Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Some dinar rumors***

easyrider

You can listen to last night's (July 3) Okie CC CLICK HERE https://www.freeconferencing.com/playback.html?cid=conferences/-17-65-6772-17-65-675-17-65-675577644356-17-65-671159718-17-65-67-17-65-67.mp3&e=1341291600000&cn=94-43-28-63

Please download the MP3 file and listen to it off of your computer. If you use the dial in numbers to listen to ANY Conf Call used by this service, REMEMBESR Freeconferencing.com only allows 100 people at a time and you will get the message "Wrong Code" either keep dialing the number till a slot opens or just click and listen via your PC....

Several phone numbers to call to listen to the call:

Original : xxxxxxxxxxxxxx#

Bridge : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx#

Short recap below please listen for your own family sake. thanks

Poppy2 reports facts known:

-DFI Funds have been turned over on 30th confirmed on news & newspapers

-Got it from 3 diff sources - it was announced on CNN news that Iraq is now a Sovereign nation... which means they have been inducted into the WTO as full member... which means the RV has occurred.-

-All documents will be / can be dated June 30th because they have several days to do this.

-New DFI Manager was named

-New IMF Manager has taken place by June 30th all done.

-NEXT STEP: for us to see it on CBI and FOREX, NETDANIA & set a date for cash in...

Dusty says:

There will be US Treasury Locations to cash out at that may offer better rates than banks. Take a look at all options before running to the bank.

Viking on Security:

Change your thinking now! Very good info for everyone to be thinking about now! YOU ARE / WE ARE A TARGET! rest assured, people watching ... Important: Because Money changes everything to those around you when you start demonstrating that you are wealthy, because we will show it, talk about it.. DON'T~ WE DO NEED an attitude adjustment to lower profile. Family Security... what you do, where you go, what you wear, get educated on security. Begin living in a methodology to increase Family Security! etc.

Okie says:

Okie confirms Banks in Iraq shut down Sunday for audit on IMF site. According to IMF RV can only occur when all the banks open on same day.

BGG says:

Have neighbor who is Iraqi who has sister in Iraq says we should have money here mid week Wednesday or so. So it could happen even toward end of week so be patient.

PAY YOUR TAXES

Post from Dusty on PTR:

Go back a relisten to what i said on call. Paying taxes at cash-in at a USTreasury location will be an option!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look i talk directly with 2 Congressman, 1 Congresswoman, and 2 senators, and there is nothing illegal about paying your taxes when you exchange.. No one on that call said it would be forced.. What was said is that, "they are going to lure you in with a possible higher rate, tax upfront to get you put on an IRS no audit list". That is what was said..No one will be forced. It is by choice

And yes it is POSSIBLE TO PAY IT..How can it be IMPOSSIBLE....and what facts do you have that state that this is IMPOSSIBLE..you said..That is FACT?????

Also you need to call the IRS and get the complex issues department on the phone and ask them about your capital gains situation. We have a letter stating 15%.....B-I-N-G-O

Edited by Munsch
removed phone numbers
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 4

Thanks, Easy, :) Always good to read your posts, even the rumors. Made me smile. I think I'll go to bed in that note. Happy 4th and to all! And to my friends who lost their lives in Iraq/Afghanistan, and all others who have made the ultimate sacrifice and those who continue, THANK YOU. We kept you in our hearts all day and will continue to do so.

¡¡¡Go RV!!! We are ready!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

they have been inducted into the WTO as full member... which means the RV has occurred.-

One thing has nothing to do with the other here in regards to an RV, so just another shovel full of BS to throw on the pile.

Ok, lets get at least 1 thing straight here. In no search have I been able to come up with an article stating that Iraq has been accepted into the WTO, and in the process I discovered that it IS MANDATORY to have a tradeable currency to be accepted which we all know the Dinar is not tradeable at current. Follow these links and make your own decision

http://onedinar.forumotion.net/t31337-iraq-meets-the-requirements-for-membership-in-the-wto

http://onedinar.forumotion.net/t32825-iraqi-trade-we-seek-to-gain-permanent-membership-of-the-world-trade-organization

http://www.wto.org/english/res_e/reser_e/handbook_acc_e.htm

http://www.wto.org/meets_public/meets_e.pdf

Here it clearly shows IRAQ as an observer Govt.

http://www.wto.org/english/thewto_e/whatis_e/tif_e/org6_e.htm

Sorry poppy but your intell is not proven just yet!

Please do some searching and double check my findings.

Go Iraq! Go RV! B)

• Upvote 1

Got it from 3 diff sources - it was announced on CNN news that Iraq is now a Sovereign nation...

Read more:

poppys quote above.

Here is what I found on the sovereignity of Iraq, very old article from the NY Times, they have been sovereign since June 29, 2004. So poppy's intell is just announcing this?

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/06/29/international/middleeast/29IRAQ.html

Another search found this.

Is Iraq Still Sovereign?

Its leader has been overthrown and its borders are occupied, but according to Tufts’ Hurst Hannum, Iraq has sovereignty that the U.S. has a duty to protect. Medford/Somerville, Mass.

Medford/Somerville, Mass. [09.30.03] As the U.S.-led post-war occupation of Iraq continues, some say that it is time for the U.N. to oversee the country's return to self-government. But without a leader or a constitution, is Iraq still a sovereign state that can be regulated by the U.N.? According to Tufts expert Hurst Hannum, Iraq not only has sovereignty - but the U.S. is bound by international law to maintain it.

"[sovereignty] represents both international and domestic constitutional independence," Hannum - a professor of international law at the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy at Tufts - said in an interview with NPR's Bob Edwards on Morning Edition. "It represents the recognition by the international community that a country is a player on the international scene."

Hannum, whose research specialties include nationalism and self-determination, says that despite the occupation Iraq still remains an independent nation.

"Iraq is still sovereign because it is the state that's sovereign, not any particular government," Hannum told Morning Edition. "So Iraq's sovereignty is still imbued with the people of Iraq, even though its actual authority is being exercised by the occupying powers of the United States, the British and others."

The Tufts expert added that as occupiers, the U.S. military's "obligation is essentially to create the conditions where a stable government can be re-established and then to leave and to return actual operation of the sovereign state of Iraq to the Iraqi people."

According to international law, said the Tufts professor, occupying a country does not give the invader rights to determine the sovereignty of the nation it invaded. Rather, it requires responsibility on the part of the invading nation.

"It imposes obligations on the invading nation to act a certain way," Hannum told Morning Edition. "When Kuwait was invaded by Iraq many years ago, it didn't lose its sovereignty even though for a few months it obviously was in no position to govern itself."

In a recent interview, Secretary of State Colin Powell said the United States plans to set a six-month deadline for the creation of a new Iraqi constitution, which would pave the way for new elections and new leadership.

As Hannum told Morning Edition, "Occupying powers can't take away Iraqi sovereignty and they're obliged, while they are running the country to do so in a way that is essentially for the benefit of the people whose territory it is occupying, to prepare them to govern themselves in the future."

http://enews.tufts.edu/stories/799/2003/09/30/Hannum

Go Iraq! Go RV! B)

Edited by dinarcimi

You can listen to last night's (July 3) Okie CC CLICK HERE https://www.freeconferencing.com/playback.html?cid=conferences/-17-65-6772-17-65-675-17-65-675577644356-17-65-671159718-17-65-67-17-65-67.mp3&e=1341291600000&cn=94-43-28-63

Please download the MP3 file and listen to it off of your computer. If you use the dial in numbers to listen to ANY Conf Call used by this service, REMEMBESR Freeconferencing.com only allows 100 people at a time and you will get the message "Wrong Code" either keep dialing the number till a slot opens or just click and listen via your PC....

Several phone numbers to call to listen to the call:

Original : xxxxxxxxxxxxxx#

Bridge : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx#

Short recap below please listen for your own family sake. thanks

-DFI Funds have been turned over on 30th confirmed on news & newspapers

-Got it from 3 diff sources - it was announced on CNN news that Iraq is now a Sovereign nation... which means they have been inducted into the WTO as full member... which means the RV has occurred.-

-All documents will be / can be dated June 30th because they have several days to do this.

-New DFI Manager was named

-New IMF Manager has taken place by June 30th all done.

-NEXT STEP: for us to see it on CBI and FOREX, NETDANIA & set a date for cash in...

Dusty says:

There will be US Treasury Locations to cash out at that may offer better rates than banks. Take a look at all options before running to the bank.

Viking on Security:

Change your thinking now! Very good info for everyone to be thinking about now! YOU ARE / WE ARE A TARGET! rest assured, people watching ... Important: Because Money changes everything to those around you when you start demonstrating that you are wealthy, because we will show it, talk about it.. DON'T~ WE DO NEED an attitude adjustment to lower profile. Family Security... what you do, where you go, what you wear, get educated on security. Begin living in a methodology to increase Family Security! etc.

Okie says:

Okie confirms Banks in Iraq shut down Sunday for audit on IMF site. According to IMF RV can only occur when all the banks open on same day.

BGG says:

Have neighbor who is Iraqi who has sister in Iraq says we should have money here mid week Wednesday or so. So it could happen even toward end of week so be patient.

PAY YOUR TAXES

Post from Dusty on PTR:

Go back a relisten to what i said on call. Paying taxes at cash-in at a USTreasury location will be an option!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look i talk directly with 2 Congressman, 1 Congresswoman, and 2 senators, and there is nothing illegal about paying your taxes when you exchange.. No one on that call said it would be forced.. What was said is that, "they are going to lure you in with a possible higher rate, tax upfront to get you put on an IRS no audit list". That is what was said..No one will be forced. It is by choice

And yes it is POSSIBLE TO PAY IT..How can it be IMPOSSIBLE....and what facts do you have that state that this is IMPOSSIBLE..you said..That is FACT?????

Also you need to call the IRS and get the complex issues department on the phone and ask them about your capital gains situation. We have a letter stating 15%.....B-I-N-G-O

Thanks for the post, but let me start with 1 line, and you can untangle the rest.

"-Got it from 3 diff sources - it was announced on CNN news that Iraq is now a Sovereign nation... which means they have been inducted into the WTO as full member... which means the RV has occurred.-"

How does Being announced as a sovereign nation mean they have been inducted into the WTO as a full member or a RV.

You also need to understand the use of the phrase sovereign nation.

This can be used to descibe any aspect of their government.

Google Iraq soverein nation and see all the dates, and read the context to a few.

You'll get the picture.

Also check for articles dated 06/25/11 to present.

Post what you find.

After that try Iraq member WTO.

Finally try xe.com and check rate. Or believe me when I tell you the rate is

1.00 IQD = 0.000855798 USD

I will let you decide if you want to believe the rest

Edited by 11 Bravo
  • Upvote 2

they have been inducted into the WTO as full member... which means the RV has occurred.-

One thing has nothing to do with the other here in regards to an RV, so just another shovel full of BS to throw on the pile.

There is nothing on the WTO website showing a status change.