Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BLUWOLF CHAT - TODAY - 4JULY11

proteus

Bluwolf 7/04/11

« on: Today at 07:53:08 PM »

FROM ANOTHER SITE...

[bluwolf] Watch out for banks they have been inform to say that do to the fact that the gov.does not have sufficient monies for this exchange,that they will cash you in at a rate of 2.39 now how lame is this

[bluwolf] A7 if a bank agent was to offer me this rate knowing for a fact that the official rates are 5.25 bank and around 8+ CBI I would spit in his face

[suebuilder] Anyone hearing any different as far as cashing out this week....what is with the $2.39 RV rate..where did that rumor start?

[bluwolf] Sue bluwolf does not work with rumors period just with confirm facts

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Bluwolf 7/04/11

« on: Today at 07:53:08 PM »

FROM ANOTHER SITE...

[bluwolf] Watch out for banks they have been inform to say that do to the fact that the gov.does not have sufficient monies for this exchange,that they will cash you in at a rate of 2.39 now how lame is this

[bluwolf] A7 if a bank agent was to offer me this rate knowing for a fact that the official rates are 5.25 bank and around 8+ CBI I would spit in his face

[suebuilder] Anyone hearing any different as far as cashing out this week....what is with the $2.39 RV rate..where did that rumor start?

[bluwolf] Sue bluwolf does not work with rumors period just with confirm facts

WHAT IS WITH 5.25 RV RATE.....WHERE DID THAT RUMOR START???????????????????/