Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central bank: to issue a new currency in Arabic, Kurdish, and lifting of the zeroes

mlay901

LINK

Share|

Central bank: to issue a new currency in Arabic, Kurdish, and lifting of the zeroes

2011-07-01 08:00:00

796687776.jpg

Agency news editor (and ATA): Central Bank of Iraq, his willingness to delete the zeros of the currency, pointing out that the new currency will contain the Kurdish language in addition to Arabic.

Advisor to the Governor Central Bank of Iraq the appearance of Mohammed Saleh said in a press statement that the zeros added to the Iraqi currency during the last period, formed a cluster of large cash $ 28 trillion and 500 billion Iraqi dinars, or nearly 5 trillion banknote.

Salih stressed that the project to delete the zeros have been completed and will be presented to the Bank's management during its next meeting, and then will be submitted to the Council of Ministers to be presented to parliament for a vote.

And that the new currency that will be printed after the deletion of zeros will contain writings in both Arabic and Kurdish, as well as photographs indicate the heritage and cultures and symbols of Iraq to Iraqi scientists and intellectuals

Haven't seen this posted yet, if so, please merge/delete.

• Upvote 9

With all of this talk about new notes....Is it possible that the one we hold will be deemed worthless. (They are just about that now). What would be the difference to Iraq. All that free money for worthless paper...

Just a thought.

• Upvote 2

Nice find, Movie Maker. I just checked your link and it's definiitely the 1958 banknote. The new note certainly will NOT be monochromatic. Just look at your 25K notes. Lots of different colors.

When will people realize that the FIRST place we will see the new notes will be on the CBI website. There is no way that the CBI will put them in circulation ahead of that time.

Aside from dissecting the photo, this is what caught my attention.

"And that the "new" currency that "will" be printed "after" the deletion of zeros"

Now that is food for thought, anybody see the same thing.

I think I like it.

Just my thought, Iraq will delete the three zeros, both currency will be used together and the large notes will be filtered out of the system. Just as they have been saying all along.

This being the scenario, they will RD and RV at the same time, then release the lower denominations, as has been continually stated.

These are just my thoughts. Don't hang me!

• Upvote 2

Look closer. Those notes are very similar but not the same. Look a the border on the sides of the bill. They are green and solid on the 1958 pics but not the one above. Just sayin.

I agree, if you look close you can see the metal strip in the left 1/3 of the bill, goes through the "r"...

Dflake, I am driving in your car, I think that is pretty clear.

[/size][/font]And that the new currency that will be printed after the deletion of zeros will contain writings in both Arabic and Kurdish, as well as photographs indicate the heritage and cultures and symbols of Iraq to Iraqi scientists and intellectuals

all new currency implemented are printed 1 years in advance, how can delete the 3 zero without something to replace for people lol, in the end of saddam time, there was 3 month time frame to exchange saddam notes to the current notes, . I lol each time I saw these article, because each time they are talking the same thing without nothing done since about 2 years, last december they told it was done!

Edited by chris2k4

Aside from dissecting the photo, this is what caught my attention.

"And that the "new" currency that "will" be printed "after" the deletion of zeros"

Now that is food for thought, anybody see the same thing.

I think I like it.

Just my thought, Iraq will delete the three zeros, both currency will be used together and the large notes will be filtered out of the system. Just as they have been saying all along.

This being the scenario, they will RD and RV at the same time, then release the lower denominations, as has been continually stated.

These are just my thoughts. Don't hang me!

This is what Shabibi has been telling us the whole time, although I am not recall exactly what he said about an RD/RV. If you look at his statements, he said the new and old currency would coexist. The article came out 3-4 days ago regarding the larger denoms existing for another year, and everybody flipped out thinking we would not RV for another year. What it said is that all currency will coexist for another year wile the 000s are filtered out.

As usual, the information is right in front of us, but few read it, dissect it, and understand it.

If they don't print a new currency till after they redenominate, they can't pull the bills from circulation cause there will be nothing to take its place.....something isent right, but either way this isent what we want

When you treat the terminology of delete 3zeros to be the report outlining the RD, chronological order is restored..

Look closer. Those notes are very similar but not the same. Look a the border on the sides of the bill. They are green and solid on the 1958 pics but not the one above. Just sayin.

I agree, if you look close you can see the metal strip in the left 1/3 of the bill, goes through the "r"...

Dflake, I am driving in your car, I think that is pretty clear.

Personally, I don't think this is a 1958 edition of the note, but rather the 1971 edition. I seriously doubt that anyone, in a country that likes to counterfeit, will be given a head up of what the bills that have not been released will look like.

Link to 1971 1/4 dinar note

http://www.banknotes.com/iq56.htm

If they don't print a new currency till after they redenominate, they can't pull the bills from circulation cause there will be nothing to take its place.....something isent right, but either way this isent what we want

isent? haha very professional. dude you are a pessimist. forget all of it and wait. its all tricky language and smoke n mirrors. they will never insinuate RV anywhere. YAHEARD?!

Edited by tjfoz
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

isent? haha very professional. dude you are a pessimist. forget all of it and wait. its all tricky language and smoke n mirrors. they will never insinuate RV anywhere. YAHEARD?!

What are you my english teacher now? Hahaha am I being graded on proper grammar? Gimmie a break.....its hard to ignore what they have been saying the past 3 years when the numbers support what they are saying.....not everything can be excused as smoke and mirrors just cause its somethinng you don't wanna hear.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

They are finally showing the world a "small denomination".....IMHO, that is VERY TELLING, don't you think ?? Doesn't matter if the note is old or new, the point is they are showing it.....Excellent news!!!

Edited by Serenity

With all of this talk about new notes....Is it possible that the one we hold will be deemed worthless. (They are just about that now). What would be the difference to Iraq. All that free money for worthless paper...

Just a thought.

Good thought. But no. It's an official currency. US grunts get paid in it. If they allow this currency to be traded and then chuck it in the bin they'd be up to their hairy armpits in lawsuits. Don't worry. It's not Disneyland.