Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What's Up With Frank's Recorded Call?

dof

Does anyone know what's up with Frank's recorded call that was submitted by Easy Rider? The call stated that JP Morgan Chase started cashing in dinar at 5:30 pm EST Friday and it would move from east to west. The person on the west coast Frank was talking to was told by his Chase Bank they would cash him in this morning. However, banks are still claiming ignorance. Just trying to make sense of all this. I was all pumped to cash in this morning.

Does anyone know what's up with Frank's recorded call that was submitted by Easy Rider? The call stated that JP Morgan Chase started cashing in dinar at 5:30 pm EST Friday and it would move from east to west. The person on the west coast Frank was talking to was told by his Chase Bank they would cash him in this morning. However, banks are still claiming ignorance. Just trying to make sense of all this. I was all pumped to cash in this morning.

One of Franks friends went to a Chase in the west that he has been doing bussiness with for years so they know him well and know he has dinar. The long and short of it was the manager told him that Chase on the east coast after 5:00 pm would be testing the systems and this thing will move east to west and by Monday he might be able to cash in. I listend to the call and the guy really sounded honest and true. Don't know if the bank managers are full of it or they really know something we don't. I just cant wait to see it on the CBI site. It was a fun call to listen to. Time will tell this week.

DOF, how do you make sense of lies? This is not pumping. It is lying. Are you that naive that you thought you could cash in today after the rolling RV wave hit your hometown beach? Please.

How can a bank talk about something that is not true or real? Banks deal in known factors, not pie in the sky bs.

I don't know who to be irritated with - Frank or the people that believe this crap. I think both.

One of Franks friends went to a Chase in the west that he has been doing bussiness with for years so they know him well and know he has dinar. The long and short of it was the manager told him that Chase on the east coast after 5:00 pm would be testing the systems and this thing will move east to west and by Monday he might be able to cash in. I listend to the call and the guy really sounded honest and true. Don't know if the bank managers are full of it or they really know something we don't. I just cant wait to see it on the CBI site. It was a fun call to listen to. Time will tell this week.

Fun call to listen to? Do you have a TV or friends?

DOF, how do you make sense of lies? This is not pumping. It is lying. Are you that naive that you thought you could cash in today after the rolling RV wave hit your hometown beach? Please.

How can a bank talk about something that is not true or real? Banks deal in known factors, not pie in the sky bs.

I don't know who to be irritated with - Frank or the people that believe this crap. I think both.

Fun call to listen to? Do you have a TV or friends?

LOL