Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

****Frank CC in at 7:00 EST****

easyrider

I was unable to get home in time to join in on the conference call tonight. Can anyone tell me what was said?

The transcripts from Frank's chats usually get posted in the Chat Logs Section but also occasionally here in the Rumor Section.

It will take a little while before the transcript is available.

I see that ur new. Welcome to DV ! ;)

• Upvote 2

If you wanted to learn how to play Tennis would you go to your Plumber who happens to be a really nice person or would you actually be better off going to someone who knows something about tennis?

That analogy would make sense if there was even one person alive who knew anything about the dinar,

but since every single person who says they know anything is full of BS,

I'd say a plumber is as qualified as anyone.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The transcripts from Frank's chats usually get posted in the Chat Logs Section but also occasionally here in the Rumor Section.

It will take a little while before the transcript is available.

I see that ur new. Welcome to DV ! wink.gif

Thanks if you or Ron can post the transcript id appreciate it Dinarthug. thanks in advance.

• Upvote 1

Ugh! I missed Kim Clement! What did he say? Thanks!

Kim Clement word from July 2nd 2011:

"Guilty! You murdered that child! You are guilty and there shall be justice!” (Regarding Casey Anthony)"

Link: http://kimclementvault.com/prophecyread.asp?num=468

Hope he does better with the Dinar than he did with the Casey Anthony case! :o

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"Guilty! You murdered that child! You are guilty and there shall be justice!” (Regarding Casey Anthony)"

He did get it right! The jury just came up short. Many forms of justice. Just watch and wait; kinda like this investment.

• Upvote 1

He did get it right! The jury just came up short. Many forms of justice. Just watch and wait; kinda like this investment.

He got it wrong. She was not found guilty of murder.....that translates to innocent of murder which translates to he was wrong!!! Spin it however you want, her jury says we don't think there is enough evidence to convict her of murder....despite what you and I might believe really happened(I think she's guilty), his prediction of guilty was wrong, just as George Robinsons rv prediction was wrong.....

He got it wrong. She was not found guilty of murder.....that translates to innocent of murder which translates to he was wrong!!! Spin it however you want, her jury says we don't think there is enough evidence to convict her of murder....despite what you and I might believe really happened(I think she's guilty), his prediction of guilty was wrong, just as George Robinsons rv prediction was wrong.....

Did you ever think that perhaps by 'justice' he means God will make sure she doesn't live that much longer regardless of what an earthly jury finds her to be?

There is no getting away from the one who knows all

does it really matter????

Innocent people are found guity every day...guilty people are found innocent - its the way our court system and CFR etc operates... either you know how to operate inside the court or you get slaughtered. Nonetheless, I have heard Kim Clements - I find him to be very uplifting and spiritual. I believe he wants to bring light into this world. I feel the energy around him.

Tell me WHO has been right about this revaluation??? ANYONE??? Its been a maddening experience to say the least.

Nonetheless, its alright to listen to a conference call from people (like Frank) who have sources, tell you what they have heard/seen, look its all just unverified info until we see a rate on a screen right???

Why do we have to disparage each other because of info we bring that we get from "reliable" sources? I believe noone will know it will just happen. I do believe the rumour that some have gotten vouchers - makes sense...

I pray this happens soon but if it takes a little longer so be it. It will happen just not on OUR time :-)

Stay Blessed!

Namaste

You're right, my spin!

Its sad to me, especially because I have a 2 yr old beautiful daughter, that our screwed up system could let this person get off on murder....and trust me I have followed this case from day one.....the outcome sickens me as I'm sure it does you....

Frank? Does this person have a last name? Never trust anyone that is not willing to give you their last name. I didn't know he was a plumber! :blink:

I don't have a name at all. But if you have a name then you must be a slave because only slaves have names in today's world.

As far as I am concerned he got it right about casey anthony she is guilty and maybe she won't go to jail for her horrific crime she will have to face God one day and maybe then she will be judge by the one and only I too have a 2 1/2 year old daughter and would love 5 minutes alone with casey , so hopefully he will be right with the dinar

Did you ever think that perhaps by 'justice' he means God will make sure she doesn't live that much longer regardless of what an earthly jury finds her to be?

Of course....my point was that when a person is on trial, in a court of law, and someone predicts "guilty," they should specify they are referring to "in Gods eyes." I think we are all on the same page here. No worries Teddy...

But they he prayed about it and said:

"PROPHETIC PRAYER/WORD: Father, I pray that there would be a retreating of the powers of darkness that are trying to kill little children, and the one child, the case that is on right now, I pray, God, that You would speak out and bring this madness to an end, for this is the future."

I guess God heard his prayer and put a stop to the madness.

If you wanted to learn how to play Tennis would you go to your Plumber who happens to be a really nice person or would you actually be better off going to someone who knows something about tennis?

And who exactly would you recommend? Does anybody have a better record than Frank? Could you do better? So far EVERYBODY has been wrong about many things, you know. As for me, I'm grateful for everybody who is willing to bring it on in. Just sayin'... :twocents:

Edited by FoxyRoxy

As far as I am concerned he got it right about casey anthony she is guilty and maybe she won't go to jail for her horrific crime she will have to face God one day and maybe then she will be judge by the one and only I too have a 2 1/2 year old daughter and would love 5 minutes alone with casey , so hopefully he will be right with the dinar

How can anyone say with 100% certainty she killed her daughter? People base their judgments based on media hype. You don't know for a fact she did it. You may choose to believe she did, but you really do not know. Even the prosecution couldn't provide the actual cause of death and they never presented any motive for the mother killing her. How in the world could anyone convict anyone to death based on no factual evidence? The entire case was based on nothing but circumstantial evidence and the DA failed miserably to prove their case.

"IF" she did do it, you have no one but the DA to thank because of their rush to judgment. There is no statute of limitations for murder and they could have taken 25 years if need be to build a solid case. Sooner or later things will always surface. But now they blew it and "IF" she really did do it, now she can walk around and admit to it and there is nothing they could do.

And they probably should have never went for 1st degree murder. They just didn't have the evidence to get a conviction on someone facing the death penalty. And what "IF" she didn't do it and then years later after they executed her they found out who the real killer was and they executed an innocent person? Could YOU sleep at night knowing you were one of the people that gave an innocent person a death sentence? She maqy have been a negligent mother or something where she comes off as a cold person to some because of her partying ways and all, but that hardly makes them a killer.

If anything, where if she or any of her family was involved in this, it was probably some freak accident that happened and they got scared and panicked to cover it up. But the truth is no one but those that were actually involved knows what really happened and what the actual truth is. Lucky for us there is still the ability to get a group of 12 people together on a jury and do their jobs properly, which requires find someone guilty BEYOND A SHADOW OF DOUBT! Well the prosecution left lots of DOUBT and the jury did the only thing they could do which was follow the law and remain true to their word when they took that oath to sit on that jury. MOST people today accused of crimes are not that lucky to get such a jury and most people just want to convict based on what they personally feel and choose to believe without any solid evidence to convict beyond a shadow of doubt.

If anyone is to blame it is the prosecution for putting on such a weak case when they should have waited until they could eventually gather the needed evidence to get a conviction. I guess they relied to much on all the media hanging she got from all the publicity this case had and it all back fired on them because these jurors didn't allow the facts to be swayed by the media hype.

Edited by PartyTime

Thank you, teddyruxbin; My point, exactly.