Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

good friend

bigrob

I wonder how many of you are the ones who make a big stink when someone starts saying we should be more careful about our spelling, and grammar. Who are the ones who feel spelling is not important and we shouldn't be making it an issue? Any of you? Oh, no, of course not ... you seem to have the spelling and grammar, and translation for that matter, down pat.

For those who most likely didn't post about the spelling and grammar used, either out of kindness, or not wanting to show their own lack of abililty in those areas, THIS is exactly why, when you post that spelling is not important, I disagree so strongly. It IS important. Try using this type of spelling on a job application and see how far you get. Apply for credit and see what kind of response you get. Try to post a simple message on a forum and see what kind of response you get.

I am not making fun of anyone. I am encouraging people to learn more about spelling and grammar, period. And if you don't know you have a problem, you have twice the problem. The world does not stand still or make allowances for people who cannot communicate!

Thanks for the original post, and don't feel bad that your spelling is being criticized. How will you know what needs work in your life if you are not honestly told you have a problem.

;)

smee2

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i talked with a guy who knew ths dinar stuff was the real deal and i gop big time in it. he knows nos only one thing it will rv that is for suer. my friend use to work in iraw and he told me over weekend its gonna happen this month. it;s all delay tatixs. i dont have proof but he spent alort of time in iraq. keep hopesd up.

LOL :lol:

• Upvote 1

i talked with a guy who knew ths dinar stuff was the real deal and i gop big time in it. he knows nos only one thing it will rv that is for suer. my friend use to work in iraw and he told me over weekend its gonna happen this month. it;s all delay tatixs. i dont have proof but he spent alort of time in iraq. keep hopesd up.

I put this post in google translate and got this.

****** please!

• Upvote 1

Translated...

I went out to dinner with this guy and got a great deal and something happend (not clear what) and his friend was sued. His Friend evidently worked there at the restaurant Iraw (Believed to be a sushi bar). The weekend prior, he has this dream that he was going to be sued this month. He tried running away and called a taxi but they were all delayed due to a spike in business. Evidently he finally got a taxi and somehow ended up in Iraq where he spent a lot of time and gave him hope.

I will translate further as more comes in...

GR

Thanks funny... :)

What did he/she/it say?

I love you guys!

But seriously... spelling and grammar are very important! I can't stress this enough! The quality of an individual really comes out in how they communicate with others, and the written and spoken word are both very important aspects of communication. If this was told to one verbally over the phone with inflections and enunciations exactly as it was written, one would be completely baffled.

Right on, Smee2 + TQueezy! Grammar and spelling are important for getting ahead in life. One should try to learn the language of the country one lives in, if possible, in order to have a chance at better jobs and higher paychecks. Poster, I'm pretty sure that English is not your first language, but I do appreciate your offering us some information from your friend! Take care + go RV!

I love you guys!

But seriously... spelling and grammar are very important! I can't stress this enough! The quality of an individual really comes out in how they communicate with others, and the written and spoken word are both very important aspects of communication. If this was told to one verbally over the phone with inflections and enunciations exactly as it was written, one would be completely baffled.

Wow...Second time I have agreed with your posting! You're on a roll, great comment post!

GR

• Upvote 1

Right on, Smee2 + TQueezy! Grammar and spelling are important for getting ahead in life. One should try to learn the language of the country one lives in, if possible, in order to have a chance at better jobs and higher paychecks. Poster, I'm pretty sure that English is not your first language, but I do appreciate your offering us some information from your friend! Take care + go RV!

You are too kind! But really, if this was one of those english-as-a-second-language things, don't you think they would be posting on one of those bohemian dinar sites?

i's gob a frend whom talkie to irawki folk. They's sayd it done changed money prices. It done did it tomorrow or Saturday at the latest.

P.S. How are the people who need Hooked on Phonics supposed to dial: 1-800-ABCDEFG?

• Upvote 1

Wow...Second time I have agreed with your posting! You're on a roll, great comment post!

GR

*Big seductive and sexy wink (plus some licking of lips and raising of eyebrows)*

If that graphic image in your head isn't showing you that my posts can be both good AND bad, depending on the circumstances, I don't know what else I should do!

*Extreme gyrating of hips and thrusting of pelvic area*

Oh yeah! (I killed the kool-aid guy, so I have full rights to his catch phrase!)

*Big seductive and sexy wink (plus some licking of lips and raising of eyebrows)*

If that graphic image in your head isn't showing you that my posts can be both good AND bad, depending on the circumstances, I don't know what else I should do!

*Extreme gyrating of hips and thrusting of pelvic area*

Oh yeah! (I killed the kool-aid guy, so I have full rights to his catch phrase!)

You're still ok, but you lost some ground with that graphic post.

You're still ok, but you lost some ground with that graphic post.

Aha! My theory is proven true! I knew that I could cause you to lose faith in my posts by purposefully driving an obnoxious and obscene post!

Anywhen...

Don'tcha still just love me?

• Downvote 1