Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Observers: Maliki good at the game of "finger biting" with his opponents .. The last of the screaming

IQD1217

Observers: Maliki good at the game of "finger biting" with his opponents .. The last of the screaming

Voice of Iraq) - Erbil July 4 PNA-over year and a half to form a government of Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, who is accused by opponents as playing on the ropes time and delay the negotiations with them in complex files such as naming and security ministers of interior and defense.

Observers believe that Maliki has adopted a policy based on the principle to play the time and the exhaustion of opponents to find themselves in the front end is a fact is unavoidable, which impacted in the first round which ended with victory to form a government after a year of negotiations and exchange of skepticism.

Maliki and fought on several fronts, internal sometimes against the Iraqi leader Ayad Allawi and Ahmed Chalabi, who became known as the stove professional politician, and most recently with the President of Parliament Osama Najafi and often share the loss of his opponents with al-Maliki continued to tighten his grip on the reins of power.

The question here is who supports al-Maliki, luck or experience of eight years or are there secrets hidden scenes politics, and in this connection, said political analyst Ibrahim, Sumaida'ie for "Arab": game biting the fingers are the months between politicians in the country has proved al-Maliki as the last of the screaming. "

According to experts, the withdrawal or extension of U.S. troops are round the most difficult for the owners, where stands the parties on the sidelines waiting to Maliki announced his position as commander of the armed forces, but he did not respond, but issued a Dawa party statement of support for U.S. withdrawal from Iraq, to ​​convey a critical decision-making to a field of opponents who declare their support for the departure of Alomrkyin in public and call for an extension to them in secret.

Was left to withdraw the U.S. only 4 months, and according to those close to Maliki, he preferred to wait and choose the last minute to raise the issue of new security arrangement with Washington, which does not require for its approval in parliament, but to a vote of 163 deputies, Maliki won support in advance, and the result in the political arena will be those who has more patience.

http://www.sotaliraq.com/iraq-news.php?id=23419

• Upvote 2

Maybe if I starting drinking I could make sense of this gibberish. Not bashing the poster at all. It is in the translation, or lack thereof. Good grief.

I know there is some meat in this article, but finding it very hard to cut through the fat. :confused:

Edited by dflake

i think the gist of it is...

maliki is a power hungry dictator minded individual who is playing the game of delay and frustration. he figures if he just strings things out long enough everyone will just get tired of waiting and just give in or go away. he, IMO, is not going to name the ministers unless some force makes him do so. he will continue, AS HE HAS DONE, to announce new candidates, speak of "next week" and form countless commitees to "study" the "constitutional relevance of the appointments and the appointee's" when the reality is he doesn't want anyone appointed because as it is right now... he rules the army and the police and the security forces. that means he is in total control of iraq.

I continue to find it interesting how all of a sudden all of these high level men in positions of power are being asassination or discredited (the president of the iraq trade bank for example) and i can only wonder who were these people and what was their position toward maliki. dictators, or those who would be dictators, have always used "assasination" as their main tool of grabbing power. kill all of your enemies and who is left to oppose you. maliki's econonic advisers have gone on record as opposing this rv for "economic" reasons but the truth is that if the rv actually served makliki we'd already have it. he is not our friend. he is the main one standing in the way... if, or until, he is made to conform we are going to be at the mercy of this delay and divide tactic. JMO

I understand Arabic quite well and this news post has been translated very badly and when it comes to the Arabic language you can NOT just translate it word for word since the language is very deep rooted and complex in grammar and so much more.........just one word alone can have more than 28 different meaning depending upon it's position within a sentence.

Basically what this news post is saying is that Maliki has decided to take a new approach to get the security ministers seated by going through a loop hole in its own government and by passing all the opposition of the political blocks in parliament as long he has the vote of so many deputies....which he now has the vote of 163 deputies in advance.............so all in all it looks like its a done deal guys, let's keep our fingers crossed!:)

• Upvote 4

I understand Arabic quite well and this news post has been translated very badly and when it comes to the Arabic language you can NOT just translate it word for word since the language is very deep rooted and complex in grammar and so much more.........just one word alone can have more than 28 different meaning depending upon it's position within a sentence.

Basically what this news post is saying is that Maliki has decided to take a new approach to get the security ministers seated by going through a loop hole in its own government and by passing all the opposition of the political blocks in parliament as long he has the vote of so many deputies....which he now has the vote of 163 deputies in advance.............so all in all it looks like its a done deal guys, let's keep our fingers crossed!:)

This is great news...glad to have someone here who can actually translate correctly...their language does come out like jibberish more often than not...thanks again.. :D

• Upvote 1

With all due respect, I am not sure how in the world you interpreted that from the article but that is not at all what it is saying. Maliki knows that corruption will be a major issue with Parliament in future months. Wouldn't it be better to have a hand picked crony in that position to help you hide your corruption? Every human on Earth can see he lies and manipulates to get his way. He has an unhealthy agenda that focuses on keeping his people down. He wants them poor, fearful, and needy. He is stalling for the Americans to get out and is trying to put them in a political pickle. He plays all sides but does nothing. He is a worthless wannabe dictator. The State of Law party has even rebelled against him saying he was a nobody that they made into a somebody and now he thinks he is a God. Maliki understands his greatest tool is the power to say NO and his ability to defeat his rivals through ATTRITION. It is clear to me that Maliki suffers from a severe personality disorder and that makes him a very dangerous man.

i think the gist of it is...

maliki is a power hungry dictator minded individual who is playing the game of delay and frustration. he figures if he just strings things out long enough everyone will just get tired of waiting and just give in or go away. he, IMO, is not going to name the ministers unless some force makes him do so. he will continue, AS HE HAS DONE, to announce new candidates, speak of "next week" and form countless commitees to "study" the "constitutional relevance of the appointments and the appointee's" when the reality is he doesn't want anyone appointed because as it is right now... he rules the army and the police and the security forces. that means he is in total control of iraq.

I continue to find it interesting how all of a sudden all of these high level men in positions of power are being asassination or discredited (the president of the iraq trade bank for example) and i can only wonder who were these people and what was their position toward maliki. dictators, or those who would be dictators, have always used "assasination" as their main tool of grabbing power. kill all of your enemies and who is left to oppose you. maliki's econonic advisers have gone on record as opposing this rv for "economic" reasons but the truth is that if the rv actually served makliki we'd already have it. he is not our friend. he is the main one standing in the way... if, or until, he is made to conform we are going to be at the mercy of this delay and divide tactic. JMO

i like you take on this and agree