Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ding Dong!!

katmanro63

ok...sorry wasnt bragging..just stateing facts...so sorry pls calm down never wanted to make anyone mad...so sorry!

I didn't take it as bragging...merely an attempt to encourage those who are upset about the recent action regarding the dong...He said dong. Everyone is on edge lately...we all need to "chillax". Thanks for the positive spin...Not everyone is as relaxed as us Baton Rougeans.

• 1 year later...

I bought 10 mill 5 years ago...paided 200.00! lets wait 5=7 years..then we r in the $$$$$!!

[/WELL LETS SEE HERE- it has now been 2 years and where are we on this? Has it gone up or down. :D When the markets are saying it is going to RV with the rest of the ones that are doing so i find it hard to see. Yet i am finding that alot of what they(the IMF) are saying i cant believe. So i am figuring this is one of those Mosourri Tmie tickets---The YOU HAVE TO SHOW ME CAUSE I AM FROM MOSSOURI deals---any takers on this conversation. and or any facts availiable on this to bring it up to date?-Thanks Vern :):) -------------------Hey its Monday- New subjects to talk about this week. :lol:

I bought 10 mill 5 years ago...paided 200.00! lets wait 5=7 years..then we r in the $$$$$!!

Dong has devalued twice already in the last year yea u keep on buying some more "Dong" not a good investment i look at them not even on a level that Iraq is on. Dump the Dong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1