Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What Say Ye Now, Sonny1????

cgbrown

Just yesterday Sonny1 stated that Iraq was a week behind where he thought they would, or something to that affect (not looking to put words into his mouth). He mentioned he was waiting on a call from the ME. I, for one, hope he reports back and isn't turned off by the bashers. Thanks Sonny1. ;)

• Upvote 4

Morning Bumper

Excellent thoughts in your post.

I've never considered anything Sonny1 has shared with us to be a "date and rate" statement.

I have always seen his thoughts he was sharing with us to be a window that he was opening for us to "see" events unfolding.

We still seem to have too many members that would rather be heard regardless of the results than to be civil and considerate.

It appears we still have a lot to work on. IMO

David

• Upvote 1

I would not put sonny1 in any category other than a member, I think we all mean well (most of the REAL members). I would also hope that people share what they hear and come across. I can remember several years ago my mom (works for very large law firm that specializes in tax law) told me that the feds were looking at offshore banks connected to money laundering involving dinar etc. Now I put this out on another forum and although it was true, the part about the dinar being worth more in the near future hasn't come to pass. I got quite a bit of flack on that one, my source was my mom. lol Just saying, sometimes things don't work out. ;)

Thanks for sharing sonny1's comments, design. If you have a direct line to sonny1, please let him know it'd be greatly reassuring to us all if he could post a short note to that effect himself. The many of us on this forum who respect him and his info would greatly appreciate it. Thanks again.

• Upvote 2

Best post of the day!! ^^^^^^^

Please remember that people who are trying to help and it comes from the heart should not be bashed EVER!!

Sonny1 is a good guy and he is just trying to help and pass on info that he hears to try and help us!!

Should Sonny1 ever be put in the clumps of guru's like Okie,TK and others?? NO NO NO!!

IMO - They have different motives and claim a RV every Mon-Wed-Sunday and that is not what Sonny1 is doing!

Iraq's do things different than what we do and dates mean nothing to them!

So with all this being said!!

Keep the bashing to yourself!!

I for one am glad that Sonny1 is welling to stick his neck out there just to try and help!!

Thanks Sonny1

Bump

Like DinarProwler said in the quote above!!

"Let us all try and work together"

I agree 100%

• Upvote 2

First of all it was a window of opportunity of three weeks and the end of the three weeks is today or tomorrow. Second of all, who says it had to happen first thing this morning? According to my watch there are 14 hours and 38 minutes left in this day that something can happen. Let's just try to be positive. We are all in the same boat and should be thankful we even found out about this opportunity.

I agree with you.

The individuals that will be criticizing Sonny1, are the ones that a a very narrow belief about this investment: I am going to make a lot of money, somebody told me so, and somebody else gave me a rate and a date.

And when this belief is not met, then the information provider of is ripped to shreds. Why is that? Because they have never done one thing to investigate for themselves, they have never brought any type of contribution forward, and they have no idea of the enormous complexity of the venture that we are invested in. These people know nothing about this investment, other than their own myopic belief, which is it is all about ME.

These people complain about the Iraqis not knowing how to tie their shoes. I am not sure about that, but I do know they wear the wrong suit with the shoes they have chosen. Do I believe Maliki is honest and forth coming, wanting only the best for his countrymen? No way. He has made everything more complicated and burdensome. But I do believe Barzani, Shabibi, Allawi, and Tarbani are good, intelligent men.

How many entities have some type of interest in Iraq, be it obligations on Iraq's part, policy, reparations, border issues, poverty, unemployment, terrorism, US troops, Sadr and his band of merry men, WTO, UN, IMF, US, Settlements Bank, WB....... And with all of these complexities, you think one man has the date? Please.

Do not forget that Iraq is an emerging country. They have not done this before. It is easy to sit back in your Barka lounger, guzzle beer, hit a few keys on the keyboard with all your great wisdom, and complain. Do you even know what is involved to get this done? No, and I don't either, but I know it is the largest financial planning process that any country has ever seen. And, yes, they have had assistance from the best, because no one country could do it on their own. This is a global effort.

So the next time you are complaining about the Iraqis, you might want to walk a mile in their shoes, because those shoes might hurt a little.

And the next time you complain about Sonny1, or any other educated investor, you might want to start pulling down documents that state the agreements and the nuances of each agreement, and actually READ them. Start with the UN, work your way over to the IMF, and stop by the Paris Club on your way, and then, when you have comprehended the information presented, referenced the information in a data base, analyzed it, spent hours and hours conferring with other people with a similar knowledge base, then you can move on to two or three other entities and do the same. Don't forget to pull up all the Iraq news everyday so you can read between the lines and analyze what they have said.

And then come back and tell us what your educated guess is for a date.

And don't think about getting into the Barka lounger, because you won't have time.

Sonny1 felt confident enough in the work he has done, and his ME confidantes, that he shared an approximate time with us. Do you not see that the date could shift one way or the other? He gave us a three week window. If the RV would have taken place on Saturday, how many of you would have even thought to come back here and thank Sonny1 for his input. No, not many.

Can you give Sonny1 a break? Can you appreciate the work he had done? And the fact that he even bothers to come back here to impart any information to a bunch (not all) of unappreciative people, is beyond me.

Okay, one, two, three, go. Bash away, because that is what you are best at, and it is so easy and convenient to do from that Barka lounger.

• Upvote 7

WHY CAN'T PEOPLE COMPREHEND, IT SEEMS THAT WE ALL TURN A DEAF EAR WHEM SOMEONE SPEAKS THE TRUTH, DIDN'T SHABIBI SAY TIME AND AGAIN THAT THE RV WILL NOT HAPPEN UNTIL THE GOVERNMENT IS OFFICALLY ANNOUNCED WHAT IS SO HARD ABOUT THAT TO UNDERSTAND???????????????????

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

still would like to get a translation of the article even if the pix is showing a 1971 dinar.

ok. just translated it thru Bing. it is an article posted from july 1st. about deleting the zeroes and introducing the lower denoms with kurdish,arabic and english languages on it. They are prepared to do this, and blah,blah, blah what we've heard recently before. Still good looking out LaGrange. GOD BLESS.

Here you go - translated through Google Translate. :)

Central bank: to issue a new currency in Arabic, Kurdish, and lifting of the zeroes

2011-07-01 08:00:00 2011-07-01 08:00:00

Agency news editor (and ATA): Central Bank of Iraq, his willingness to delete the zeros of the currency, pointing out that the new currency will contain the Kurdish language in addition to Arabic.

Advisor to the Governor Central Bank of Iraq the appearance of Mohammed Saleh said in a press statement that the zeros added to the Iraqi currency during the last period, formed a cluster of large cash $ 28 trillion and 500 billion Iraqi dinars, or nearly 5 trillion banknote.

Salih stressed that the project to delete the zeros have been completed and will be presented to the Bank's management during its next meeting, and then will be submitted to the Council of Ministers to be presented to parliament for a vote.

And that the new currency that will be printed after the deletion of zeros will contain writings in both Arabic and Kurdish, as well as photographs indicate the heritage and cultures and symbols of Iraq to Iraqi scientists and intellectuals

Thanks for sharing sonny1's comments, design. If you have a direct line to sonny1, please let him know it'd be greatly reassuring to us all if he could post a short note to that effect himself. The many of us on this forum who respect him and his info would greatly appreciate it. Thanks again.

Unfortunately, I don't have a direct link to Sonny1. I happened to see his comments in a thread yesterday debating release of chapter 7.

WHY CAN'T PEOPLE COMPREHEND, IT SEEMS THAT WE ALL TURN A DEAF EAR WHEM SOMEONE SPEAKS THE TRUTH, DIDN'T SHABIBI SAY TIME AND AGAIN THAT THE RV WILL NOT HAPPEN UNTIL THE GOVERNMENT IS OFFICALLY ANNOUNCED WHAT IS SO HARD ABOUT THAT TO UNDERSTAND???????????????????

mrref, I should have included this thought in my earlier rant. It is amazing to me that educated (I am not calling them gurus anymore) people post here, and others just glide past their posts as if they were not there. They would rather go back and forth with someone that knows nothing, just like themselves. They do not assimilate any type of real information, information that would take thought to come to a conclusion.

You can read actual facts and no one sees it, well, a few do, but it certainly is not the majority.

The FACT that we do not have a completed GOI is the bottom line. How did Sonny1 know Allawai would have colon cancer, go back to London, come back to Iraq, blah, blah, blah. You can't work this type of information into a timetable. Sonny1 is dealing with information that is known, not unknown.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

he did state that it would happen "within the next 3 weeks" and that was only a week ago, so give it some time.... that being said he is the last person i would seek out for intel... so lets not bring up another sonny1 bash thread and enjoy the intel from good sources like vizio and k98. ;)

Nope. You're wrong. He stated the 3 week time range exactly 3 weeks ago... A few days ago he only reconfirmed his prediction and again indicated the July 5th date for RV

• Upvote 2

Invest:

to put (money) to use, by purchase or expenditure, in something offering potential profitable returns, as interest, income, or appreciation in value.

If you truly consider yourself an investor, then comments or predictions made by anyone claiming to have information should not bother you one way or another. The very nature of the word invest means to WAIT over time for a POTENTIAL and HOPEFUL return. So if you have the mind set that in time your investment will pan out what are you worried about? Why would it matter what anyone tells you? Sonny1 is an analyst or is of an opinion for this investment. He is not the man that pulls the strings or that initiates the return for you.

So really the problem isn't anyone's other than YOUR own perception. If you treat what someone says as a fun notion that you hope leads to your return that would be fine (investor's perspective). If you take info in as gospel no matter how matter-of-fact they sound then you will only bring your heart agony (gambler's perspective).

So ask yourself.... ARE YOU AN INVESTOR OR A GAMBLER? I would suggest you put this investment in a long term frame of mind and if it happens faster then that would be awesome. If you do that then I promise you that you will not care what others predict if it should not come to pass. ;)

Edited by drox
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It is 4:38 over here, which is practically the end of their work day. Nothing has changed. July 5th prediction is dead.

As realistically expected.They need to solve their Gov't issues first and most likely get a few more things set up, organized and ready for this HUGE event.... Nobody knows when all this will get accomplished....

Also they ( Iraqi Powers That Be) really need to get over all their various level internal divisions ( political, ideological, tribal, etc.) and come finally together in Unity for the Sake of their Country and People.... Faster said than done, unfortunately.... Still a steep road to go....We can only hope.

It's good to see Bumper & the members showing support for Sonny1 ! It shows that he has earned respect here.

There have been delays with this thing going forward and those delays are impossible to predict. I still have a positive outlook and will continue to be there along side those willing to wait it out!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Best post of the day!! ^^^^^^^

Please remember that people who are trying to help and it comes from the heart should not be bashed EVER!!

Sonny1 is a good guy and he is just trying to help and pass on info that he hears to try and help us!!

Should Sonny1 ever be put in the clumps of guru's like Okie,TK and others?? NO NO NO!!

IMO - They have different motives and claim a RV every Mon-Wed-Sunday and that is not what Sonny1 is doing!

Iraq's do things different than what we do and dates mean nothing to them!

So with all this being said!!

Keep the bashing to yourself!!

I for one am glad that Sonny1 is welling to stick his neck out there just to try and help!!

Thanks Sonny1

Bump

Like DinarProwler said in the quote above!!

"Let us all try and work together"

Bumper Man.... Ok...........BTW....You'd make for a great convincing Lawyer........Smile............Just kidding.......

• Upvote 2