Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Aside from someone saying they have 'secret intel from sources' that the RV will appear July 5th...can anyone provide a logical reason based upon events/facts that would make July 5th anymore credible a date then (insert any arbitrary date you feel like here)

• Upvote 2

I've asked the same question to a bunch of these guru's who are predicting this as done, they all said it has nothing to do with fouth of july but it's connected to some mid-year re-balancing of banks in Iraq, and that's why iraqi banks have been closed for 2 days to reconcile accounts.

good question

Hold it....let me get this stright. You want legit credible sources on an RV date without me using my top secret, high level source? Man I would love to help you, but based on that stipulation, no way Okie and I can reveal the REA:L date and REAL rate. :P:P:P:P

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Aside from someone saying they have 'secret intel from sources' that the RV will appear July 5th...can anyone provide a logical reason based upon events/facts that would make July 5th anymore credible a date then (insert any arbitrary date you feel like here)

been wondering the same thing july 5 through the 8th is realy being hyped up but can't find any reason why. not saying there is not policy and stated fact for this specific time frame i just have not come across it.

I've asked the same question to a bunch of these guru's who are predicting this as done, they all said it has nothing to do with fouth of july but it's connected to some mid-year re-balancing of banks in Iraq, and that's why iraqi banks have been closed for 2 days to reconcile accounts.

good question

ok. the bank reconciliation is a good reason. but how can the CBI be open and conduct auctions (to banks) if the banks are closed for auditing?

no credible reason.

Just the next date pulled out of the hat after th 30th bombed.

Easy to say it is held up do to holidy.

5th is just the next business day available.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The air waves are hot with rumors, again! Folks we are or at least most of us are here because Adam has sunk thousands in research and development into this site and other investments for VIP's, etc... Everyone is talking, except Adam. Wake up folks! If the guy who has written books and has contacts in the country is not passing intel why get your heart rate up. Dreaming is free! I don't think he would be leading anyone on with false rumors. Hasn't before, as far as I know. Sit back and continue to enjoy the ride. It will happen one day. But, my intel tells me no one knows when. It is funny though hearing from those who say God spoke to them, gurus, lairs, creeps, etc... and people like me. Have a great 4th.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

no credible reason.

Just the next date pulled out of the hat after th 30th bombed.

Easy to say it is held up do to holidy.

5th is just the next business day available.

now THAT is the most rational reason regarding the 5th i have heard all weekend

happy fourth to all!! I myself would love to hear or see why sonny1 thinks or knows why the 5th? we all know he and Adam are very excited as I'm. And I respect sonny1 and Adam greatly but sonny1 also predicted the 26 of July 2010.,so I would like to hear from sonny and read what he has to say,I'm not bashing as I never do and he doesn't need to give up his sourse.would just like to hear from you sonny1 and good luck to us all!!!

Because July 4th has came and no RV so what is the next date? ( July 5th. ), and than after that there will be ( July 6th ), However you have those pushers who will tell you that it has to be July 15th and that it will RV than, what that does is gives the Kool-Aid drinkers a few more days to purchase more dinar.. There is no way anybody here would know the date, unless it was posted in the paper, and showed up on some Foreign Currency exchange site, and showed up on TV. So far neither of those things have happened, just a lot of emails from peoples intel or as I would call them ( Liers )

But still,

Go Rv

God Bless America

Here's how we can confirm or debunk the July 5th date TODAY....laster on this afternoon, we check the New Zealand Forex. If the IQD did RV, it will show up there first. If no change there...then there will be no change at 8am tuesday morning here with the NY Forex opens.

Because July 4th has came and no RV so what is the next date? ( July 5th. ), and than after that there will be ( July 6th ), However you have those pushers who will tell you that it has to be July 15th and that it will RV than, what that does is gives the Kool-Aid drinkers a few more days to purchase more dinar.. There is no way anybody here would know the date, unless it was posted in the paper, and showed up on some Foreign Currency exchange site, and showed up on TV. So far neither of those things have happened, just a lot of emails from peoples intel or as I would call them ( Liers )

But still,

Go Rv

God Bless America

Firefighter: I am afraid I am going to have to ask you to leave this site-what you posted makes way, and I mean way to much sense. Next thing you'll post is that this is a long term investment and we should treat it as such. Enough of the crazy talk.

P.S. Just incase, I am going to go buy some more Dinar-getting ready for the 5th...... :P:P:P:P:P

• Upvote 1

Here's how we can confirm or debunk the July 5th date TODAY....laster on this afternoon, we check the New Zealand Forex. If the IQD did RV, it will show up there first. If no change there...then there will be no change at 8am tuesday morning here with the NY Forex opens.

I thought it could appear at any time throughout the day etc. ?

• Upvote 1

Firefighter: I am afraid I am going to have to ask you to leave this site-what you posted makes way, and I mean way to much sense. Next thing you'll post is that this is a long term investment and we should treat it as such. Enough of the crazy talk.

P.S. Just incase, I am going to go buy some more Dinar-getting ready for the 5th...... :P:P:P:P:P

MGRMGRMBR,

Sorry how's this?

I have a story to tell everybody,, While I was sitting under my Fig tree here in Iraq and chatting with a few of the Iraqi Elders from town near by about politics, Which let me tell you they have a guy they would like to see in our Oval office. I told them maybe he would be better in their office.... so we were chatting and I asked them about the Dinar and if they knew anything about any RV and the oldest of the Elders started to tell me about his camel and how he found this fantastic animal in the desert, so I had to get him back on track about the RV, he told me ( now hold on to your pants it's coming the answer will be here soon ) just kidding I couldn't come up with a great story like OKIE or BLAINO or the other GURU's who come on here all the time..

MGRMGRMBR But how did I do can I stay now? :D

GoRV

God Bless America

Happy Birthday America

• Upvote 2

I would tell you, but then I would have to kill you to protect my sources.

seriously though, there are logical reasons why the 5th makes sense, but only if some of what we thought needed to be done, does not matter. There are still a few things hanging out there that may or may not need to be completed first. HCL, Full release from Chpt 7 sanctions, Security ministries, etc

IMO, we are close, but this is not it yet.

MGRMGRMBR,

Sorry how's this?

I have a story to tell everybody,, While I was sitting under my Fig tree here in Iraq and chatting with a few of the Iraqi Elders from town near by about politics, Which let me tell you they have a guy they would like to see in our Oval office. I told them maybe he would be better in their office.... so we were chatting and I asked them about the Dinar and if they knew anything about any RV and the oldest of the Elders started to tell me about his camel and how he found this fantastic animal in the desert, so I had to get him back on track about the RV, he told me ( now hold on to your pants it's coming the answer will be here soon ) just kidding I couldn't come up with a great story like OKIE or BLAINO or the other GURU's who come on here all the time..

MGRMGRMBR But how did I do can I stay now? :D

GoRV

God Bless America

Happy Birthday America

I was just getting into that story too, Fig tree, thats good. :lol:

Not saying nor predicting the 5th, but if it were going to happen over the long (U.S.) weekend, it would seem logical that the announcement would be Tues morning after the banks open. This might prevent a Cincinnati WHO concert type of mob mentality at the banks if it were to be announced prior to then. Again, NOT a guru type prediction from me just IMHO

This is no rumor, it is fact, I would get you the link, but unfortunately I'm at the Outer Banks in North Carolina (drinking tropical beverages with little umbrellas) and I don't have access to my documentation to prove it, but needless to say, you can either believe me or not, but it is an absolute fact that on July 11th, 51 years ago, I was born...and therefore, the RV will occur next Monday on my birthday (that part is just a guess, but it really should happen that way). Otherwise, I'm out of any further predictions... Happy RV!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This is no rumor, it is fact, I would get you the link, but unfortunately I'm at the Outer Banks in North Carolina (drinking tropical beverages with little umbrellas) and I don't have access to my documentation to prove it, but needless to say, you can either believe me or not, but it is an absolute fact that on July 11th, 51 years ago, I was born...and therefore, the RV will occur next Monday on my birthday (that part is just a guess, but it really should happen that way). Otherwise, I'm out of any further predictions... Happy RV!

As good ( bad) as anything else.... Happy early B-day.

No one can, nor does anyone knows. In fact, no one has inside intel that will give them TOP Secret info on this. All we can do is make our investment and leave it alone.

• Upvote 1