Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

george and sonny1

jpandlef3

george robinson got every one real excited a little over a month ago with his rv time table and generous rate but it did not come through as we hoped. sonny1 put in his prediction and now that as well seems to be falling to the ground. are these guys just playing with us in it for a laugh or too no i don't think that is the case at all. george robinson i'm convinced was absolutely sure he heard God. he has been involved in ministry for what i come to understand decades and has no reason to stick his neck out only for the possibilty to have it cut off. has any one noticed how we no longer hear from him i think he knows he was wrong and has withdrawn himself due to his mistake he's not like the other gurus trying to come up with new dates disregarding their past failures i credit him for that. remember his word was not to percise their was some play in it up to the 15th of june but since then i have not heard from him. sonny1 was just as certin as george . sonny's ear was turned to his intel sources and now this as well seems a no go. i think just like george sonny did believe his source and wanted to pass it along he is not okie making predictions every other day so that lends credence to the fact that he truly felt this was it. my point to this that apperantly no one knows what is going to happen but some have educated guesses. so i for one thank those who have credibility and stick their necks out to share. there is no reason to bash george or sonny1 they made mistakes and life goes on and so do we.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 5

george robinson got every one real excited a little over a month ago with his rv time table and generous rate but it did not come through as we hoped. sonny1 put in his prediction and now that as well seems to be falling to the ground. are these guys just playing with us in it for a laugh or too no i don't think that is the case at all. george robinson i'm convinced was absolutely sure he heard God. he has been involved in ministry for what i come to understand decades and has no reason to stick his neck out only for the possibilty to have it cut off. has any one noticed how we no longer hear from him i think he knows he was wrong and has withdrawn himself due to his mistake he's not like the other gurus trying to come up with new dates disregarding their past failures i credit him for that. remember his word was not to percise their was some play in it up to the 15th of june but since then i have not heard from him. sonny1 was just as certin as george . sonny's ear was turned to his intel sources and now this as well seems a no go. i think just like george sonny did believe his source and wanted to pass it along he is not okie making predictions every other day so that lends credence to the fact that he truly felt this was it. my point to this that apperantly no one knows what is going to happen but some have educated guesses. so i for one thank those who have credibility and stick their necks out to share. there is no reason to bash george or sonny1 they made mistakes and life goes on and so do we.

No offense but just the fact that you have brought all this OLD news back up leaves it totally up to be bashed. Some things are left alone.....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 11

This is about MONEY. We all want it. It makes life a lot easier. I don't care if you're "okie", "Pheonix", "the Cheshire cat from Alice in Wonder Land" or "Breitling".... we ALL want this to happen. YESTERDAY. End of story. :)

• Upvote 5

No offense but just the fact that you have brought all this OLD news back up leaves it totally up to be bashed. Some things are left alone.....

:huh: if i'm not mistaken and by the looks of the topics in the forums this morning it seems to be a present disscusion so no clue what you mean :huh:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The big misconception is that these gurus actaully have a source. Before we can even begin to understand why the predictions don't come true, we first must ask ourselves . . . do they even have a source to begin with? Since the Dinar game is nothing but pure speculation from every angle, why doesn't anyone SPECULATE that there is NO SOURCE. Anyone can give predictions, then blame it on their source when it is false. The big question we all should ask is WHY WOULD ANYONE AT THE HIGHEST LEVELS OF GOVERNMENT GIVE THESE FOOLS ANY INFORMATION. The answer is THEY WOULDN"T. There is no source. Hell, Okie claims to be a retired Colonel, yet he can't even spell or put together a sentence ? ? ? I am amazed that anybody who has frequented all these sites for more than two weeks hasn't figured this out yet.

• Upvote 2

I DO BELEAVE IN GHOST I DO BELEAVE IN GHOAST I DO IDO IDO BELEAVE IN GHOST says the Cowardly lion.

Well build model airplanes says the little fairy well I'am not buying it.Next thing you know there is money missing from your dresser and your daughter is Knocked up.If I've seen it once I've seen it a Million times.

So why do you think they put a guarantee on the box (give rates & dates) When all there giving you is a guaranteed piece of shi?.

Now I can take a D--P in a box and mark it guaranted I have the time.

But you may want to consier buying a QUALITY product from me.(INTEL)

And here it is, IT WILL HAPPEN WHEN IT HAPPENS AND YOU CAN NOT DO A THING ABOUT IT PERIOD.

Some People make things Happen, Some people watch things Happen, And Some just wonder what the HE-- just happen

Deal with the things that are in your control and don't worry about the rest because it won't do you any good anyway.

JUST THANK YOUR LUCKY STARS YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS AND ARE INVOLVED IN HISTORY Period.

Off the pedestal & back to work.

GO RV

Read more:

• Upvote 1

You joined on June 11th just to tell us how frustrated you are about something said in May? Really? Thanks for your participation.

so what i cant give an opinion until a set amount of time expires. been visting this site long before i signed up could you at least grade me on a curve. ;)

I DO BELEAVE IN GHOST I DO BELEAVE IN GHOAST I DO IDO IDO BELEAVE IN GHOST says the Cowardly lion.

Well build model airplanes says the little fairy well I'am not buying it.Next thing you know there is money missing from your dresser and your daughter is Knocked up.If I've seen it once I've seen it a Million times.

So why do you think they put a guarantee on the box (give rates & dates) When all there giving you is a guaranteed piece of shi?.

And here it is, IT WILL HAPPEN WHEN IT HAPPENS AND YOU CAN NOT DO A THING ABOUT IT PERIOD.

Some People make things Happen, Some people watch things Happen, And Some just wonder what the HE-- just happen

Deal with the things that are in your control and don't worry about the rest because it won't do you any good anyway.

JUST THANK YOUR LUCKY STARS YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS AND ARE INVOLVED IN HISTORY Period.

:lol: great line from tommy boy laugh every time i hear it

GO RV

Read more:

Gotta love Tommy Boy!

GO RV

Read more:

trust me I know that some of these gurus (not saying all of them) do know very influential people. I'm not trying to justify them for being wrong, but my friend who got me in this a couple years back (WHO DOES NOT POST ON FORUMS AND NEVER HAS.) was a dinar dealer who sold to some big names in White House and Wall Street. The only reason I know this is because I was right beside him when one of the VP's called him to say things are coming to a close. Let me state again I am not claiming a rate or date I'm simply saying what I personally have witnessed myself. Remember they're not gods they are people and people make mistakes. Stop bashing people who are not evening trying to start something. like one of the mods always says PLAY NICE. ;)

• Upvote 1

The big misconception is that these gurus actaully have a source. Before we can even begin to understand why the predictions don't come true, we first must ask ourselves . . . do they even have a source to begin with? Since the Dinar game is nothing but pure speculation from every angle, why doesn't anyone SPECULATE that there is NO SOURCE. Anyone can give predictions, then blame it on their source when it is false. The big question we all should ask is WHY WOULD ANYONE AT THE HIGHEST LEVELS OF GOVERNMENT GIVE THESE FOOLS ANY INFORMATION. The answer is THEY WOULDN"T. There is no source. Hell, Okie claims to be a retired Colonel, yet he can't even spell or put together a sentence ? ? ? I am amazed that anybody who has frequented all these sites for more than two weeks hasn't figured this out yet.

Well said, these people are just pathological liars and people here for some reason buy into it all the time....if I ever need to sell some swamp land I know where I have some buyers.

I mean you can lie to me a few times sure but after I hear the same lie a thousand times it really gets old.

Anybody that is looking to get into dinars do your research there is no rush to buy dinars its been 8 years the chances a RV happens this month are slim to none.

First I want.to mention that I work in Kuwait and the intel.here is scarce to say the least. Sonny1 was on a couple of days ago and said his prediction date may have been delayed about a week. He was waiting on a call from the middle east. I believe he was on talking about the chapter 7 release if you want to look and see for yourselves. I am not bashing anyone but if you don't have patience this investment will drive you crazy and maybe you should have not invested. I have been invested since November 2009 and became a member here in December 2009. Adam and Sonny1 have some of the best intel and contacts out there period. My suggestion to all here who are impaticient (I think that is spelled wrong) don't look at the boards everyday because there are things that happen everyday in Iraq to make us all believe this investment can happen anytime, I suggest getting the text service from Adam (not that I am a promoter) so you are sure the rv happpened and look at your dinar like a savings bond.This will save you alot of stress and anticipation build up and keep your emotions from flowing on to this site which keeps the peace and helps us return to spealour focus of helping each other through this investment adventure. Sorry to go on such a long speal. But I hope this helps.some of you guys.

• Upvote 2

First I want.to mention that I work in Kuwait and the intel.here is scarce to say the least. Sonny1 was on a couple of days ago and said his prediction date may have been delayed about a week. He was waiting on a call from the middle east. I believe he was on talking about the chapter 7 release if you want to look and see for yourselves. I am not bashing anyone but if you don't have patience this investment will drive you crazy and maybe you should have not invested. I have been invested since November 2009 and became a member here in December 2009. Adam and Sonny1 have some of the best intel and contacts out there period. My suggestion to all here who are impaticient (I think that is spelled wrong) don't look at the boards everyday because there are things that happen everyday in Iraq to make us all believe this investment can happen anytime, I suggest getting the text service from Adam (not that I am a promoter) so you are sure the rv happpened and look at your dinar like a savings bond.This will save you alot of stress and anticipation build up and keep your emotions from flowing on to this site which keeps the peace and helps us return to spealour focus of helping each other through this investment adventure. Sorry to go on such a long speal. But I hope this helps.some of you guys.

Well said. :twothumbs: