Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bluwolf says

TechguyLA

[bluwolf] The dinar started floating today at 2.30 usd==[bluwolf] This takes time for it to reach its lockin rate== [bluwolf] It is 6:55 pm est and it is now at 3.44 usd==[bluwolf] And growing

Funny it did not say Where he saw this or a link to it....I smell something.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

[bluwolf] The dinar started floating today at 2.30 usd==[bluwolf] This takes time for it to reach its lockin rate== [bluwolf] It is 6:55 pm est and it is now at 3.44 usd==[bluwolf] And growing

Where is he getting his info?

End Quote

Strong stuff indeed your Dealer got you. Not talking about Dinar Dealer either.

• Upvote 1

Where is it Bluwolf? I'm not one to bash but come on where's the link to confirm this. If this is false then I suggest you get help my friend for whatever disorder you may have. I don't understand what makes a person become so delusional to make a statement like this without proof. Show us the proof and I'll eat my words. God Bless Semper Fi

• Upvote 1

Maybe this explains why 2 foreign currency dealers in Birmingham, MI decided not to see me dinar today. American Currency Exchange called last Friday and left a message on my cell that I could pick up the 1 million dinar I ordered last Monday. I returned the call Saturday, left a long message confirming I would pick up the million dinar or more, that I was up north for the 4th of July,would they please call me back. I did not get any return call, and called about noon today. The same female that left the message informed me that they had now "promised" my dinar to someone else because they "did not know how much I wanted". I replied that I returned their call Saturday, and confirmed, to which she replied, "we did not get your call in time, but we can put you on another waiting list". I decided that this dealer is not reputable, after taking my name and phone, calling me to set up a pick up time, then informing me they sold my order without ever listening to my message on Saturday when they were closed!

I will never do business with American Currency Exchange on Woodward in Birmingham, Michigan.

I had also called Foreign Currency Exchange on 251 E. Merril in Birmingham to order a million dinar last Monday. I called and asked why they had not called me, they said they stopped calling people on their wait list "because they could not get any more dinar from their broker." I asked if they received ANY dinar last week, and their reply was "NO".

I believe both brokers are lying, not wanting to honor legitamite orders, because they think the RV is in process. I do not mind them making a profit, but I do not like being lied to, and will advise all my friends and extensive contacts not to do business with these dealers.

Whoohoooo! In the hour and 50 minutes from to time it started to float up, to the time he posted, it was going up a .01 per minute!! Yessssss.....I am going to be really rich soon!! Now, nobody burst my balloon!! Go RV!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Maybe this explains why 2 foreign currency dealers in Birmingham, MI decided not to see me dinar today. American Currency Exchange called last Friday and left a message on my cell that I could pick up the 1 million dinar I ordered last Monday. I returned the call Saturday, left a long message confirming I would pick up the million dinar or more, that I was up north for the 4th of July,would they please call me back. I did not get any return call, and called about noon today. The same female that left the message informed me that they had now "promised" my dinar to someone else because they "did not know how much I wanted". I replied that I returned their call Saturday, and confirmed, to which she replied, "we did not get your call in time, but we can put you on another waiting list". I decided that this dealer is not reputable, after taking my name and phone, calling me to set up a pick up time, then informing me they sold my order without ever listening to my message on Saturday when they were closed!

I will never do business with American Currency Exchange on Woodward in Birmingham, Michigan.

I had also called Foreign Currency Exchange on 251 E. Merril in Birmingham to order a million dinar last Monday. I called and asked why they had not called me, they said they stopped calling people on their wait list "because they could not get any more dinar from their broker." I asked if they received ANY dinar last week, and their reply was "NO".

I believe both brokers are lying, not wanting to honor legitamite orders, because they think the RV is in process. I do not mind them making a profit, but I do not like being lied to, and will advise all my friends and extensive contacts not to do business with these dealers.

DONTCH JUST LOVE THAT FREE ADVERTISING? I DO IT ALOT TO---IT REALLY WORKS- had a jewler screw up a ring and he wouldnt fix it- Protested in front of his place -so he called next door and had him do it... He paid in the end- He did this to a few other people and Almost closed his doors...Truth hurts in a small town. FREE ADVERTS--------WORK

No change on CBI, No Change on Forex. Not a clue where Bluwolf is getting his info and TECHGUYLA - - why would you post something that you cannot verify???

Namaste

i was posting it as a negative, as in i dont believe it. also this is the rumor section. no way to verify a rumor, thats what makes it a rumor, otherwise it would in the news section as a fact

I was wondering to were he got his info......I think he may have a little glass bottle he rubs...but there is no magic person that pops out asking him what his wishs are.... I tend to think this guys little glass bottle is a free base pipe loaded with 20 dollar rocks.....That would put anyone in Disney World....lol.........I am sure there is more that a few that know just exactly what I am talking about...............lol................so don't act like you don't...lol

This should have been a post by itself. :rolleyes:

You can't believe this person. Please, do not do it. He has done this for months. The best thing that could happen is that he proves me wrong, but I doubt it. DO NOT BELIEVE!

Geez! I was talking about Bluwolf! Not the guy that posted this. Sorry...

Whos going to start the site poll on whether we should ban OKIE and Bluwolf rumors?

I seem to recall Adam was going to take a poll on this a couple of months ago. I certainly embrace rumors--that's why I stop in occassionally and enjoy the banter--but having our rooms clogged with truly ridiculous claims over and over by the same yay-hoo's, that's really unwelcome. It makes this place a waste of time.

And Techguy and others, I encourage you to take ownership of what you choose to post of others' drivel. If people wanted OKIE or Bluwolf or GET team nonsensical trash we'd go to other sites, not her. I mean really, OKIE declared just a few weeks ago he'd leave if his prediction (excuse me -->> INTEL) did not come true. Reminds of mosquitoes on steroids. So this is my request to "DON'T LITTER" in our room. We've run out of pooper scoopers.

Peace Out