Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka Babk

delta22

I just got a call from a fellow contractor ,here in Kuwait . It seems Warka has an open letter on their site stating that they are paying 1 IQD per share to investors for a 100% return . Of course they give no rate on the IQD . It seems that only Warka account holders can obtain this information . If anyone has solid intell please share. Thanks.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

From another site.................

Dear Warka Investors,

Mosul Bank has announced that it will be issuing:

21.9% free shares and 28.1% paid up shares at the price of IQD (1) per share for those shares owned prior to holding its general assembly meeting.

Shareholders are kindly requested to submit their signed authorization letters to purchase the paid up shares by the 11th of July 2011 Warka business hours where any request received after this date and business hours will be considered null and void by our good bank.

Please send your signed requests to our ISX department isx@warka-bank-iq.com

Best regards,

Warka ISX Department

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

http://www.warka-ban...afd4bf6a2baf7b9

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It appears as this is an OFFERING to purchase shares in the Mosul bank

(through an ISX account [iraq stock exchange, like our NYSE, if you have one],

that Warka can facilitate for you)

Does not mean that just because you have deposits in Warka that you own shares.

The offering though, is based on 1 IQD (today worthless, tomorrow ???)

That's why I think this may be a GREAT sign in the right direction

Read more:

Dont know why youve been given a neg, i have given you a pos to even it out <_<

• Upvote 7

I just got a call from a fellow contractor ,here in Kuwait . It seems Warka has an open letter on their site stating that they are paying 1 IQD per share to investors for a 100% return . Of course they give no rate on the IQD . It seems that only Warka account holders can obtain this information . If anyone has solid intell please share. Thanks.

I am looking and do not see it. link please? Also your post is kind of vague. 1 IQD per share of what? Warka stock?

Edited by firemans35

These emails are common. These offers are for those that already own shares in a particular company before a certain date. The reason for the email from Warka is that the recipient has an ISX account with Warka.

Hey Fireman 35 , sorry if I was out of line asking for intel . I thought that was what this site was all about . I am a FNG to posting anything anywhere so if I messed up whatever format there is MY BAD DOG!. As for a link , there is none from his phone to mine .

• Upvote 1

From another site.................

Dear Warka Investors,

Mosul Bank has announced that it will be issuing:

21.9% free shares and 28.1% paid up shares at the price of IQD (1) per share for those shares owned prior to holding its general assembly meeting.

Shareholders are kindly requested to submit their signed authorization letters to purchase the paid up shares by the 11th of July 2011 Warka business hours where any request received after this date and business hours will be considered null and void by our good bank.

Please send your signed requests to our ISX department isx@warka-bank-iq.com

Best regards,

Warka ISX Department

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

http://www.warka-ban...afd4bf6a2baf7b9

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It appears as this is an OFFERING to purchase shares in the Mosul bank

(through an ISX account [iraq stock exchange, like our NYSE, if you have one],

that Warka can facilitate for you)

Does not mean that just because you have deposits in Warka that you own shares.

The offering though, is based on 1 IQD (today worthless, tomorrow ???)

That's why I think this may be a GREAT sign in the right direction

Read more:

Dont know why youve been given a neg, i have given you a pos to even it out <_<

what does it really mean? i don't understand what it means to be free and paid up shares.