Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What Say Ye Now, Sonny1????

cgbrown

Sonny1, and most of us had high hopes for July 3-5, 2011. However, the reliable intel turned out to be not so 'reliable'.

Which only proves 'no one knows' when this is going to happen. Until the iraqi government is 'officially' all in place nothing is going to happen with this 'rate of exchange'.....

• Upvote 26
  • Downvote 11

he did state that it would happen "within the next 3 weeks" and that was only a week ago, so give it some time.... that being said he is the last person i would seek out for intel... so lets not bring up another sonny1 bash thread and enjoy the intel from good sources like vizio and k98. ;)

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

First of all it was a window of opportunity of three weeks and the end of the three weeks is today or tomorrow. Second of all, who says it had to happen first thing this morning? According to my watch there are 14 hours and 38 minutes left in this day that something can happen. Let's just try to be positive. We are all in the same boat and should be thankful we even found out about this opportunity.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 2

every time a pumper or guru predicts a date and gets it wrong they should just disappear,i know its entertaining but gets very old...........................just looking for real news and facts and no so much bullshit

In this forum:

RUMORS = BS

NEWS = Facts

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

he did state that it would happen "within the next 3 weeks" and that was only a week ago, so give it some time.... that being said he is the last person i would seek out for intel... so lets not bring up another sonny1 bash thread and enjoy the intel from good sources like vizio and k98. ;)

Well folks...Not really bashing here just saying that I hope people learn their lesson on listening to these guru's! NO ONE and I mean NO ONE on these forums really know any inside info or have any real inside connections! Anybody with enough juice to have high enough inside connections wouldn't be spending their time on these forums costantly pumping information...especialy information that never pans out. Now again I'm not bashing just pointing out what we have actually wittnessed on these predictions. We all know who these guru's are who keep spewing dates and windows that never come to fruition. Probably the worst of this spewing is definatly Oakie!! The last post I read from him he actually had copped an additude with everyone saying it's done and we'll be cashing in on the 5th (today) and was agrivated because people were questioning his prediction...again! So...folks there are some excelent researchers on here that actually work hard to find articles and facts with sites to back them up and their are some people on here that based on those articles can speculate on a wndow for a possibility and those are the people that care and work hard to find info for us...to those people I say thank you! To the ego induced, narcicistic, always mis-informed, self appointed guru's.....get a life!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

hey mack ur rite....hows fort myers today ......old naples is my favourate place down there and would love to buy a big place down there if shibibi would be kind to us........havea good day

Hot, humid and getting ready to rain...just like every other summer day LOL. When this pops and you move down let's get together for a frosty beverage...go RV!!!!!!!!!!!

ok. where did you see this and do you have a pix of the other side?

thanks

No pic of the other side, the link is on the picture and it is from a news story about deleting the zeros and the new currency with all the languages etc. I don't know anything else.

• Upvote 2

Why does everybody assume bashing? I don't see bashing in the topic..mostly truth.. sure sonny brings good info and stuff to keep ya mind spining but the fact is nobody knows date or rate till it happens.. not sonny not Adam not dd not Okie not anyone.. so any of our guesses is good as theirs..+ 1 from me cgbrown..

Edited by SmokinAce

No pic of the other side, the link is on the picture and it is from a news story about deleting the zeros and the new currency with all the languages etc. I don't know anything else.

I see. Just went to www.alarabiya-news.com and scrolled down to see it. Great Find. Unfortunately I can't read arabic but maybe somebody on here can forward it. Thanks again. Hopefully this is real and new.

hey mack ur rite....hows fort myers today ......old naples is my favourate place down there and would love to buy a big place down there if shibibi would be kind to us........havea good day

You ever venture up to St Petes Beach area?

I see. Just went to www.alarabiya-news.com and scrolled down to see it. Great Find. Unfortunately I can't read arabic but maybe somebody on here can forward it. Thanks again. Hopefully this is real and new.

No, I think it is from 1971. :(

http://www.banknotes.com/iq56.htm

Sorry to all. Don't know why they would put that in the article unless it is just something on file there.

Edited by LaGrange

This is from 1971. Bad info!

still would like to get a translation of the article even if the pix is showing a 1971 dinar.

still would like to get a translation of the article even if the pix is showing a 1971 dinar.

ok. just translated it thru Bing. it is an article posted from july 1st. about deleting the zeroes and introducing the lower denoms with kurdish,arabic and english languages on it. They are prepared to do this, and blah,blah, blah what we've heard recently before. Still good looking out LaGrange. GOD BLESS.

ok. just translated it thru Bing. it is an article posted from july 1st. about deleting the zeroes and introducing the lower denoms with kurdish,arabic and english languages on it. They are prepared to do this, and blah,blah, blah what we've heard recently before. Still good looking out LaGrange. GOD BLESS.

Thanks. I've got eyes wide open and a full pot of coffee. :P

I agree, lets not bash sonny1!! Let us all try and work together!!

Best post of the day!! ^^^^^^^

Please remember that people who are trying to help and it comes from the heart should not be bashed EVER!!

Sonny1 is a good guy and he is just trying to help and pass on info that he hears to try and help us!!

Should Sonny1 ever be put in the clumps of guru's like Okie,TK and others?? NO NO NO!!

IMO - They have different motives and claim a RV every Mon-Wed-Sunday and that is not what Sonny1 is doing!

Iraq's do things different than what we do and dates mean nothing to them!

So with all this being said!!

Keep the bashing to yourself!!

I for one am glad that Sonny1 is welling to stick his neck out there just to try and help!!

Thanks Sonny1

Bump

Like DinarProwler said in the quote above!!

"Let us all try and work together"

• Upvote 15