Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

****Frank CC in at 7:00 EST****

easyrider

Kim Clements added this tonight to his prophetical utterances regarding the IQD:

Three times nothing is something.

So now we've got that and his previous:

Hasn't been time, hasn't been time, sudden change!

Frank went on to explain that he believed the three times nothing was related to the lifting of the three zeroes (nothings).

I had to leave and didn't get to finish listening after that, but I wanted to hear what Kim had to say. Kim also went on to say that he definitely believed this investment was going to "pan out" (my words) this summer, and that he felt good about July being the month. Those last two were his "feelings" regarding how the Lord was leading him on this whole thing and not prophecy per se. Or at least how I understood him.

I am impressed with Kim's ministry, just like I was with George Robinson's (and still am). But I can't help but think about how it seems that Frank is now on his second prophet...I dunno'. On the one hand it all seems kind've corny. On the other hand I am fully aware and will never deny the power of God, and how his ways are above our ways.

Hopefully when this is all over we can look back and see that we simply misunderstood the prophecies at the time and how they were actually quite accurate. I'll be honest: I'm still waiting to see if the rate comes out at $3.89 like George said.

Take care.