Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Screen shot from Okie

qzee

Someone sent me this today. It is a screen shot supposedly from Okie showing a rate. Unfortunately he does not have the date and year on there. Because it is Okie I think we need that, but just showing you anyway. Please be kind to me :)

It says I USD= 0.27 IQD which supposedly translates into a 3.46 rate

post-22719-130988070464_thumb.jpg

Edited by qzee
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Someone sent me this today. It is a screen shot supposedly from Okie showing a rate. Unfortunately he does not have the date and year on there. Because it is Okie I think we need that, but just showing you anyway. Please be kind to me :)

:unsure::blink::huh::unsure:

.2743 = 3.64

Looks to be from the "Classifieds" page at Allo Expat again, their home page is currently showing IQD @ 1168, so no change.

• Upvote 1

This is a low blow, even for Okie.

I AGREE!! This Okie character must have the soul of satan, he has messed with so many people's lives....and yes i get the whole " everyone needs to stay grounded and its their own fault if they get sucked in" but in a economic disaster that were in right now there are ALOT of people hanging on every RV word, I am not one of them but know some that are and I try and keep them as grounded as possible. Although he still forwards Okie updates to me, sad part is they have 4 kids and live in a 2 bed apt, and are really banking on this RV....I would love to meet some of these pumpers and let them know how disgusting it is what they have done and continue to do.

• Upvote 1

I don't know what it means, but I have been watching this classified page on expats. and it fluctuates throughout the day. It's not a typed in permanant rate. I know the home page of the expats site does not show this,but the classified page changed to this fluctuating rate a few days ago.

• Upvote 1