Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sonny's prediction - Hard to find!!!

rvfourme

I am not going post an 8 paragraph explanation, but it will  rv with-in the next 3 weeks. All the old dogs know i have come to hate all these idiotic websites, but just wanted to let you all know 

Its not a guess.

My date was July 5th. And yes I am sticking to that.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

The man has always been open and honest as can possibly be. He stated it may be pushed back by a week. 7 days people, just seven days. After all he has brought to the site there is absolutly no way I will throw him under the bus. Period, I trust and believe him.

pp

So basically he adhered /accepted my "offer" ( which i stated as being a hommage to his big Rep among Members here) to extend his July 5th prediction with another 7 days.. Ok, we'll see... July 12-13 then.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Wrong or right I respect sonny1 for putting it out there , can't say the same for the "newbie" poster who just signs up to bash

Bash? He/she simply reported Sonny's posts without adding ONE single word of his/her own. How can that possibly be deemed as "bash"?

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 6

The man has always been open and honest as can possibly be. He stated it may be pushed back by a week. 7 days people, just seven days. After all he has brought to the site there is absolutly no way I will throw him under the bus. Period, I trust and believe him.

pp

Amen.

It's not Sonny's fault these morons can't properly organize a High School Pep club meeting without changing their mind a dozen times.

Rude impatient people on these forums are the very reason why I don't blame people like Sonny at all when they decide to leave.If Sonny is a 'pumper' perhaps you people could provide me with a link where he urged you to go out and buy more Dinar cause the RV was coming.Feel free to look hard for it..cause it ain't there :P

• Upvote 2

i don't hold to what anyone predicts or guesses. i have always said nobody period has any intel on this and it is just what it is, a guess or prediction by any one who says they have intel. so i just throw the so called "intel" out the window. i am in it for as long as it takes.

• Upvote 2

pp

Pokerplayer show me anywhere i said anything about sonny, but i would like to see where he said it would be another 7 days, but dont jump up an put words into my post that i didn't say

Bash? He/she simply reported Sonny's posts without adding ONE single word of his/her own. How can that possibly be deemed as "bash"?

You are correct umbertino. He/she simply joined up yesterday, to simply report on anothers posts. He/she must have spent an awful lot of time reviewing all those posts in one short day. Bash is not the correct word.

• Upvote 1

Pokerplayer show me anywhere i said anything about sonny, but i would like to see where he said it would be another 7 days, but dont jump up an put words into my post that i didn't say

by sonny1

I was told this was to happen last week the RV might be pushed back a week. I'm waiting on a m.e call.

Read more:

Surely you can't be serious?

His entire post along with the title reeks of Sarcasm and Ridicule.

Sonny posted yesterday that the RV may be postponed up to a week.Look at the link above for proof.

Edited by teddyruxbin
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

by sonny1

I was told this was to happen last week the RV might be pushed back a week. I'm waiting on a m.e call.

Read more:

If you read it says it was to happen last week an might be pushed up back a week, which makes it this week

Surely you can't be serious?

His entire post along with the title reeks of Sarcasm and Ridicule.

Sonny posted yesterday that the RV may be postponed up to a week.Look at the link above for proof.

Amen.

It's not Sonny's fault these morons can't properly organize a High School Pep club meeting without changing their mind a dozen times.

Rude impatient people on these forums are the very reason why I don't blame people like Sonny at all when they decide to leave.If Sonny is a 'pumper' perhaps you people could provide me with a link where he urged you to go out and buy more Dinar cause the RV was coming.Feel free to look hard for it..cause it ain't there :P

It's not Sonny's fault or anybody else's fault that makes a guess and comes up short because of the changing of the minds. However a guess is just a guess and it turns out that it is just another wrong guess!

You never said a single word or made a bash comment. I just happened to chose your post as I felt it was perfectly worded as a point to make my comment. Sorry if you felt it was directed at you as that was not my intent.

pp

• Upvote 1

It's not Sonny's fault or anybody else's fault that makes a guess and comes up short because of the changing of the minds. However a guess is just a guess and it turns out that it is just another wrong guess!

Then, with all the due respect... Why stating "it's not a guess"? A tad bit of humbleness maybe?

You are correct umbertino. He/she simply joined up yesterday, to simply report on anothers posts. He/she must have spent an awful lot of time reviewing all those posts in one short day. Bash is not the correct word.

Last time I checked was not a federal charge yet to have registered yesterday... He/she simply felt like reporting some of Sonny's posts without commenting on them... .. Again not a federal charge yet

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

You never said a single word or made a bash comment. I just happened to chose your post as I felt it was perfectly worded as a point to make my comment. Sorry if you felt it was directed at you as that was not my intent.

pp

thank you just wanted you to know, i don't bash, dont't like predictions being made, because they never come true, but i do like to read them.lol :lol: