Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The RV has occurred !

IPP

They been member 2 months longer than you

Diamond Thanks for pointing that tidbit of info out. If people would just go with the flow, we might get some good info at times. If the CBI's top dog came on here with maybe real proof of an RV...somebody would ask their source and link. A link and source is no more proof than any other info. Who did the link and source originate from is the question and if they have no credibility....Duh! Seem's most source and links come from very unreliable origins...stay grounded folks, maybe soon

You think because someone's been lurking (or ignoring, your choice) that they aren't a newbie on their 3rd post? Especially a post like that, with a misleading title like that? It's not even good enough to be a rumor - it's an opinion with a title deliberately meant to stir up trouble. Go ahead, defend an idiot 13 year old with nothing to do on a holiday. I hope you read a couple more dozen like this soon, tell me how it goes.....

fnbplanet...you have too many good posts to let this boil over the top....(defend an idiot 13 year old)...you are much better than that and I understand where you are coming from but hey we all are getting a little ouchy. I personally think he was sincere in trying to give a decent post but like everybody else...my opinion....opinions are like something else referred too and most of them have a hole in them. I meant this with the much respect!!!!!! Happy 4th

You think because someone's been lurking (or ignoring, your choice) that they aren't a newbie on their 3rd post? Especially a post like that, with a misleading title like that? It's not even good enough to be a rumor - it's an opinion with a title deliberately meant to stir up trouble. Go ahead, defend an idiot 13 year old with nothing to do on a holiday. I hope you read a couple more dozen like this soon, tell me how it goes.....

see what I meant...too much emotion...You are bending the rules to suit yourself when you call someone a 13 year old idiot you can disagree with at least some amount of respect for other people you don't agree with. Cheers and blessings...no further comment

To everybody...we are getting too emotional about the posts and things are getting crazy. Some can take the pressure some can't but we need to reread the rules, quit name calling and stop the idiotic back and forth bantering that adds no value to the community. It doesn't seem to matter what is posted, somebody has to give the poster a bad time. If you can't add something of value even if it is a respectful correction....why add a doom and gloom mood to the forum.

I've noticed a few good posters have gone silent and it is understandable and sad as some of them made great contributions on here. I try to stay upbeat, add a little humor and once in awhile add something worthless I think might help somebody but I'm pulling out for now as well. Back after recess!!!! :P

GOD bless and RV soon and stay positive and until...Cheers

fnbplanet...I meant absolutely no disrespect to you in my last posts as you have been a good contributor to the community. Cheers

Why is it that it is always these guys that joined the site 5 minutes ago that come up with this stuff. :mellow:

Why is it that it is always guys like you who don't takea the time to actually read a join date before getting out your little hammer and bashing someone? Learn to read. Then do it. Then consider what you post.

:angry:

smee2

• Upvote 3