word is out now, at least here on DV,more and more are willing to concede it COULD happen. Realizing it could happen does not mean you aren't hopeful that it will straight up RV. I'm keeping my eyes open and hoping for the best.

Oh my goodness, say it isn't so. Pumpers are on this site trying to make money selling dinar to us dumb people that think it's going to RV tomorrow. This is crazy news and brand new. I haven't heard anything like this before. I am really upset now knowing that we have been taken for a ride. I appreciate you taking the time pointing this out to all of us that can't get our heads out of the sand, otherwise I would have thought this whole thing was real when in reality it's just a big scam. I will take my 1 for 1000 now and go home. Thanks for the info.

I think this same question has been asked one thousand times or better. Really what do you think? Do you want to buy more knowing that it will RV tomorrow and all of the pumpers are still selling it. Or do you want to face reality? Want me to explain reality to you? Or will you be around here long enough to figure that out for yourself? Let me know, I will help you out.

Hoopdog... HAHA, that was very interesting! Your sarcasm that is... I hope you haven't blown your kids college fund on this investment and that is the reason for such a sarcastic response? Have a great day and GO RV!