Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Done

Haggai

Received email from primary source saying that RV was done and would be announced after this three day weekend. Source also warned of long bank lines of people cashing out this coming week. He suggested that people go ahead and make their appointments now. Well we shall see. Hoping for the best. I am 100% confident that this investment will pay off in time.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 8

Received email from primary source saying that RV was done and would be announced after this three day weekend. Source also warned of long bank lines of people cashing out this coming week. He suggested that people go ahead and make their appointments now. Well we shall see. Hoping for the best. I am 100% confident that this investment will pay off in time.

lets hope!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am 100% this investment will pay off in time too... the question is, what % do you trust your intel...? AND If this intel does not pan out would you be willing to never post claims like this ever again ? I would love for it to RV and hope your intel is correct but for right now if anybody post claims like this and I don't see anything on the news or hear anything from Adam, I tend to not believe them because there has been so many claims like this.

Bash me all you want give me all the negatives you want,,,

Go Rv

God Bless America

• Upvote 4

:lol: Yeah, i think I will call my bank and tell them that I would like to make an appt to cash in dinar and at the same time, hear them laugh in the background :lol:

Sir may i put you on hold please? and for a half a second before the music starts playing you yeah BWAHAHAHAHAHH~!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

It`s a possibility that he may be right. I always give it a 50/50 chance. I`ll be up tonight anyways . I myself always stay hopeful.

Hope itself is a species of happiness, and, perhaps, the chief happiness which this world affords; but, like all other pleasures immoderately enjoyed, the excesses of hope must be expiated by pain. ~Samuel Johnson

Primary source? Somebody you know directly?

Again? That makes what, thirty RV's this year alone?

Yep... More or less....... Should be about it.