Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I really do not understand the LOP process ii guess

Broke 62

If Iraq can do this "LOP" and screw all us investor`s and save money, so why would they do a RV :blink:??? Iraqi`s do not care about us, so if they can LOP and then raise the value of the Dinar would the money they save be a huge amount i guess....

And to make things worse, they could put a time frame for the cash exchange so we run out of time to cash in... :angry:

Iraq have not mention a possible RV with one word, but deleting the zeroes :(

To me it look`s that we all are srewed

• Upvote 3

If Iraq can do this "LOP" and screw all us investor`s and save money, so why would they do a RV blink.gif??? Iraqi`s do not care about us, so if they can LOP and then raise the value of the Dinar would the money they save be a huge amount i guess....

And to make things worse, they could put a time frame for the cash exchange so we run out of time to cash in... angry.gif

Iraq have not mention a possible RV with one word, but deleting the zeroes sad.gif

This is something you should have researched about before buying......ALOT of people should have.....this is why this investment is not a guarantee.....

I believe its still possible to go either way, but they have been saying they will redenominate (in a bad way) for sometime now....just a matter of if they actually go through with it or not.....

The only thing we can hope for is that IF the RD takes place, that afterwards we see a sharp rise in value and not a short cash in time so that MAYBE we could double or triple our investment.....

But I wouldnt say we are screwed....no one gets screwed in a RD unless you were promised to be a millionare overnight.....worst case scenerio we break even....better then investing in the stock market and losing all your money....

This is why I try to talk about all possibilities and outcomes because I see so many people hanging on to there being only one outcome and it making them millions, so they neglect to plan for any other outcome and will end up screwing themselves over especially if they are in a bad spot right now financially like most of the country is in...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

If Iraq can do this "LOP" and screw all us investor`s and save money, so why would they do a RV :blink:??? Iraqi`s do not care about us, so if they can LOP and then raise the value of the Dinar would the money they save be a huge amount i guess....

And to make things worse, they could put a time frame for the cash exchange so we run out of time to cash in... :angry:

If by screwed, you mean we are not going to make much money of of the IQD, I think you are right.

I just think you are a little off on who is doing the screwing. (hey, that rhymes)

Do you really think the prime suspect is the party that has never hinted at a possible RV, and never tries to get you to buy IQD, who has made laws to severely limit the amount of IQD that can be taken outside of its borders?

Every shred of secret, privileged "intel" about the RV is totally unverifiable. Every theory about an RV is PURE SPECULATION, with no examples from history. There are even comparisons to other countries that are verified lies. Every "great" news article that mentions Iraq is "interpreted" for you to tell you how it relates to the impending RV (forget the fact that this fantastic article never mentions revaluation).

So let us as a group make millionaires out of the likes of the beloved "Ali", pay some dinardad 8 bucks a month to get the text message, and set up corporations we do not need, and then curse Iraq for not giving us money for nothing.

Get real.

• Upvote 1

This is something you should have researched about before buying......ALOT of people should have.....this is why this investment is not a guarantee.....

I believe its still possible to go either way, but they have been saying they will redenominate (in a bad way) for sometime now....just a matter of if they actually go through with it or not.....

The only thing we can hope for is that IF the RD takes place, that afterwards we see a sharp rise in value and not a short cash in time so that MAYBE we could double or triple our investment.....

But I wouldnt say we are screwed....no one gets screwed in a RD unless you were promised to be a millionare overnight.....worst case scenerio we break even....better then investing in the stock market and losing all your money....

This is why I try to talk about all possibilities and outcomes because I see so many people hanging on to there being only one outcome and it making them millions, so they neglect to plan for any other outcome and will end up screwing themselves over especially if they are in a bad spot right now financially like most of the country is in...

If looking at all possible possibilities, those that have held dinar for only a few years and have not seen the value increase enough to cover the premiums and exchange costs may not make back their initial investment amount. It's just the nature of the beast. Plan for the worst, hope for the best.

Good post, +1

Unfortunately that is the nature of investment. You win some, you lose some. In this case though I believe Keepem is correct. At least we will regain our original investment minus the spread the dealers charged but that beats losing it all. Who knows, there is a good possibility of doubling or tripling our money in the future post RD. Although I agree with I think it is Froto who points out that this has never occured post RD anywhere I hold on to hope that Iraq will be able to accomplish this with the oil reserves that it sits on. If not then O well. Live and learn.

Also it is possible that they vote down the RD and the IQD gains value over time. Maybe.

Edited by dinarck