Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The RV has occurred !

IPP

The Dinar RV'd last Thursday "in country only" at $2.62. China got dollars and Obama ( US) is being paid in $13.00 oil. There should probably be an announcement this Tuesday or Wednesday in the US that the Dinar has RV'd.

• Upvote 27
  • Downvote 62

Wow, awesome news!!!! I'm calling in to work tomorrow as RETIRED!!!

Can you provide us some sort of link to your earth shattering news? Surely there would be some sort of mention of this 'in-country' RV in the arab media somewhere? I'd figure this would be mentioned on Al Jazeera or the Gazette, right?

::waiting for link::

The Dinar RV'd last Thursday "in country only" at $2.62. China got dollars and Obama ( US) is being paid in $13.00 oil. There should probably be an announcement this Tuesday or Wednesday in the US that the Dinar has RV'd.

ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT CAUSES NEWBIES TO HAVE BAD NAMES :P

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Original poster might have a "newbie" moniker, HOWEVER, they've been a member since October 2010. A little respect for a nine month member that just hasn't posted very much please.

RRRRVVVVVVV :woot: T T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M E E E E E E E E :woot: :woot: :woot:

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

I wish this could be true but we already have 11bravo saying his people in Iraq said not yet!!!

I am also going to wish the ability to post rumors from this point on was taken away from people with less then 100 post....got to walk before you run newb!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 16

Original poster might have a "newbie" moniker, HOWEVER, they've been a member since October 2010. A little respect for a nine month member that just hasn't posted very much please.

RRRRVVVVVVV :woot: T T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M E E E E E E E E :woot: :woot: :woot:

i have to agree with you, they have been a memeber for sometime now and never posted anything like this before, so before we bash lets to hope he is right, you just never know

• Upvote 5

Oh, please. Let's not be naive..

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Why is it that it is always these guys that joined the site 5 minutes ago that come up with this stuff. :mellow:

You really need to look and see the date that he/she joined. In my book, since you only joined two months ago, you're the "NEWB"!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The Dinar RV'd last Thursday "in country only" at $2.62. China got dollars and Obama ( US) is being paid in $13.00 oil. biggrin.gifThere should probably be an announcement this Tuesday or Wednesday biggrin.gif in the US that the Dinar has RV'd.

If old Mcdonald had a farm.........What did old Mcdougel have?.......... if you say Labradoo, then we have a nice padded room for you where you can watch Netflix, in your extra extra long sleeve shirt wacko.gif

• Upvote 1

Tomorrow I am going to quit my job. My mortgage is due, the car payment is due, and utilities are due, but I am going to take that money and buy more dinar first thing Tuesday morning. I have you to thank for it. Thank you. Intel like this doesn't come around very often. You must be very proud of yourself.

Thanks again. You are really gonna make my day (call your mother, she will be very proud of you too).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1