Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What Say Ye Now, Sonny1????

cgbrown

Very well, I apollogize for being incorrect on the time I stated sonny1 had claimed his RV time margin I had only seen his most recent post. I really don't pay attention to where and what the guy posts, but he made it sound like this was his first claim to the new date.

Now that, that is hopefully cleared up my first statment was more geared towards trying to diffuse another bash thread, not defend sonny1's words. And it actually seems like most people are actually having productive things to say in this thread, which personally I find refreshing to see. :)

I responded maybe 1 hr ago or more to this one... Has disappeared.

I well remember no bad or insulting words in it.

Mods please .....Thanks in advance.

Don't know if other posts got deleted also.

Edited by umbertino

Looks like some posts were deleted.. For one mine in response ( 2nd response) to Caducues and maybe other ones....

It would appear I was wrong and mistook a post for another one kinda similar to which I responded on another thread.

I do apologize to Members and Mods..

Mods please delete those 2 posts where I write about it. Thank you.

Edited by umbertino

In response to sonny1 giving a new time, this is his exact post on "another" site from yesterday i believe...

"I was told this was to happen last week [chapter 7 being lifted]..They're out people...the RV might be pushed back a week... I'm waiting on a m.e. call."

It would appear I was wrong and mistook a post for another one kinda similar to which I responded on another thread.

I do apologize to Members and Mods..

Mods please delete those 2 posts where I write about it. Thank you.

The wine in Italy is very strong, no?

• Upvote 1

First I want.to mention that I work in Kuwait and the intel.here is scarce to say the least. Sonny1 was on a couple of days ago and said his prediction date may have been delayed about a week. He was waiting on a call from the middle east. I believe he was on talking about the chapter 7 release if you want to look and see for yourselves. I am not bashing anyone but if you don't have patience this investment will drive you crazy and maybe you should have not invested. I have been invested since November 2009 and became a member here in December 2009. Adam and Sonny1 have some of the best intel and contacts out there period. My suggestion to all here who are impaticient (I think that is spelled wrong) don't look at the boards everyday because there are things that happen everyday in Iraq to make us all believe this investment can happen anytime, I suggest getting the text service from Adam (not that I am a promoter) so you are sure the rv happpened and look at your dinar like a savings bond.This will save you alot of stress and anticipation build up and keep your emotions from flowing on to this site which keeps the peace and helps us return to spealour focus of helping each other through this investment adventure. Sorry to go on such a long speal. But I hope this helps.some of you guys.

• Upvote 1

The wine in Italy is very strong, no?

Various degrees wines.... But..... I am non-alcoholic at all..... Smile... No wine, beer, liquors....Nothing with alcohol... I tried in the past and didn't like it... It's not a matter of Principle or an Ideology against it... I simply do not like the taste.

I know it's weird for an Italian ( we're #1 wine producer in the world)

Add to that I don't even like soccer and there you have it... A good-for-nothing Italian.

They talked about taking away my ciizenship because of that. They kinda deem me a National shame.

Edited by umbertino