Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Happy Fourth everyone

11 Bravo

Task for the day

Put some type of meat on a grill. (kabobs do not count)

Crack open a beer.

Blow something up.

Its the american way

Only alcohol-free beer here. And I really don't want to see something getting blown up. Now, if I was at home...

Happy 4th to all the American Dinarians from a non-American....Good Luck to us.

Even if not american you are always welcome to join in.

That is part of what makes this country great.

If there is anyway for you to get to St.Petersburg Florida I will have a pulled pork sandwich and a frosty barley pop waiting B)

Even if not american you are always welcome to join in.

That is part of what makes this country great.

If there is anyway for you to get to St.Petersburg Florida I will have a pulled pork sandwich and a frosty barley pop waiting B)

That's very kind of you My Friend and it's appreciated.

Maybe one day some of us will meet up and spend a great time laughing and recalling stuff .......Would be awesome......I'll come all over from Italy for that .... to anywhere in the World...I do love travelling anyway

Edited by umbertino

Task for the day

Put some type of meat on a grill. (kabobs do not count)

Crack open a beer.

Blow something up.try

Its the american way

Hey 11 Bravo - as a former 11 Charlie I got you covered with indirect - marinated chicken all night, cheddar wursts and burgers thawing, a case of Miller light and a case of Blue Moon in the fridge int he garage, between the neighbors and us over $400 in fireworks siting in a cache. Our TOT is 1700 Hrs Tango (this time is used throughout this OP OORD).

This operation will take place in 3 phases. The first phase will consist of greeting guests, offering beverages and starting the barbacue. Phase 2 will beging with the placing of meat items on the barbacue. Signal for Phase 2 is white smoke and a savory smell. This phase will end when all cooked items have been consumed. Phase 3 will begin just after EENT - approximately 2130 Hrs. there will be a "tactical pause" between Phase 2 and 3, with everyone resting in place and consuming beverages as required. The start of Phase 3 will be signalled by a red, white and blue star cluster. This phase will continue until all pyro is expended, anticipated at approximatelly 2330 Hrs. Followon operations will be given as a FRAGO for remaining personnel at that time.

Commanders intent: Safely celebrate Independence Day, reminding all we contact that this is a country founded on freedom of Religion, freedom of speech and the pursuit of happiness. Congruently, we will be thanking all the defenders of freedom, past and current, remembering that all gave some, but especially remembering the ones who gave all.

So - I've got a grid and a target description - we got us a fire mission! Let's rock and roll!

• Upvote 1

Hey 11 Bravo - as a former 11 Charlie I got you covered with indirect - marinated chicken all night, cheddar wursts and burgers thawing, a case of Miller light and a case of Blue Moon in the fridge int he garage, between the neighbors and us over $400 in fireworks siting in a cache. Our TOT is 1700 Hrs Tango (this time is used throughout this OP OORD).

This operation will take place in 3 phases. The first phase will consist of greeting guests, offering beverages and starting the barbacue. Phase 2 will beging with the placing of meat items on the barbacue. Signal for Phase 2 is white smoke and a savory smell. This phase will end when all cooked items have been consumed. Phase 3 will begin just after EENT - approximately 2130 Hrs. there will be a "tactical pause" between Phase 2 and 3, with everyone resting in place and consuming beverages as required. The start of Phase 3 will be signalled by a red, white and blue star cluster. This phase will continue until all pyro is expended, anticipated at approximatelly 2330 Hrs. Followon operations will be given as a FRAGO for remaining personnel at that time.

Commanders intent: Safely celebrate Independence Day, reminding all we contact that this is a country founded on freedom of Religion, freedom of speech and the pursuit of happiness. Congruently, we will be thanking all the defenders of freedom, past and current, remembering that all gave some, but especially remembering the ones who gave all.

So - I've got a grid and a target description - we got us a fire mission! Let's rock and roll!

OP Order given

Charlie Mike

Hey Tank Dude....I think you need a nurse there since you have all that dangerous pyro and chance that people will choke on their food or beverage. I am available for all parties and BBQ's if needed. Just send up a 9 line and I'll be on my way. :D

Jane

Umbertino

Italy? *sigh* You're so lucky. Maybe I can visit YOU when this all finishes. :)

Wow - after re-reading my OPORD and seeing all the typos and formatting errors, I'm glad AR 25-50 (Preparing and Managing Correspondence, 3 June 2002) states "Writing that is effective and efficient can be understood in a single rapid reading and is generally free of errors in grammar, mechanics, and usage." Generally - gotta love that wiggle room... :P

Edited by tankdude