Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

i have been reading a lot about the supposed new notes. the articles are stating that they need to include kurdish writing. i could be wrong but don't the 25,000 have a kurdish farmer? whats the difference between the writing and the picture. isn't iraq accomplishing the inclusion of the kurds with the picture? just a thought.

i have been reading a lot about the supposed new notes. the articles are stating that they need to include kurdish writing. i could be wrong but don't the 25,000 have a kurdish farmer? whats the difference between the writing and the picture. isn't iraq accomplishing the inclusion of the kurds with the picture? just a thought.

uuummmm....no. The Iraqi Constitution requires that the currency have both Arabic and Kurdish language on the notes. They plan to print new bills with both languages and English on them. IMO you won't see these new bills till next year. You should be looking for the new 50,000 and 100,000 notes to be released along with the lower denominations that were printed back in 2004 when the currency currently in circulation was printed. There will be a total of 16 denominations, the 2 new bills, 14 old denominations and coins. Then next year they will release the new currency with the languages on them.