Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

****Frank CC in at 7:00 EST****

easyrider

ho is framk is he good to listen two. i'm inmtrested in herin g what he can teach me about the dinar.

i have personally spoke with him a few times he is a nice person and has really good intention and a devoted christian dont listen to al the others that bash him. Yes, he has been wrong in the past but likes to educate just like anyone else. Hope that helps.

:) :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

If you wanted to learn how to play Tennis would you go to your Plumber who happens to be a really nice person or would you actually be better off going to someone who knows something about tennis?

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7

If you wanted to learn how to play Tennis would you go to your Plumber who happens to be a really nice person or would you actually be better off going to someone who knows something about tennis?

Is this a trick question?

Are Frank's calls usually good? I've never listened to one.

like i said anyone that is intersted in listening may do so i believe Frank has good intentions and is very informative when i listen to his calls its all my opinion of course but there no need to get snarky and bash someone just cuz it has happened yet.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

I thought I read earlier that Kim Clement would be on the cc tonight.

wow, really that would be awesome. I'm not sure i heard that but i will be tuning in regardless that would be a + though. Thanks Harry for the insight.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The plumber learned from somewhere, so if he is nice and knows something about plumbing I might give him a shot. There is honestly no one here or anywhere that honestly knows "the most" about this currency, I don't know who I'd honestly trust. I have faith in a lot of people, but I turn my BSmeter to high when I want to weed through the junk.

This is our agenda for tonight:

From 7 to 7:30 ~ Frank’s intel

7:30 to 7:40pm ~ Financial Education

7:45 to 8:30 pm ~ Kim Clement

8:30 to 9 pm ~ Q & A for Kim Clement (George Robinson will be with us)

9 to 9:30 pm ~ DETA’s report on the rate.

hi, I tried to call in to the conference. says conference has been locked!

go to the site that i posted type it in all one word then hit live broadcast button. Probably cuz a lot of ppl get on we are talking thousands.

Just been confirmed Kim clement wil be on!!!

Edited by easyrider

And what can you teach us? Wait....we don't care!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1