Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No CBI rates on July 5th

Joeshmoe

Not sure if the CBI didn't post rates today because it just hasn't gotten around to it yet, or if it has something to do with the banks being closed for their semi-annual audit?

Possibly good sign?

*Iraqi banks are closed today to complete the semi-annual ...

07/03/2011

Iraqi banks are closed today to complete the semi-annual financial settlements Baghdad, "Iraqi gate," Mohammad Sharif

Shut down government and private banks closed "Sunday" to complete the semi-annual financial settlements.

And monitored the "gate of Iraq" stop work across branches of government and private banks in Baghdad.

Bankers said, "the gate of Iraq" All bank branches nationwide, closed its doors today, to complete the work of the semi-annual adjustments, which include all of the analysis, including financial accounts, savings accounts and current accounts.

They added that "this action semi-annual, usually at the end of the fiscal year and the first of July of each year, and because of the holiday coincided with the end of the week that date was postponed implementation of these measures to the third day of July.

And stop banking operations, including drag-and-arrest operations in this day with the public.

The number of banks in Iraq, about 42 banks, including six state banks and 35 private banks, has deployed dozens of branches across the country, next to Spahfrua of foreign banks.

The Central Bank of Iraq has committed private banks recently increased their capital to become a 250 billion Iraqi dinars, the equivalent of U.S. $ 214 million for three phases, for a period of three years.

http://www.albawwaba.net/uncategorized/34588/

Not sure if the CBI didn't post rates today because it just hasn't gotten around to it yet, or if it has something to do with the banks being closed for their semi-annual audit?

Possibly good sign?

I do not think that is anything special; they do not update prices everyday. Recently it took them 3 days to update, but when updated IQD still was at the old price.

I wish that changes soon, have visions to realize ;) GO RVVVV!!!

The rate is still the same as yesterday 7-4-11. This I believe is a good sign. Iraq Central Bank has a new web site to coincide with a new rate. I've been told by Delta that when the rate finally changes to the RV the old CBI site will go down and when is comes back up- it will be the new site and a new rate.

Go ahead and bash as I know some of you can't resist!

Go RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

• Upvote 2

The rate is still the same as yesterday 7-4-11. This I believe is a good sign. Iraq Central Bank has a new web site to coincide with a new rate. I've been told by Delta that when the rate finally changes to the RV the old CBI site will go down and when is comes back up- it will be the new site and a new rate.

Go ahead and bash as I know some of you can't resist!

Go RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

This is not a bash, but that sounds good in RVville were the IQD RV's at $8.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1