Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sonny's prediction - Hard to find!!!

rvfourme

Sonny....you took a chance and you lost. Maybe. Credibility is important to me but people tend to have short memories. I truly believe you had intel that it was going to happen, and you put your neck on the chopping block thinking that it was correct. I admire your chutzpah but it looks like you can be added to the list of guru's.

I wish it was a different outcome, obviously, but the numbers speak for themselves.

I still respect you, please don't get me wrong. I just have to second guess your posts going forward. Don't bash me because of this. It is what it is.

Peace

MODS.

Close this up. Nothing new here, just wasted space on the server! :D

I guess that's one man's opinion.

• Upvote 4

It's not Sonny's fault or anybody else's fault that makes a guess and comes up short because of the changing of the minds. However a guess is just a guess and it turns out that it is just another wrong guess!

I disagree.

There's a Sonny guess,and then there's an Okie guess.

surely you wouldn't put the same amount of weight behind both?

People how about a quick reality check? The fact of the matter is that every time someone makes a prediction, reports information received, guess etc. the number of people viewing the post climbs dramatically. This fact alone proves that people want to read them.

I don't believe I have ever seen sonny1 ever state that anything was written in stone. He gave a 3 week window for it to happen. A whole lot of things can change in 3 weeks. After all we are talking about the Iraqi government here.

For those of you that are complaining that it didn't happen, perhaps you would like to venture out and place your neck on the chopping block. Give us your best guess or provide us with your latest information. If your not willing to do that, then perhaps you shouldn't have any right complaining because others are willing to do just that. If it really bothers you that others predictions, intel reported, or guess, as you call it, doesn't come true, then perhaps you should avoid reading them. No one is twisting anyone's arm and making you read them.

But, you and I both know that you will click on the next one and read it just like everyone else does. It is the reason we are here. We all want the same thing. What good does it do for you or anyone else to complain about it not coming true? Of course you will come back with "I don't want to see any of the newbies and gullible folks run out and purchase more dinar because of it, that they might not be able to afford". How noble. We each make our own decisions in life. We each invested in this, some understanding the risk and others not. But, in the end we are each responsible for our own decisions.

I think it is high time everyone stops playing the devils advocate. Stop pretending that you are complaining because you want to protect folks, that you don't know and will never meet, from themselves. Admit the fact that the reason you post such nasty comments and set out on these witch hunts is because you

a.) are feeling guilty about investing more then you should have

b.) you are worn out and tired from the long roller coaster ride

c.) this is just your personality and you complain about everything that doesn't happen the way you want in the time frame you want or expect.

Now how about from here on out we try to practice some of the good behavior that we were taught when we were children. If you don't have something good to say then say nothing. After all it is better to remain silent and thought a fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

In other news, I would like to apologize to everyone for my post the other day regarding the information that I received. Although the day isn't over yet, I feel pretty confident that we won't see an RV before midnight. As I stated in my post which I made clear should be treated as rumor, I debated about posting it. But, with the excitement that I felt when the information was delivered to me and the confidence that was expressed to me concerning the validity of the info, I decided to report it. It has turned out that the info was incorrect since there hasn't been a RV today and for that I apologize. I am sorry. Lesson learned here. It won't happen again.

• Upvote 7

I think people are reacting to what Sonny1 actually said. Which obviously did not come true. if you want to say that 'anything can happen in a 3 week window' then by default you give credibility to Okie and the rest of them.

To refresh, here is Sonny's quote:

sonny1, on 14 June 2011 - 07:27 PM, said:

I am not going post an 8 paragraph explanation, but it will rv with-in the next 3 weeks. All the old dogs know i have come to hate all these idiotic websites, but just wanted to let you all know No details, or references

sonny1, on 14 June 2011 - 07:44 PM, said:

Its not a guess. Making a statement as though it's fact

sonny1, on 26 June 2011 - 09:38 AM, said:

My date was July 5th. And yes I am sticking to that. A date is given and backed up as though it is 'etched in stone'

Read more:

He did not give details, sources or specifics. he simply threw out a claim with noting to substantiate it. Now tell me please...with all the gurus and rumors that are churrned out daily, when someone as respected as Sonny makes a prediction, are clear thinking people suppose to file it in the 'Okie-type rumor' drawer? When respected members start making predictions like the one above, it must be expected that folks will take them more seriously than Okie. So if a respected member wants to 'stick their neck out on the block' they need to be prepared to accept the reprocussions.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Amen.

It's not Sonny's fault these morons can't properly organize a High School Pep club meeting without changing their mind a dozen times.

Rude impatient people on these forums are the very reason why I don't blame people like Sonny at all when they decide to leave.If Sonny is a 'pumper' perhaps you people could provide me with a link where he urged you to go out and buy more Dinar cause the RV was coming.Feel free to look hard for it..cause it ain't there :P

The fact of the matter is that if you do not want to be called a liar then you should not lie.

Does that mean he made it up? Not necessarily but you should still be accountable for what you post. Am I correct in that assessment?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Then, with all the due respect... Why stating "it's not a guess"? A tad bit of humbleness maybe?

I was being sarcastic because they are in FACT all guesses. Nobody knows crap about when it is going to RV or if at all. I should have been more clear on that.

Last time I checked was not a federal charge yet to have registered yesterday... He/she simply felt like reporting some of Sonny's posts without commenting on them... .. Again not a federal charge yet

It was in the Chapter 7 Story in the News Section Yesterday. ;)

:lol::D:lol:

If a book is ever written regarding this experience, its only fitting Chapter Seven be dedicated to the Gurus and close on Chapter VIII.

...This book would not be possible without the dedicated service of our dedicated military members, patience of Iraqi civilians and the on-going financial investment of the Tax Paying-Voting Common Folk.

Wishwell11

The fact of the matter is that if you do not want to be called a liar then you should not lie.

Does that mean he made it up? Not necessarily but you should still be accountable for what you post. Am I correct in that assessment?

"...you should still be accountable for what you post."

So, what are you going to do to hold him accountable? Round up an internet posse & whip him senseless with your nasty, negative little words? Ooooch! Ouch! Ooooch! :rolleyes:

Your opening sentence infers that Sonny is a liar (don't even try to deny it). There's a difference BIG between a lie and things simply not turning out the way they were intended. A lie is a statement given with the intent to deceive and Sonny1 is NOT a pumper. Sonny stated that events may have pushed things back a week & I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. If it doesn't turn out that way then he will have simply been wrong. Not a liar. Put yourself in Sonny's shoes for a minute. He has been given information from a source that he considers reliable enough to stake his reputation upon with much confidence. I'm sure that he's no more pleased about this than any of us. Yet, he's had the courage to go ahead and stick his neck out which is still more than any of the bashers hiding behind their 'puters will do. As far as accountability is concerned, the cost will be a loss of credibility among folks who's opinions are valued. The emotional letdown or disappointment is greater when the source exudes the confidence that Sonny has. I'm quite certain he could care less about what the regular cadre of bashers think.

Let's hope things turn out for the best in the upcoming week. If it doesn't, then we'll just have to suck it up and wait out the ride a while longer.

Thanks for being bold enough to share your information here, Sunny! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think people are reacting to what Sonny1 actually said. Which obviously did not come true. if you want to say that 'anything can happen in a 3 week window' then by default you give credibility to Okie and the rest of them.

To refresh, here is Sonny's quote:

sonny1, on 14 June 2011 - 07:27 PM, said:

I am not going post an 8 paragraph explanation, but it will rv with-in the next 3 weeks. All the old dogs know i have come to hate all these idiotic websites, but just wanted to let you all know No details, or references

sonny1, on 14 June 2011 - 07:44 PM, said:

Its not a guess. Making a statement as though it's fact

sonny1, on 26 June 2011 - 09:38 AM, said:

My date was July 5th. And yes I am sticking to that. A date is given and backed up as though it is 'etched in stone'

Read more:

He did not give details, sources or specifics. he simply threw out a claim with noting to substantiate it. Now tell me please...with all the gurus and rumors that are churrned out daily, when someone as respected as Sonny makes a prediction, are clear thinking people suppose to file it in the 'Okie-type rumor' drawer? When respected members start making predictions like the one above, it must be expected that folks will take them more seriously than Okie. So if a respected member wants to 'stick their neck out on the block' they need to be prepared to accept the reprocussions.

Agreed and thanks. He knows or at least he should know very well since he's an intelligent Individual and he's been around more than enough on Dinar Forum(s) that when something like " it's not a guess" is told in a big Forum like this one in reference to a time frame for the RV then there will be reactions. No more and no less than that.

Edited by umbertino

"...you should still be accountable for what you post."

So, what are you going to do to hold him accountable? Round up an internet posse & whip him senseless with your nasty, negative little words? Ooooch! Ouch! Ooooch! :rolleyes:

Your opening sentence infers that Sonny is a liar (don't even try to deny it). There's a difference BIG between a lie and things simply not turning out the way they were intended. A lie is a statement given with the intent to deceive and Sonny1 is NOT a pumper. Sonny stated that events may have pushed things back a week & I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. If it doesn't turn out that way then he will have simply been wrong. Not a liar. Put yourself in Sonny's shoes for a minute. He has been given information from a source that he considers reliable enough to stake his reputation upon with much confidence. I'm sure that he's no more pleased about this than any of us. Yet, he's had the courage to go ahead and stick his neck out which is still more than any of the bashers hiding behind their 'puters will do. As far as accountability is concerned, the cost will be a loss of credibility among folks who's opinions are valued. The emotional letdown or disappointment is greater when the source exudes the confidence that Sonny has. I'm quite certain he could care less about what the regular cadre of bashers think.

Let's hope things turn out for the best in the upcoming week. If it doesn't, then we'll just have to suck it up and wait out the ride a while longer.

Thanks for being bold enough to share your information here, Sunny! :twothumbs:

Senseless, Nasty, Negative little words? You did know you were commenting to me right? I CLEARLY said that just because it does not come true does not mean he made it all up.

So if I take by the liar part, which I am not, what would be a better description of what he is doing?

You seem like one of those kids that would tell someone a lie and then say "I had my fingers crossed so it does not count!".

If you want to stick up for some screen name that you dont REALLY know then be my guest but you cant stop me from calling out the PUMPERS, LIARS, BS FEEDERS, and whatever else you want to call this trash that gets posted on this investment forum.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

by sonny1

I was told this was to happen last week the RV might be pushed back a week. I'm waiting on a m.e call.

Read more:

Surely you can't be serious?

His entire post along with the title reeks of Sarcasm and Ridicule.

Sonny posted yesterday that the RV may be postponed up to a week.Look at the link above for proof.

It's been a week. Are we still waiting on that call?

Apparently, we've been waiting since July 26th of last year also. The track record is dismal.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

It's been a week. Are we still waiting on that call?

Apparently, we've been waiting since July 26th of last year also. The track record is dismal.

Just for fairness you can wait until tomorrow July 13 and then we can pretty much call this one debunked.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Bottom line is that NO ONE on these boards will know ahead of time when this will hit ... And IF they did know, they would not be telling us, because they walk in circles unbeknownst to us. I'm sure at least some folks labeled as gurus really think their sources have some credibility. Some post their "intel" more often than others, but irregardless of sincerity, all are wrong!!! Who among the gurus have been right? Not Sonny1', not the GET team, Not Frank, not MED, not even Adam. Sonny1 had another 100% prediction a looooong time ago. Those of you who have been on here for a while will remember when Adam's CBI contact thought we were within days of an RV. Adam ramped up his website to handle what he thought would be a flood of new hits because of all that "info" . No doubt they were sincere, but that was at least 18 months ago!! So, that said, I have found the best tack for me is to cut them all some slack, glean what I can from what is said by whomever, and leave it at that.

• Upvote 2

If I were Adam, and he is probably thankful I"m not,

and I had the most popular dinar web site around

and I wanted to keep myself separated from all the guru

bs, then I would come up with other screen names so that

I could tell peeps what I have received as news.

So, have you considered that it may just be possible that

Adam is sonny1? Probably not! But it is without a doubt that

they are very close friends. That being the case, people of a feather...

I do not think it is remotely likely that sonny is a pumper, simply

because of his relation to Adam. I am certain that sonny gave

what he believed to be accurate intel, as I am also certain that

there is a logical explanation for the rv not to have occurred the way

he said. And yes, though I don't know Adam, I will trust his judgement in

friends and all things dinar.

I hear ya J.F.

Thinking back to the ole DR/IIF days .... Sonny1 had alway been pretty grounded compaired to many of the so-called "Guru's" and really, a pretty nice guy to boot. I never got the feeling he had any alterior motives tied to his unwaivering belief in our RV and I still believe that. Odds are, there will always be a person that may be connected in some way to individuals that may be privy to secret info .. has that been the case? OK, so far it seems not, but .......... I believe he believes the info he receives is correct and also shares it willingly. We all know that there are other "Guru's" out there that are involved for monitary gain or ego, and as some prophesied while seemingly uses religion to strenthen trust. These various elements have made it easy to become suspicious of anyone taged as a "Guru" and shares a possible inside tip.....

Yep, ADAM1 ....... sounds about right! lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

NEWBIE WHY ARE YOU POSTING THIS????WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO PROVE HERE????YOUR BEST BET IF YOU WANT TO HANG AROUND FOR A WHILE IS TO DROP THIS MATTER. WHAT HAS HAPPEN HAS HAPPEN SO DROP IT... :lol::lol::lol:

I love how we hold everyone else accountable to their rates and dates but if anyone questions sonny, it's as though they have committed a mortal sin. As far as I can tell, sonny's winning percentage is the same as every other person who has made a prediction. As my father used ta say "let's paint everyone with the same brush". Anything less is hypocritical.

Peace

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I love how we hold everyone else accountable to their rates and dates but if anyone questions sonny, it's as though they have committed a mortal sin. As far as I can tell, sonny's winning percentage is the same as every other person who has made a prediction. As my father used ta say "let's paint everyone with the same brush". Anything less is hypocritical.

Peace

Agreed.